Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Please Help With My Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help With My Passport (461 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / German Embassy Seized My Passport Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please Help With My Passport by drey22(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2017
I applied for passport 64 pages since February 1st week and had data capturing same day but there was delay in collecting that day and since then the person in charge has been saying no booklet. Is there anything I can do about this? I applied in Ilorin.
Re: Please Help With My Passport by mrtomola(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
The issue of no booklets is in every states in Nigeria. I applied for mine in Lagos since December 2016 and it was lately issued to me in March 2017. I heard there are no booklets at HQ in Abuja that they have to imports some from Overseas. Just exercise patient, you will soon receive it.
Re: Please Help With My Passport by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2017

(1)

Canadian Immigration / Visit Harar, Ethiopia And Feed Heynas / 5 Reasons Why You Should Take A Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.