Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. (4107 Views)

Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? / Girl Allegedly Charmed By ‘yahoo Boy’ Vomits Money In Delta State (photos) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Ever heard of lust, err sorry, love at first meeting? cheesy grin grin grin
Lol,love indeed. If a guy does that to me,he has automatically deleted himself from my life
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by KennyID17(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol,love indeed. If a guy does that to me,he has automatically deleted himself from my life

Choii! shocked see free expo! cheesy

I won't do that to u when we do Awa first meeting grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by enedoboy(f): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
How can you kiss a girl at your first meeting?

its normal amongst guys
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:

its normal amongst guys
Then guys must be abnormal
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:

its normal amongst guys
Then guys must be abnormal
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
Visit TB joshua ASAP
madam, are you the angel on your dp?
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
it's a normal thing sha.. unless you haven't encounter such before .

very sweet I must tell you grin
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:

its normal amongst guys
your problem is a very small one..

if you will have the time to come to uyo and attend a church counselling next week Thursday.

you will go back home forgetting you came to the church with a case.

you can also contact me for the pastor's no.

I'm serious bro
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by tifany89(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:
Please am in need of help ASAP before I loose my mind. I went partying last Friday with some friends (Guys). Due to the fact that we were just Guys we decided to go after random girls so as to make the night interesting .

We sited some ladies seating alone and decided to approach them, my friends went before me , the girls accepted to hang out with us, me been a shy guy I was reluctant in speaking to any. My friends mounted pressure on me so I talked to one and she responded nicely.

After taking some drinks ,we decided to leave our friends and stay alone, we chatted for about 30mins . She told me her name , her state house address etc. I became relaxed and we bonded so quickly. I collected her number .

Things became very intense , so we left the party and headed to a nearby hotel, I paid , went into the room, then we started kissing, in that process I felt something more like a sensation moving through my throat down to my stomach.

I became very afraid at that moment and I told her that I was no longer interested . she became angry and left. I went back to to my friends and I realized Dev left for .

I went back home , I slept off. The most scary part of it is that I saw this same girl in my dream and threatened to deal with me for having refused her. for the past five days now I have been dreaming about this girl with different acts. I have been feeling an awkward movement in my stomach as if something is bitting me.

I really need help I have been to different prayer houses and they are I really need to find the girl. I went to the address she gave to me, to my greatest surprise the address is an empty land. her phone number has been switched off .

Her friends don't seems to know anything about her .. right now am dead .

I need help
Guy are u being serious? Hope this isn't a figment of ur imaginations o, better don't joke with me lolz. Sounds scary tho anyway just pray about it and stop feeling paranoid , could be you are getting unnecessarily worked up over nothing.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
enedoboy:

its normal amongst guys
then guys must be abnormal
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
Foxyn:
it's a normal thing sha.. unless you haven't encounter such before .

very sweet I must tell you grin
Your own opinion tho. To me its crazy
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
Your own opinion tho. To me its crazy
well, your mentality will change as you grow older grin
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by mizzytan(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wow. This is weird...Op just be prayerful
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Foxyn:
well, your mentality will change as you grow older grin
Lol....am older than you
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I can understand that you are the type of dude that read their bible before going to bed on Saturday night, to not be late in church on Sunday (nothing wrong with that)... Therefore don't go to the lion's den and complain about the fukcing LION! This is why the majority go to clubs for, to SCORE WOMEN, and when you do, its your duty to make us (men) proud.

now A)some brothas will be insulted that we ain't shiit, because of your cowardly act..... And B) the next brotha who will fukc that babe will punish her sexually, for having a big mouth.

Bro she is from Edo, one red flag,
She agrees to sleep with you on the first night, second red flag
She kisses u and u sense something strange, third red flag,
She appears in your dreams 5 consecutive times
Her house address is vacant.
Her friends all of a sudden don't know her
U don jam marine demon o..that girl is not just a person possessed by demonic spirits, she could be a demon operating in a body of someone totally sold out to the marine kingdom (in akwa ibom it happens, the girl might have been dead for years, corpse mysteriously disappears, but u will hear say she don marry, once her people come to see for themselves, the girl will disappear never to return).
May u never encounter such girls in your life
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:

Are u in this 21st century, people meet themselves in the club and have sex right there either in a car or toilet or any enclosed space...worst they follow the guy home...so which planet are u?
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Odikwa serious
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
myking95:

Are u in this 21st century, people meet themselves in the club and have sex right there either in a car or toilet or any enclosed space...worst they follow the guy home...so which planet are u?
Am a badass buh ain't a slut. Its my opinion not yours. I find it ungentleman like for a man to kiss a lady to their first. So swerve.......
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by ojotobiloba1: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
OP, it will be in your best interest to visit a strong man of God.. Be it Alfa or a pastor or even babalawo sef.. We all serve the same God to revoke the mess u re... May Almighty God free u from dat satanic bondage... AMEN
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:

its not his fault..
over anxiety led him to this
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Frolic: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
You came to the wrong place oh
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
Am a badass buh ain't a slut. Its my opinion not yours. I find it ungentleman like for a man to kiss a lady to their first. So swerve.......

No need to get all defensive. No one insinuated anything about your morality. Personally I don't do such stuff. But your comment sounded more like asking if the Fulani rear cattle...like u ain't aware of what happens in the society...and abt the me swerving....don't u think this badass thingy of urz is artificial?
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
myking95:

Bro she is from Edo, one red flag

Who cares where she is from so long as she is sexy and willing. YOU FAILED unless you are gay/religious sheep

She agrees to sleep with you on the first night, second red flag

Is this not what HE was after?! YOU FAILED if you cant handle a sexually open minded woman, next time stay home reading your bible.

She kisses u and u sense something strange, third red flag,

YOU FAILED if you don't know how to kiss, and get spit down your throat.

She appears in your dreams 5 consecutive times

after failing to please that babe, now you dream about fukcing her?! Go read your bible, YOU FAILED!!!

Her house address is vacant.

You think she should give her house address to any man, before they can prove that they are "potent". Why even go look for her house since YOU FAILED?!?;

Her friends all of a sudden don't know her

Probably she already told all her friends about YOUR FAILED bedroom activity. You have been blacklisted, nobody wants to touch you, even with a pole.

U don jam marine demon o..that girl is not just a person possessed by demonic spirits, she could be a demon operating in a body of someone totally sold out to the marine kingdom (in akwa ibom it happens, the girl might have been dead for years, corpse mysteriously disappears, but u will hear say she don marry, once her people come to see for themselves, the girl will disappear never to return).
May u never encounter such girls in your life

YOU FAILED to buy the right drug to smoke, I suggest you change dealer as you are clearly hallucinating on some juju/Harry Potter BS
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Fmartin(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
u mean u wont kiss me wen we meet fr d first tym?
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Who cares where she is from so long as she is sexy and willing. YOU FAILED unless you are gay/religious sheep

Is this not what HE was after?! YOU FAILED if you cant handle a sexually open minded woman, next time stay home reading your bible.

YOU FAILED if you don't know how to kiss, and get spit down your throat.

after failing to please that babe, now you dream about fukcing her?! Go read your bible, YOU FAILED!!!

You think she should give her house address to any man, before they can prove that they are "potent". Why even go look for her house since YOU FAILED?!?;

Probably she already told all her friends about YOUR FAILED bedroom activity. You have been blacklisted, nobody wants to touch you, even with a pole.

YOU FAILED to buy the right drug to smoke, I suggest you change dealer as you are clearly hallucinating on some juju/Harry Potter BS

Well....let the ignorant ones be ignorant. Who cares if you mess up your existence anyways. And the comment was for the OP not you. I don't have that much faith in you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by 1234onyekwe: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
u may be deleting ur future hubby without knowing, so don't be too quick to act.for the fact u yet to find Mr right.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
myking95:

Well....let the ignorant ones be ignorant. Who cares if you mess up your existence anyways. And the comment was for the OP not you. I don't have that much faith in you.

Then next time, quote the OP and not me.

Some here have been fukcing these babes each and every weekend, for as long as we can remember, and we are still here standing, willing to educate you on the issue.

Again, whoever is afraid of the LION should stay well away of the lion's den, and instead stay home read their bible.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by olagunjumariah: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Attend this month's weekend deliverance at Prayer City
enedoboy:
Please am in need of help ASAP before I loose my mind. I went partying last Friday with some friends (Guys). Due to the fact that we were just Guys we decided to go after random girls so as to make the night interesting .

We sited some ladies seating alone and decided to approach them, my friends went before me , the girls accepted to hang out with us, me been a shy guy I was reluctant in speaking to any. My friends mounted pressure on me so I talked to one and she responded nicely.

After taking some drinks ,we decided to leave our friends and stay alone, we chatted for about 30mins . She told me her name , her state house address etc. I became relaxed and we bonded so quickly. I collected her number .

Things became very intense , so we left the party and headed to a nearby hotel, I paid , went into the room, then we started kissing, in that process I felt something more like a sensation moving through my throat down to my stomach.

I became very afraid at that moment and I told her that I was no longer interested . she became angry and left. I went back to to my friends and I realized Dev left for .

I went back home , I slept off. The most scary part of it is that I saw this same girl in my dream and threatened to deal with me for having refused her. for the past five days now I have been dreaming about this girl with different acts. I have been feeling an awkward movement in my stomach as if something is bitting me.

I really need help I have been to different prayer houses and they are I really need to find the girl. I went to the address she gave to me, to my greatest surprise the address is an empty land. her phone number has been switched off .

Her friends don't seems to know anything about her .. right now am dead .

I need help
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by enfantdedieu: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
guy be in the attitude of prayer,and visit the synagogue (tb joshua) this sunday. meditate in the word of God and worship with them this coming sunday.
i suspect snake tormenting u in ur stomach..
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Chukzii(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'm a very staunch Christian o, but why do we Nigerians go to prayer houses ist when we have a health issue only to rush to the hospital when you are at the point of death and expecting the Dr to do magic. Go to a GOOD hospital, ur problem may not be spiritual. Its the same God you are looking for in prayer houses that gave the Drs the brain to treat patients.
Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by ShinyJay22(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2017
LAFO:
OP
That picture want to mad pesin tongue vewi funny.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Charmed By A Girl. by Brunosamel(m): 12:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Hahaha this one don fall victim, abeg go confess to your pastor , happend to a friend of mine.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest / Nigerian MEN Are The Most Confused Set Of Men I Have Ever Come Across. / Guys This Is The Most Sane And Admirable Woman On Nairaland You Should Pray For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.