Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) (33180 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amberon:
Is glo fast?
omo their mast dey back of my house! dey blaze like flash
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Mayflowa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
nonstan:
That's humility, I kind of always knew he was not the one handling his account, he is too emotional, I hope he doesn't get hurt in the future

Don't get easily deceived by actions. Anyone can easily do what he did to gain back the people's support. That is what politicians do too. Lick your ass.

Of course, he manages his account by himself. He was following more people that he was being followed by entering the big brother house. I gained more followership while in the house and unable to make contact with anyone to give his account password. He either unfollowed people himself or contracted it to somebody with his consent. The thought process is what matters.

He should be sorry for the mistake but he shouldn't lie.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is there even need to apologize?
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by phynofino: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
nawao
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
CheezyCharles:
The person managing the account is a gold digger! he wants fans to know that they've been jobless for 3 months!after he engaged them and made them carry Efe matter for head like gele .most of them spent their dimes on efe and now they can't even get a follow back! Life is interesting .Big ups to all of us that was just observing !

Wetin be your own? So make efe follow 50 thousand people? No celeb follows up to 10k people except don jazzy
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Ikology(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nansense. I thought they said it's photoshop. The story about who is managing the account is crap.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by holluwai(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

People tried defending him. I honestly don't like him but his apology is sincere. I believe you should look up the word in the dictionary. By all standard, Efe is a celebrity and you just have to live with it.

Celebrity my foot. I guess the way we apply words in the dictionary to our day to day life differs plus what standards has he set for you? Maybe you age range will justify.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by ziego(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
This guy is really humble. But he should never take Nigerians seriously. They can hate for no reason. If he continues to remain subservient to these people, they will bring him down to their level and beat him with experience.

i wish he reads this cos u just expressed my thought
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by amirez(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is a heart filled with gratitude and humility #BasedOnLogistics

Check my signature for access to quick loan
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Adonis3: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
You go explain tire..
I swear down
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by CheezyCharles(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
michael142:

Wetin be your own? So make efe follow 50 thousand people? No celeb follows up to 10k people except don jazzy
didn't want to reply u until u added true stats! now he was following some amount of fans ,whats he tryna prove when he unfollowed em?no one is saying u should follow all ur fans .u dig?
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Jacobx007: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Efenation, based on logistics

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Olulinks(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
this guy just too correct!

meanwhile I just subscribed glo 10gb/ 2500( used to purchase the 3.2/1000 plan)

data sweet sha! see me see YouTube, I don almost watch the full YouTube finish.

abeg in case any of una get video wet una never watch abeg send am give me.
E go soon clear for ya eyes o when you lick the thing finish with YouTube big tongue. Abeg nor come dey blame anybody for ya village o

1 Like

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by snowden9(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
I must say I'm really proud to share the same state of origin with this Efe of a guy. His humility knows no limits. And that's how it should be as a human. Pride shouldn't ever be the order of the day just because you are a 'celebrity'. As Efe asked in the video, lemme rephrase "who put you there as a celebrity in the first place? ".i really rooted for tboss to win the contest but though I liked efe but since both are real and real recognizes real. Efe is street (which I'm not) and tboss is poise(yours truly, me). I had to go for poise. Nevertheless this guy deserves all the attention, affection and accolades he's getting. I can just imagine someone telling him, "guy no need to do the video to beg them jor. Who them help? " and Efe been Efe went all out just to apologize for something he really ain't guilty of. I applaud you Sir. The world waits for you.
Ps:if you ain watched the video yet, just watch it and see what I'm talking about.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

now imagine access to unlimited wifi like myself
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by hushshinani(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

pls i neesd it... how can i do it
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

use the data download fast and furious 8 na

1 Like

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by bigfrancis21: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Enough of this guy's news already. Haba
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by bigfrancis21: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ishilove, you got a doppelganger on this forum, kikilove. cheesy
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Mcslize: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Bro let me follow u subscribe too. I used to sub eti 1k for 1gb but wanna try out glo if the network will be good in my place. How did u use 1k to sub for 10gb? Wanna sub too ....show me bruva
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:

now imagine access to unlimited wifi like myself
shuoo!

you na the real chairman abi chair woman

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
hushshinani:
pls i neesd it... how can i do it

*777# on your glo sim. na #2500 o

Mcslize:

Bro let me follow u subscribe too. I used to sub eti 1k for 1gb but wanna try out glo if the network will be good in my place. How did u use 1k to sub for 10gb? Wanna sub too ....show me bruva

bros nor be cheat o, its glo 10gb at #2500...
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
use the data download fast and furious 8 na

abeg send me link
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Emmyk(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
This guy is really humble. But he should never take Nigerians seriously. They can hate for no reason. If he continues to remain subservient to these people, they will bring him down to their level and beat him with experience.
You said he didn't unfollow anyone few days back. I remember. cheesy
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by kikilove(f): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Ishilove, you got a doppelganger on this forum, kikilove. cheesy
lol am not too sure about that.we r both from delta and both busty but that's all
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Amberon: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm... Its a win win for you. I've never tried glo tho but I heard its the worst.
AnthonioAlsaid:

omo their mast dey back of my house! dey blaze like flash

1 Like

Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by Edum13656: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
snake boy... but where people wan follow Efe go before? I no even understand.
Re: Efe Begs His Fans For Unfollowing Them On Instagram (video) by girl4rmspace(f): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

shuoo!

you na the real chairman abi chair woman
lol . Dont worry, your time will come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Taylor Swift Now A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.