Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

#BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) (22731 Views)

Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo) / DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos) / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by thundafire: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Nonsense Advert and yeye indomie
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by amazingraze: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Against the backdrop of the Big Brother Naija finale:
I watched with dexterity, the amount of energy invested by mostly our youth on social media for contestants of their choice.
For those who watched, I learnt it was entertaining. If it was educative and drive home moral prudence, that is story for another day!
Have you engage an average Nigerian youth lately about good governance and main stream politics? I bet you the answer is not always far fetched:
I hate politics.
Politics is a dirty game.
I can't come and kill myself .Say wetin hapun?
But we forget or should I say we foolishly shrug off the fact that:
Politics determine our minimum wage
Politics determines our housing scheme
Politics determines our TAX
Politics draw the line in which our pension law and administration drives
To mention but a few.
Yet our youth hate politics but we want good roads. Modern infrastructure.constant energy supply. Corruption free-society.

Whose hands lies the destiny of our national politics?
Retired service men turned politicians
Allies of various political God father
Old men who had run out of ideas and not vast enough to catch up with modernity of this generation centre-stage politics
Corrupt public officer holder and civil servants.
Arrogant Politicians who are larger than life itself. Self seeking individuals determining the fate of our youths.

Our Queens are twerking
Our ladies are slaying on Instagram
Boys are Yahoo+ing
Guys are Nairabetting
Our entertainers are Maradona, running to where their bread will be buttered.
Corrupt politicians are happy because the youth are distracted.
Anti-corruption war is less effective
Political elites are winning the war against Nigerian youth.
Executive are confused
National Assembly is milking our nation dry
Judiciary is hopeless.
Still Nigerian Youth hate politics but want a better life.

If half of the passion, commitment, vigour and zest invested on social media to woo people to vote for the eventual winner of BBNaija can be channel to promote and campaign good governance.
Insisting our Politicians to render account of stewardship to their primary constituencies, a new damn may emerge!
I do not expect this piece to gain lovers in most quarters but it is the truth. That is where we find ourselves.
Politicians are happy we fight or argue mostly about every English Premier league match than matching out a protest to force them out of office.
May our tomorrow never die yesterday!
Shey na like dis we go de dey?
Based on Logistics mantra landed Efe the 25m,same zest if properly channel can send this arrogant rogues who reap with impunity where they did not sow out of our public offices.

I'm a Nigerian Youth. I love Politics because good policy from Politicians can make my country great again.
Wouldn't you rather play your part to change this trend? #Copied

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2017
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by luswitz(f): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Marvis baby..... kiss
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by rjne08: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Marvis just copied Tboss outfit
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Una go chop, chin Chin tire
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by alexpetersng: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one #minimie

Please can someone talk to debbie-rise about her dressing. Na real wa

So she still carry that shoe come back naija
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by jimi4us: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2017
dacblogger:
Marvis fine girl kiss...., debbie rise always looking like house girl angry
It's unfortunate you're a girl, please show us your ugly face, let's examine you to see if you're any way close to her achievements.
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2017
op bbnaija Don end oooo
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by dacblogger: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017
jimi4us:
It's unfortunate you're a girl, please show us your ugly face, let's examine you to see if you're any way close to her achievements.

Hediot like you
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by popsyleo1: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Chinese Language Studies Summer Program.

PLCHC classroom
As with the Academic Year Program, students are only admitted on a full-time basis, and classes run from mid-July to early August. Class structure and size for the summer program are generally the same as for the Academic Year Program.

Rolling Admissions Policy for Summer Applicants!

POPSYLEO CONNECTIONS HONG KONG LTD will review complete summer applications soon after they arrive at the Hong Kong office, rather than hold admissions after the summer program deadline. This is known as "rolling admissions," and the Institution will admit summer applicants on a "first qualified applicant come, first qualified applicant served" basis until the summer program is full. While there is an official summer deadline, we often review summer applications after this deadline, and we encourage late summer applicants to e-mail the administrative office to see if we're still accepting late summer applications. Admission is competitive, and it is recommended that you send in all of your summer application materials at least a couple of weeks before the official summer deadline due to limited space at PLCHL language center. Rolling admissions is not the policy for PLCHL academic year/semester program admissions, however.

Audience
The Summer School is open to all who are interested to study Chinese Language, Learn Chinese Culture and Applicants who intend to further their Education in China and Hong Kong.
The Summer School will also appeal to those who work in public and private, international and national institutions, that have relationships with Chinese Institutions and all those who have an interest in deepening their knowledge of the Chinese Language and Culture.

Structure
maximum number of participants: 80
minimum number of participants: 50

Period
Classes will be held from 10th July, 2017. The course is scheduled to finish on 19th August, 2017.
Registrations
Deadline: 5th of June , 2017
Applications for registration will be accepted until the maximum number of participants is reached, as above specified.
There are no specific entry requirements (admission will be based only on application date).

The request may be sent to the certified email address, popsy78203@yahoo.com, ilogeomine51@yahoo.com

Office : Room 5, 27/F Richmond Commercial Bldg.,
109 Argyle Street, Mongkok,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Email popsy78203@yahoo.com, ilogeomine51@yahoo.com
Contact person : Dr. Wang Li

Registration fee and payment methods
Course fee: $580.00

The registration fee includes: cost of the course; teaching materials,China visa documents and Hong Kong visa Sponsorship letter . The payment shall be made on the first day of the Program.

The registration fee does not include: travel expenses; accommodation; meals; costs for recreational activities; transport costs
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2017
By now it is expected that the whole BBN rubbish should have died down..
WTF??
undecided undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by Handsomebeing(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Nice.
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by jimi4us: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2017
dacblogger:

Hediot like you
I thought as much, you're a low life. Ashii
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by smartkester(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
See my sweet tboss.. That girl is too sweet abeg
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by hadura29(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2017
dacblogger:
Marvis fine girl kiss...., debbie rise always looking like house girl angry

how you take know ? she is always looking confused... take smirnoff
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by dacblogger: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
hadura29:

how you take know ? she is always looking confused... take smirnoff
grin
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Marvis is a beautiful girl.
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:
Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame while it lasts...

The only ones who will ride this thing out and eventually become celebrities are Tokunboh and Bisola!

Efe just doesn't cut it cos he lacks the finesse and poise required undecided
how do you know? are you God?
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by 3plecz(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg am losing already as my view and likes us low compare to others Pls my pple help me win this $1000
View, like and share

All u need to do is Juz click on diz link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/

Thanks and God bless
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by profbabatunde: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) by tk4rd: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Brace Yourselves.
Auditions Coming Soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Berates Those Calling Khafi A Gossip / Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” / Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.