Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is Rape Possible In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Rape Possible In Marriage? (1429 Views)

50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
I really want to know if rape in marriage is an offence punishable by law.so many married men think they own their wives body and soul.so does it mean a woman doesnt have the right to tell her husband that she is tired and cannot roll with him.pls married women and men i need your candid suggestion

1 Like

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Lexusgs430: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rape is very possible in marriage. A situation where the husband or wife says NO, and they are forced is classified as rape.....

Sexual excitement is meant to be a dual form of pleasure.
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Then guys pls and pls again .stop forcing your wives sex

1 Like

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
amakadihot87:
I really want to know if rape in marriage is an offence punishable by law.so many married men think they own their wives body and soul.so does it mean a woman doesnt have the right to tell her husband that she is tired and cannot roll with him.pls married women and men i need your candid suggestion
I'm not sure you can sue your husband for rape. He owns you literally.
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm not sure you can sue your husband for rape. He owns you literally.
... . Pls how do you mean he owns me?
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
amakadihot87:
... . Pls how do you mean he owns me?
He paid your brideprice, he married you so he owns you literally.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Rape is very possible in marriage. A situation where the husband or wife says NO, and they are forced is classified as rape.....

Sexual excitement is meant to be a dual form of pleasure.
...........you are right
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
He paid your brideprice, he married you so he owns you literally.

So if I contributed to half of our wedding expenses does that mean he owns me too??

Ofcourse not

This is the main reason why women should be independent before going into marriage. No one owns anybody. A No is a No and if he still goes ahead and does it regardless then that's rape
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lashort:

So if I contributed to half of our wedding expenses does that mean he owns me too??

Ofcourse not

This is the main reason why woman should be independent before going into marriage. No one owns anybody. A No is a No and if he still goes ahead and do it regardless then that's rape
..........you are on point

2 Likes

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
So just because he paid my bride price i must surrender anytime ,anywhere? Does this happen in the western world?
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Chuknovski(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
yes sir, the both party must consent, it must be consensual

1 Like

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by eneez(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2017
I smell feminism

2 Likes

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by biz2get(m): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
So just because he paid my bride price i must surrender anytime ,anywhere? Does this happen in the western world?

Why don't you go over their and get married.

Maybe when you pay groom price.. People will take you serious angry
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by ednut1(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2017
if a lady decides to marry a guy who is capable of rape .how e take concern us
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by UncutSk(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
Then guys pls and pls again .stop forcing your wives sex
look at you
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
Unless there is trace of physical assault , then it is practically impossible to prove marriage rape.
Think about it
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by vievasforever(f): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2017
@ Poster... Married or not, making out should be consensual. However, some men are beast. That is taking it by force. Not all men though.
My husband makes out with me only when I allow him. More so he also turns me down when he's too tired or not in the mood. All in all, we compromise and sacrifice for each other as energy permits.
Being married is not all about sex. There are times you be off it due stress, family issues or life challenges. You may even get spiritual for a while and stay off sex like me and my husband do. In circumstances like this, sex may be the last thing on your mind.
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Very possible in Marriage !
If both parties did not agree to the sexual act it's Rape .

The thing is married women just wont say .. as alot dont take it seriously but it does happen everyday .
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
ednut1:
if a lady decides to marry a guy who is capable of rape .how e take concern us
.......how can the lady predict what the guy would turn into

1 Like

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by amakadihot87(f): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
biz2get:

.......is it because it doesnt affect you guys
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by babyfaceafrica: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......is it because it doesnt affect you guys
says who?..just because men choose to keep mute does not mean we are not been ravaged sexyally by female folks... Ladies just like to make noise about it...like someone said earkie sha..I also smell feminism
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by tomdon(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
amakadihot87:

Are you OK with your husband going to get some outside??
I hope your answeet is absolutely yes!
because with your attitude, it's already happening
If not, you must be very inconsiderate
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:16am On May 22, 2017
amakadihot87:

Not again angry. Does it always have to be they way the west do it? We are where we are today (the moral decadence) in our society simply because we are copying the west. Why can't the west copy us? Who made the west always right?

Mcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by harffie(m): 6:15am On May 22, 2017
biz2get:

Lol, any small thing na western this western that.... West Wey no even recognize you, na from airport dem go send you back. Be original, is the new message ima give to NG peeps... angry

1 Like

Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by Francisayo(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2017
Nothing like RAPE in marriage....... After getting married,ur body belongs to ur husband.....
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by rockyh(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]in marriage I don't believe there should be rape hence u should be accommodating him as regards sex no matter how tired u are to avoid cheating in marriage better still have a time table for sex( vice versa) n adhere to it.sorry ladies we men are of the very high libido n get attracted by physical sight of our partners unlike u ladies who are emotionally aroused
Re: Is Rape Possible In Marriage? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? / You Must Carry This Huge Stone If You Want A Second Wife In Pakistan (picture) / Best Ways To Get Pregnant Of Twins Naturally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.