Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat (732 Views)

'Your Envy And Hate Paved Way For Me' - Bobrisky Slams His Haters / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Daddy Showkey Blast Blackface,tells 2face To Keep Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by OkNaijaComNg(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Erstwhile member of the defunct Nigerian hip hop group, Plantashun Boyz, Black face, has called out music Legend, Tuface for castigating him in his songs and also not crediting him for using his lyrics.

He blamed Tuface for his downfall in the music industry because he was envious of his progress.

Blackface claimed he gave the ‘African queen’ crooner the name ‘Tuface’ because of his two-faced nature towards people’s progress.

His reaction followed a fan’s comment about 2face referring to Blackface in his song ‘Holy-holy’.

On his Instagram page @Blackfacenaija, he wrote: “Now for the record #2faceidibia if I didn’t work with you @official2baba in #plantashunboiz and asked you sing one of the quickest song I ever I wrote #africanqueen you wouldn’t have had a #bighit as it is termed.

“Next to that is my song #letsomebodyloveyou you sang without my permission and your manager @efeomorogbe published it illegally which we will get to the bottom of.

“It’s been me all the time giving you sleepiness nights as you know am a hard knock to crack, all i did was help you tufaced being.

“Of all the artists i worked with why I have a problem with only you is because you’re a lazy artist. despite all your gifts and when you found out I was making new artists famous and i was improving vocally you got jealous and planned the industry to sabotage me and you kept making music about it like one of your lines said “dem never know wetin wan hit dem them” wan follow them” because you and your #creepyagents planned it all.

“The truth is you’re the one filled with hate and envy and you know it that is why I named you #2face OK.

“What’s the name of that club you guys had the meeting again?

“You killed plantashun boiz because of your tufaced nature and same way you wanted doing a protest for your pocket and it was wrong timing.

“I saved you because you for dey for jail but you never grateful but pained over someone growing and development hence una plan make dem no gimme show.

“Well 8years of sabotage and am still here and am still inspiring you and for that even if you hate me you should still be thankful to me still.”

Recall that Eedris Abdulkareem had recently blasted 2face, stating that most of his hits were written by former group mate, Blackface.
SOURCE:https://oknaija.com.ng/i-named-you-2face-because-of-your-envy-hatred-blackface-tells-former-bandmate/

1 Share

Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by increaze: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Check out

2017 richest NAIJA celeb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTVXInzNKzE
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by Kobicove(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2017
Na wetin be this guy problem sef? undecided
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by Ikem11(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2017
Funny blackface at it again
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by iyamchee(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Everything is still boiled down to Jealousy.....
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by donmalcolm21(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Blackface is just a miserable fellow. He needs to move on
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by modelsms(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
Why are all these coming out now?
Let him just move on and leave 2 baba.

Btw check my signature below pls
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by K9Uneet(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Someone should book a show for Blackface on Night Of A Thousand Laughs. He's now more of a comedian.
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by chriskosherbal(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Black face I understand that sometimes it can really be painful...when someone uses your creativity for his own advantage (if actually you wrote that song, as well as few others) ..i swear I really understand you..but you must understand that in life your ability to forgive people is the beginning of progress and success in life.

Guy move on, forget about the past...it remains in the past and give your life a meaning by moving forward and watch how things turn out for you for good...you are creative, for you to have claimed you wrote African queen, that was a master piece...it means you are damn good.....

Put your talent to WORK.
Re: I Named You 2face Because Of Your Envy, Hatred – Blackface Tells Former Bandmat by Nutase: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Warrisdis?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Ronaldo Had Doping Test After Champions League Hat-trick / Adesuwa Etomi And Banky W Slays Together At The Location Of Wedding Party II / NYSC Member Divorces Husband, Refunds N80,000 Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.