Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Do I Get My Medical Fees Refunded By NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Get My Medical Fees Refunded By NYSC (3860 Views)

Female Corper In Kogi Pays School Fees For 30 Students (Photos) / How Long Did You Wait Before Being Mobilized By NYSC After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Medical Fees Refunded By NYSC by golddealer(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
I served 2015-2016, in 2016 I was ill and I had to visit the state teaching hospital cos that was the required hospital by NYSC, the illness resulted in a surgery which I had to do almost immediately. I called my L.I and the state welfare person to notify them of the development but I was told to get the money myself and I'll be refunded. I did all I could to source for the fund and it was successful.

After my recovery, my L.I assisted in filing the report for the refund which has was sent to the state welfare and was told that it been forwarded to Abuja for reimbursement but till now my money hasn't been refunded.

Though I thank God my case didn't resolve to death cos I know NYSC will be quick to respond to fund the burial but I believe since I went to serve the nation, it's one my right to be taken care of medically.
Called the L.I some days back, the same story that it been delayed from Abuja

Please, how do you think I can get the money back cos I borrowed the larger part of it.
Re: How Do I Get My Medical Fees Refunded By NYSC by BleedingPen: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Any luck?
Re: How Do I Get My Medical Fees Refunded By NYSC by golddealer(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nope... Moved on ever since

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do During Your NYSC Service Year / Batch B Nysc Online Registration is 'wahala' / Nysc Camp Commandant In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.