Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG (1305 Views)

The Pressing Issue Of Retained Atm Cards. / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN / Create Your PayPal Account Without VPN And Verify It With Your Nigeria ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG by oskaaay(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Its not news that Paypal account can now be opened and verified/activated in Nigeria but could only be used to purchase online and not receive payment due to the fact that it has been limited.

Times ago when Paypal eventually yield the plead of Nigerians and partially allowed the use of Paypal to make payment by Nigerians you can easily make use of all available Bank ATM cards (Visa,MasterCard or Verve) and get set to shop and pay with Paypal while Paypal fund the merchant by removing the equivalent amount from your attached card directly. But, months ago, the story has changed and 99.9% ATM card was turned down including GTB Naira Mastercard which is the most used due to acceptability by most international platforms like Paypal,Facebook etc. for international payment.

It caught me by surprise because most times you don’t get notifications from your bank that they have disabled your card from paying on some platforms until you tried it and then decided to reach out to them. I tried to update my card on Paypal and got the error and after several attempt I got to discovered that even my GTB Naira Mastercard is not able to activate a Paypal account again.

Then, I got my GTB Dollar Mastercard, tried it and it worked. They deducted about $1.95 when I tried to verify the card and got it refunded within 24 hours of inserting the verification code which was displayed in my internet banking Dollar Mastercard account...

Culled from: http://telecomsadvocate.foskaaygroup.com/paypal-setup-with-nigeria-atm-cards-how-to-open-and-verify-activate-paypal-account-in-nigeria/

Re: Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG by Zdoh(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG by oskaaay(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
You now use updated thread below for Paypal account solution free

New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment
Re: Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG by Yang1993: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Create a verified PayPal , skrill, payoneer and many more account for any country to carry out your legal businesses.
We provide the necessary document for verification.
Utility bill, Government ID or any other identity document, SSN, bank statement and many more..

Did your account get[b] TEMPORARILY LIMITED[/b]?
Do you want to verify your account ?

We can help advise and resolve!!!

Contact WhatsApp only: +2347064571275
We will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG by Yang1993: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
ADDRESS VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED

INSTANT DELIVERY.
ACCOUNT COMES WITH DOCUMENTS USED FOR VERIFICATION

INTERESTED?
CONTACT WHATSAPP ONLY: +2347064571275

Kind Regards
VERIFY
Re: Paypal Setup With Nigeria ATM Cards: How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In NG by Yang1993: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
USA VERIFIED PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT AVAILABLE INSTANT DELIVERY!

SSN VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED
ADDRESS VERIFIED
CREDIT CARD VERIFIED
CASH PLUS AVAILABLE (KEEP BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT)
ACCOUNT COMES WITH VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS (ID, SSN DOCUMENT)

ACCOUNT IS IS DELIVERED WITHIN MINUTES.

Whatsapp: +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify

(1) (Reply)

Collateral. / If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You / Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.