Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Would You Date An Older Man For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date An Older Man For Money? (652 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date An Older Man For Money? by hermosa(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
would you date an older man who treated you right, understood you emotionally, mentally, who was on your level in everyway plus was so loaded that it was almost a curse the way he showered you with money or, would you date a young guy who had no money but still had other good qualities?
i feel as long as he and i understood eachother and were connected and shared that 'je ne sais quoi' it doesn't matter the age. plus, if he was loaded i'd definitly go for him, hihi.
and i've got a friend who's dating an older guy, way older than her, but you'd neva know he was that old cos he's so much fun to be around and showers her with gifts, takes her shoppin, takes care of everyone in the club, like aaliyah said 'age ain't nothin but a number.' wat y'all think?
Re: Would You Date An Older Man For Money? by sweetpie23: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2009
I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY! just joking grin
Re: Would You Date An Older Man For Money? by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2009
If u re talkin of a sugar daddy old enof 2 b my dad,den hell no but if its sm1 olda den me by highest 10 yrs & is nt married,if i love him y nt?
Re: Would You Date An Older Man For Money? by hermosa(f): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
am talkin 20 years your senior,
Re: Would You Date An Older Man For Money? by Kunbee: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2010
No
Re: Would You Date An Older Man For Money? by elecktra(f): 5:04am On Jan 01, 2010
YES i ll date an older guy long as he is not married, heard they really know how to love and make you feel brand new wink wink wink i dont mind that but not for the money though cant date a guy simply becos he has money to throw around sounds cheesy to me

(1) (Reply)

Did You Have Any Problem With A Lady? / How To Protect Your Relationship / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Doesnt How Up On Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.