Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Is This Love Or Foolishness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Foolishness (543 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Is This Love Or Foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Foolishness by Hector09(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pardon me for any grammatical blunden....this happen in my village on tuesday night..after the election rivers state is never the same again mostly in my L.G.A.,which is emulga...it happen on tuesday as i said according to an eye witness who told me that my guy have been killied thou he is nt a cultist just that his girl frnd bro is an iceland member i mean a top member so when the rival cult group came looking for him they did nt see him but they meet his sister and her boy frnd which is my frnd...u all knw how cultist behave when they did nt see their suspect bt sees a relation...since they see the sister they said that they we use her and left a message for her bro and my frnd happen to be with her at that moment...and he wanted to act like a man and said u cnt do her any thing in my presence instead of that kill me and spare her thou d guys being the cultists ask him to step aside as they did nt come for him but he refuse instead of that he started fighting with them and he was beheaded along the line thou the girl was spare and the girl and her family have ran out of the village....is he a fool for taking one for his girl frnd
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Fmartin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
i hv neva heard of a lady who died fr her lover.. samson, romio, nd wat hv u.
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by SUPERPACK: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
so he bought another persons market just like that. this is pure madness
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by carzola(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
I will gladly step aside
And allow justice prevail
They are many fishes in the
Ocean.
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Ladyklassic: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
It is foolishness, you don't fight with cultists holding knives and gun who are probably high and ready to kill
Re: Is This Love Or Foolishness by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where all this one dey happen? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Moscow Clubs Capitalize On Lonely Women Starved For Affection. / Fiverr Tools Here / This Is What You Are Doing Wrong That’s Making Your Boobs Sag Quickly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.