Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! (1056 Views)

South-East Governors To Nnamdi Kanu 'Attack Us And Be Deported Back To Nigeria' / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! by Kbs468(m): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2017
The NIGERIAN PASTOR-Andrew Ejimadu otherwise known as SEER 1 was never deported from ZAMBIA as being pestered online by Zambians.

The below is the proof text of this claim as was posted on His facebook page on Thursday Night around pass 8pm because the currency posted is the ZAMBIAN KWACHA.

So He couldn't have been posting around that time from anywhere away from ZAMBIA and still post ZAMBIAN Currency for His targeted population.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU MISS THIS!!!

Have you received MIRACLE MONEY before? My duty is to perform miracles that leaves you shocked

What do you want to do with the money first thing tomorrow morning?
Do you want money for!!!
Rent
Visa
Air ticket
Business
Wedding expenses
School fees
New car
Bills

What do you want money for? As I walk into your house tonight, I deposit into your bank account, wallet, handbag

Follow this instruction: if only you Type Locate Me and Share this post. God of Seer 1 will credit your account before you wake up .

Try and see.

#SEER1

I actually once dreamt about him and was wondering the connection I have with him with me having a Muslim background. Now I know better with this post of mine trying to defend him.

Re: Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! by Kbs468(m): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2017
Lalasticlala and other Supermods, Pls play your own part in saving Nigeria's Image abroad. Thank you.
Re: Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! by Pavore9: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2017
The guy is a Yahoo boy pastor!
Re: Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! by Aromas: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Pavore9:
The guy is a Yahoo boy pastor!
Pls, be specific in your comments. Yahoo Boy or A Pastor grin hope you ain't judging 4rm the currency he posted?
Re: Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! by Pavore9: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Aromas:

Pls, be specific in your comments.
Yahoo Boy or A Pastor grin hope you ain't judging 4rm the currency he posted?

I know the modus operandi of many Nigerians​ in other African countries, most of them forming pastors in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique etc are into "things" and always involve in one police case or the other!
Re: Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! by adorablepepple(f): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Anybody can have the picture of any country's currency. Receive sense people

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Are Making The Same Mistake As 1967 With The Niger Delta Tribes / Biafra And South Sudan, Reasons Why Biafra Will Fail Same Way (Must See Pics) / "You Are The God Of The Igbos" - Igbo Man Tells Nnamdi Kanu [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.