Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka (30105 Views)

Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by darlingtin1985(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
How does this increase the amount in my bank account lmao.
Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by GlobalGisting(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2017
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics
Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by hellobetlovers5: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by Makz: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2017
hellobetlovers5:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

I can't see any
Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by enemmo(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuksteric:
BbNaija - 25m
Maltina Dance - 10m
Project Fame - 7.5m
BUT
Cowbell Comp -100K
Spelling Bee - 50K

Is Education still the key?
#BBNaija #why

That's untrue

The price for cowbell maths competition this year was one million naira plus an educational trip abroad,plus the winning school also received educational aids.

Oh my Gosh!
Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by Melody100: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuksteric:
BbNaija - 25m
Maltina Dance - 10m
Project Fame - 7.5m
BUT
Cowbell Comp -100K
Spelling Bee - 50K

Is Education still the key?
#BBNaija #why

When you are well educated, you may as well be the brain behind the bbnaija and not a participant itself. Dont be fooled by the peanut Efe won. whoever is behind bbnaija made x10.

Education is still the key. I heard that from Lucky Dube at my grand mothers shop when I was about 10 years old and I followed tru and has paid me off wella.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by profbabatunde: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka by tk4rd: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Brace Yourselves..
Auditions Coming Soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 / Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.