Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,332 members, 7,850,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos (45151 Views)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by FTBOY: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
after okorocha is done using his thugs for his political gains, he uses the dreaded men in uniform to get rid of them. the first one was 'vampire', and now we have toshiba...next might be kawashaki or suzuki.

and they never get out alive. next news on toshiba will be how he got shot to death while trying to escape.

mark my words.

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by IRobot7(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmm! Hope its not the Toshiba of futo then who was a man o war but then had issues with school??
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by dtruth50: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
hprizon:
NPF is working
No Permanent Friend
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by 1miccza: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
When will they arrest Techno, Infinix and Kenwood

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Imo State Keep Producing Criminals. No State Fit Follow Dem Compete.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by oladotman(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
oladotman:

. Lalasticlala is a super mod......... He's one of those that decides which story gets to the front page.......
. Afonja is a derogatory word for Yorubas
Igbos are also derogatorily called Igbos........

Yes we are one. wink wink wink smiley
CheezyCharles:
HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS CHARLES AND I'M NEW AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE CLEARED ON SOME THINGS THO.FIRST WHO IS[color=#000099][/color] LALASTICALA AND WHY IS THERE TRIBALISM? BARELY 5 DAYS HERE AND THERES ABOKIII AFONJA Igbo (ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE THOSE NAME EMANATED FROM) PLS WE ARE ONE! THERE SHOULDNT BE DIVISION AMONGST US. LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL GIFTS!

Lalasticlala is a super mod......... He's one of those that decide which story gets to the front page.......
Afonja is a derogatory word for Yorubas
Igbos are also derogatorily called Igbos........

Yes we are one. wink wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
kings09:
Wat of Hp n Dell

I wonder o, abi Lenovo
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS CHARLES AND I'M NEW AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE CLEARED ON SOME THINGS THO.FIRST WHO IS LALASTICALA AND WHY IS THERE TRIBALISM? BARELY 5 DAYS HERE AND THERES ABOKIII AFONJA Igbo (ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE THOSE NAME EMANATED FROM) PLS WE ARE ONE! THERE SHOULDNT BE DIVISION AMONGST US. LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL GIFTS!

Lol.. its a pity u cant stop it my brother.
100's of post has been creat3d for this topic.
And they will gatter and fight under dat very topic. Sadly d owner of the site dnt care.
Bcox those quareels will henerate more traffic and more money.
Tribalism cant be stopped in this country and this forum is among the problems generating tribalims in this country.. bcox its a popular forum.

PLS WHER AR U FROM?

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Chuukwudi(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS CHARLES AND I'M NEW AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE CLEARED ON SOME THINGS THO.FIRST WHO IS LALASTICALA AND WHY IS THERE TRIBALISM? BARELY 5 DAYS HERE AND THERES ABOKIII AFONJA Igbo (ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE THOSE NAME EMANATED FROM) PLS WE ARE ONE! THERE SHOULDNT BE DIVISION AMONGST US. LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL GIFTS!

Take away all these, nairaland won't be enjoyed anymore. Meanwhile, you are from the land of the rising sun. You are my brother. Don't spare these Afonjas and Abokiiis

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by suso(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
decatalyst:
Toshiba kor yoshida ni grin grin

Lazy criminals
Yoshida dey St Mary oo Abeg
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:

First lalasticlala is a popular moderator here.
One of the moderators of this forum.

But im sorry u cant stop the tribalism.here its a pity angry
Many topics hav been created here to stop it instead they will fight under the topic.
Unfortunately the owner is not doing anythin abt it. Bcoz it will generatin him traffic and more money angry

This forum is one the problems that is generating tribalism in this country bcoz its a popular forum many people are accessing it.

PLS WHERE AR U FROM
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Sisqoman(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Say no to cultist?

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by gregyboy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
u mean is name is toshiba and yet he steals a compaq laptop!!! i guess u cant really judge a person by is name ...wat am i saying....pls the next man after me interpretgringrin
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by CheezyCharles(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Take away all these, nairaland won't be enjoyed anymore. Meanwhile, you are from the land of the rising sun. You are my brother. Don't spare these Afonjas and Abokiiis
lol how did u know?
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by CheezyCharles(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
LecciGucci:

First lalasticlala is a popular moderator here.
One of the moderators of this forum.

But im sorry u cant stop the tribalism.here its a pity angry
Many topics hav been created here to stop it instead they will fight under the topic.
Unfortunately the owner is not doing anythin abt it. Bcoz it will generatin him traffic and more money angry

This forum is one the problems that is generating tribalism in this country bcoz its a popular forum many people are accessing it.

PLS WHERE AR U FROM
East! u spoke well and explicitly
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Piroskeey: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=55545423]A notorious cultist Tochi Chilaka a.k.a Toshiba was arrested by police operatives at Akwakuma in Owerri Norh LGA where luck ran out on him after he had robbed one Franca Edom at gun point of undisclosed sum of money. The rusticated student of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education; is a member of the Black Axxe Confraternity and a notorious criminal who has been on the wanted list of the Police Command.

He has made useful statements to the Police confessing to have been involved in many criminal activities in the state including arm robbery, burglary/stealing as well as other drug related offences. He is also responsible for the murder of one Chinedu Stephen Akagha 35years who was shot to death by two armed men opposite Chibyke Filling Station, Akwakuma in November, 2016.

The suspected hoodlum was arraigned alongside other criminal elements, kidnappers and fake soldiers who were apprehended by operatives of the Imo police command.

Ok toshiba is now a tobumbo products in nigeria now how about our brand new products from national assemply procucts.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by paskyboy: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
No be only Toshiba na Dell
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by joganut(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
criminals in naija are so unimaginative. toshiba? do you steal laptops? grin

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
CheezyCharles:
East! u spoke well and explicitly

I knew u from east...
An average eastern person dnt do tribalism until they meet this site or travel outside east..

Lol thanx...
But be ready cox this site is gonna corrupt u. cool
When u read hate speeches here against ur people u will hav no option than to join the crew grin.. the hate here is much.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Champele(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
IMO state is not a save place. I live in Owerri
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by wheelzcoded(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2017
that guy looks more of an assasin.. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by aminu790(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
lala a beg come to his rescue...
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by aminu790(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
Lala na one of the moderators in this nairaland and next question is simply IGNORANCE just wait and see
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by delishpot: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Hopefully they will give them rooms over there for long term stay
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by ehissi(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Mortiple:
stop talking nonsense!

Is Imo State worse than Lagos, Edo, Cross River and so many other states?

Yes......... angry

I dey my house, comman beat me ni.......... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by mandax: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2017
anotherydz:
Now Imo state and cultism are inseparable! like:

Owerri is it. Owerri has more than 200,000 young students. All six universities and Pyrotechnics in Imo state are in, or nearest Owerri.

You know what? Owerri still asks for more tertiary education institutions to be located in Owerri, fights every government that tries to relocate any of the institutions to another senatorial district in Imo state.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by kaairoz: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice work

Well done smiley

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by eflintsone(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
well said and God bless you mehn
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by eflintsone(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

I knew u from east...
An average eastern person dnt do tribalism until they meet this site or travel outside east..

Lol thanx...
But be ready cox this site is gonna corrupt u. cool
When u read hate speeches here against ur people u will hav no option than to join the crew grin.. the hate here is much.
an average eastern rocks tribalism oga

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2017
eflintsone:
an average eastern rocks tribalism oga

Big lie... im not from east and i can tell u its a big fat lie!!.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by eflintsone(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

Big lie... im not from east and i can tell u its a big fat lie!!.
oga even if u from the east you will say you are not from the east juat to make your lie delicious ... no be today i don hear dis kinda lie bfore

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Biospnx(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Mortiple:
stop talking nonsense!

Is Imo State worse than Lagos, Edo, Cross River and so many other states?
imo being better doesn't mean it can't get worse bro. Truth just must be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested / My Experience With Robbers Last Night / Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.