Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) (1646 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) by fairlyusedpant: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
So james okon kunle came back from fellowship and on his home he bought one candy, thats stick sweet, so when he got home, angelica his house girl took his candy, and she licked his candy like a professional, while he watched her, after she finished licking it, she thanked him, and kunle starting crying, he said ''angelica you have killed me, do you know that the economy is vewi vewi bad, i just bought this candy so that i will lick it for 10 days and you just used 10 seconds to finish it, oya start going to village'' and she begged him, but he did listen, then the next morning, he went to her village,

luckily for her, she participated in her village t.v reality show ''BBA- thats big brother aba'' in abia state, and she later won 25 million dollars with one aeroplane and one swimming pool, so she went to lagos to show off her wealth to her uncle, and she bought two candy sweet for him to yab him, ordinary candy, well angelica is currently in japan for her media tour

Re: She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) by Nollynude: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anybody viewing this thread is not different from the OP, we all have fairly used brain
Re: She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) by Redman36(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2017
mental+MB
Re: She Licked His Candy Like A Professional While He Watched (SEXY PICS) by porchbaby(f): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
fairlyusedpant:
So james okon kunle came back from fellowship and on his home he bought one candy, thats stick sweet, so when he got home, angelica his house girl took his candy, and she licked his candy like a professional, while he watched her, after she finished licking it, she thanked him, and kunle starting crying, he said ''angelica you have killed me, do you know that the economy is vewi vewi bad, i just bought this candy so that i will lick it for 10 days and you just used 10 seconds to finish it, oya start going to village'' and she begged him, but he did listen, then the next morning, he went to her village,.my God u must be kidding me, I think u need ur brains checked together with ur fairly used hands angry angry angry angry

luckily for her, she participated in her village t.v reality show ''BBA- thats big brother aba'' in abia state, and she later won 25 million dollars with one aeroplane and one swimming pool, so she went to lagos to show off her wealth to her uncle, and she bought two candy sweet for him to yab him, ordinary candy, well angelica is currently in japan for her media tour

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Locate Mr Right / 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids / The Meal Is Served���� LIES WOMEN TELL ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.