Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) (883 Views)

Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / Copyright Case: Davies Iyiegbu Secures Victory In Court Against Globacom / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) by Knetpro(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is an update of my initial post regarding the copyright violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi.

He claimed that he did not steal the book and that he edited it in ignorance. He said the intention was to give it for free and direct traffic to his website through his free Wordpress site.

I would have love to delete this post based on his plead for forgiveness which seem to be genuine but there is no delete button on Nairaland. That is why I have modified it from its original state.

UPDATE ON THE ABOVE POST
Adeniji David Opeyemi has apologized for what he did as you can see below and I have forgiven him.

Since he has admitted his error which he claimed that he did in ignorance of the repercussions, I believe he has learned his lesson and need not be crucified any further.

From all indications and the various online businesses he is into, he appear to be genuine and real.

This should serve as a lesson to other people who violate the copyright of other people. They should know that there is the International Millennium Law which frown seriously at plagiarism and copyright violation.

And you should know that ignorance of the law is no excuse and not admissible in law.
Re: Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) by Davidvd(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
Please forgive me oh. I done this with some reasons which I explained to you on Facebook and I did not even know this is a big mistake even I have forgot that I edited an eBook.

Even that my phone number, I only use it to browse on my computer through my MTN modem, that is why it is not going through.

Even I lost the ebook storage so , am not thief. And I know we can do business together, I am also a registred business.

Please I apologize for doing this as this is a good and next thing I should do, I am not thieve oh.

Don't damage my image infront of people because I am marketer praying to be come big, I am also your blog reader that is why I seen the post you posted bad against me, although you post that what you posted about me wrong because you want to get traffic. But please I am begging you in the name of God, remove the post here and on your blog.

I am Adeniji David Opeyemi the owner of "ADOKING INTERNATIONAL".

My address: x54u odo-iro street, Ilesa, Osun state.

Thanks.

Re: Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) by Knetpro(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2017
Davidvd:
Please forgive me oh. I done this with some reasons which I explained to you on Facebook and I did not even know this is a big mistake even I have forgot that I edited an eBook.

Even that my phone number, I only use it to browse on my computer through my MTN modem, that is why it is not going through.

Even I lost the ebook storage so , am not thief. And I know we can do business together, I am also a registred business.

Please I apologize for doing this as this is a good and next thing I should do, I am not thieve oh.

Don't damage my image infront of people because I am marketer praying to be come big, I am also your blog reader that is why I seen the post you posted bad against me, although you post that what you posted about me wrong because you want to get traffic. But please I am begging you in the name of God, remove the post here and on your blog.

I am Adeniji David Opeyemi the owner of "ADOKING INTERNATIONAL".

My address: x54u odo-iro street, Ilesa, Osun state.

Thanks.

Apologies accepted and you are hereby forgiven.
Re: Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) by yembok: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please how can I copyright my content?

1 Like

Re: Copyright Violation by Adeniji David Opeyemi (UPDATED) by Knetpro(m): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2023
Click on my signature link and we can discuss it.

(1) (Reply)

CFAO Nigeria Appoints Gbenga Oyebode As Chairman / Help!!! My Account Is Drained Through My Missing ATM Card / Fortune Global Is A Proud Logistics Partner Of The EGINA FPSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.