Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos (45152 Views)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by deflover(m): 2:13am On Apr 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS CHARLES AND I'M NEW AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE CLEARED ON SOME THINGS THO.FIRST WHO IS LALASTICALA AND WHY IS THERE TRIBALISM? BARELY 5 DAYS HERE AND THERES ABOKIII AFONJA Igbo (ONLY GOD KNOWS WHERE THOSE NAME EMANATED FROM) PLS WE ARE ONE! THERE SHOULDNT BE DIVISION AMONGST US. LOVE IS THE GREATEST OF ALL GIFTS!

Who made us one
You most be a kid to think we are one
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Gladys2017(f): 4:56am On Apr 14, 2017
GOD forgive us in this country
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Rocketicon(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2017
A Job well done
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by 2bam: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2017
why is it that anytime criminals are caught Nigeria police we begin to display assorted weapons, are those weapons really for the criminals.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by pokipoki: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2017
CastedDude:
A notorious cultist Tochi Chilaka a.k.a Toshiba was arrested by police operatives at Akwakuma in Owerri Norh LGA where luck ran out on him after he had robbed one Franca Edom at gun point of undisclosed sum of money. The rusticated student of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education; is a member of the Black Axxe Confraternity and a notorious criminal who has been on the wanted list of the Police Command.

He has made useful statements to the Police confessing to have been involved in many criminal activities in the state including arm robbery, burglary/stealing as well as other drug related offences. He is also responsible for the murder of one Chinedu Stephen Akagha 35years who was shot to death by two armed men opposite Chibyke Filling Station, Akwakuma in November, 2016.

The suspected hoodlum was arraigned alongside other criminal elements, kidnappers and fake soldiers who were apprehended by operatives of the Imo police command.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/notorious-cultist-toshiba-arrested-by.html
I hope he will be charged with armed robbery, murder kidnapping and ultimately be executed.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Chuukwudi(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
lol how did u know?

CheezyCharles, Cheezy is Igbo, short form of Chizitere, chizirim, Chizaram, etc. Hug me bro. Welcome to nairaland. Don't spare these Afonjas and abokiiis, I repeat, Don't spare these Afonjas and abokiiis.

When you see a post, check the names to know the geopolitical zone. if it is crime, pray it isn't us, if it is the Afonjas or abokiiis, crush them! If it is us, run bro, the thread is not good for your health.

If it a post on how successful we are, hail us in thy splendor.

That's how we roll here. If you don't do this, there is nothing to enjoy here anymore unless it's the romance section you'll go to check out stuffs to raise your libido. (not advisable).

Welcome bro.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
anotherydz:
Now Imo state and cultism are inseparable! like:
angry angry angry
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
I am currently in Owerri , and I must tell you all, Owerri is a land of criminals. Owerri people are cowards as well. Whether with Gun or no gun, you will see these foolish cultists harass people on the way in broad daylight in public, something that can never happen in ABA. Anyway, Lagos remains the state with the highest rate of bad news in Nigeria with a massive lacuna.
owerri indigenes lazy sha

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2017
fergie001:
IMO state sef
The other time na vampire bats
Now,na Toshiba
Well,I dey expect Samsung next.
That is what one guy was saying dat IMO state is the most peaceful and inexpensive state.
Seun,when are u going to provide e-slap abeg.
Some people just good to throw inside well.
In Imo state,....
stop talking Shite about otown
Criminals are everywhere

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by fergie001: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2017
UncutSk:
stop talking Shite about otown
Criminals are everywhere
Go 2 bed,its still early,not as pronounced as in Otown.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Stevengerd:
Imo State Keep Producing Criminals. No State Fit Follow Dem Compete.
ya Papah afonja thug
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Jabioro: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Send him to the nearest gallow, to gaze for 40 years if he is lucky he see-through and if not.. he would naturally gone on extinction.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by veacea: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2017
kings09:
Wat of Hp n Dell

Them never catch those ones
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by mvem(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Mortiple:
it is a national problem, my dear. Sadly, the govt of the day is busy with lies and propaganda.
..its no national problem, cultism is rampant in selected parts of the country.What are the state gov of those states doing?......and bear in mind cultism brutality has even reduced compared to the 90s and early 2000s
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2017
UncutSk:
ya Papah afonja thug
Same Here Bro! Happy Good Friday
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by mvem(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2017
UncutSk:
owerri indigenes lazy sha
...heard of this severally, hw and why is it?
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by mvem(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Take away all these, nairaland won't be enjoyed anymore. Meanwhile, you are from the land of the rising sun. You are my brother. Don't spare these Afonjas and Abokiiis
...wow....You sound so intelligent, hoping i meet people like you....You must be very smart
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by anyebedgreat: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

I knew u from east...
An average eastern person dnt do tribalism until they meet this site or travel outside east..

Lol thanx...
But be ready cox this site is gonna corrupt u. cool
When u read hate speeches here against ur people u will hav no option than to join the crew grin.. the hate here is much.
wrong my boy. An average person from the east sees the hausas as enemies (even though hausas don't give a damn about them) and yorubas as betrayers ( Like they were allies and yorubas betrayed them)
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2017
eflintsone:
oga even if u from the east you will say you are not from the east juat to make your lie delicious ... no be today i don hear dis kinda lie bfore

Well im not obliged to prove anything to u.bliv watevr u like
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2017
anyebedgreat:
wrong my boy. An average person from the east sees the hausas as enemies (even though hausas don't give a damn about them) and yorubas as betrayers ( Like they were allies and yorubas betrayed them)

Its a big lie... i did my higher institution in d east... and i can tell u those things are lies.
I kno wat im telling u. They are all online propaganda.
In real life they are not
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Chuukwudi(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
mvem:
...wow....You sound so intelligent, hoping i meet people like you....You must be very smart

Wow. I'm just a trained learner. I know nothing bro. Thanks for the flattery.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by clickgold1(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2017
IMO will be safe again..no fear...vote Roger Rochas Owelle Okorocha nee Ahmed for president anytime Burahi stop ruling. IMO state is too small for his royal regal.
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
see him in como oo

make I hear say na him get all those guns

naija police n public display
Ur head correct...
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by eflintsone(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
LecciGucci:

Well im not obliged to prove anything to u.bliv watevr u like
danke
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Always dem dem.

Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by LecciGucci: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2017
eflintsone:
danke

Dunti!
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by chech12345678: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2017
fixed matches for today are ready
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by CheezyCharles(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:

CheezyCharles, Cheezy is Igbo, short form of Chizitere, chizirim, Chizaram, etc. Hug me bro. Welcome to nairaland. Don't spare these Afonjas and abokiiis, I repeat, Don't spare these Afonjas and abokiiis.

When you see a post, check the names to know the geopolitical zone. if it is crime, pray it isn't us, if it is the Afonjas or abokiiis, crush them! If it is us, run bro, the thread is not good for your health.

If it a post on how successful we are, hail us in thy splendor.

That's how we roll here. If you don't do this, there is nothing to enjoy here anymore unless it's the romance section you'll go to check out stuffs to raise your libido. (not advisable).

Welcome bro.
lol you're funny! thanks tho
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by CheezyCharles(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
deflover:

Who made us one
You most be a kid to think we are one
this is the dumbest thing I've read in 2017 gosh I almost puked .
Re: Notorious Cultist 'Toshiba' Arrested By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos by CheezyCharles(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2017
anyebedgreat:
you're very wrong i'm afraid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Hack: Florida Teenager Arrested / Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel / Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.