Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified (11209 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Omooba77: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2017
am0sn0nyu:
At least I still stay true and connected to my ancestral ways of Ifa, gbetugbetu (not petupetu) in the same way a Jew would his traditional Judaism, a Japanese would his ancestral Shintoism/Taoism plus his Samurai culture etc, a Chinese with his ancestral Buddism as well as their ancestral lethal martial arts and ass-kicking nuchako, dragon flying kicks etc, the same way an Indian would his ancestral Hinduism and why are we all like that - simply because we are not omo-ale (bastards) who will embrace another races traditions and world-view just as the likes of you brainwashed Abrahamic religionists keep sleeping with doctrines, creeds and dogmas that has nothing to do with negroes, even though the Europeans and Arabs foistered it on our fore-bearers, that doesn't mean we shouldn't wake up one day.

And speaking of gbetu-gbetu, stop confusing Yoruba Advanced Sciences (erroneously known as charms or juju) with spirituality, believe system and the worse of all - religion. Their are marked difference between all four.

Most of the Yoruba culture have Biblical references.
Petupetu is what is called in my ownside.
When Europe and America adapted Christianity, you can see the industrial revolution and development that came along with it.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by am0sn0nyu: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
D1official:

I really wish I could, but after going through ur write-ups is simply obvious that ur gullibility in the things Of God is completely unfathomable.
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
I can only help by praying,that one day the glorious light of him will shine through u.
HAPPY EASTER.

D1official:

I really wish I could, but after going through ur write-ups is simply obvious that ur gullibility in the things Of God is completely unfathomable.
1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
I can only help by praying,that one day the glorious light of him will shine through u.
HAPPY EASTER.
Why have you wasted your time by going thru my post shit. My posts are beyond your comprehensible aptitude, you first of all need to go get yourself de-abrahamized by reading all of hardmirror and akintom stimulating threads and challenging posts before you can be able to engage me, and not with some ridiculous passage from Corinthians, speaking of Corinthians - What the 'F' do you know about the ancient city of Corinth where it's citizens where once into their kind of paganism which still survive till date in respect to the Olympian Gods who are still shown respect and have continual references made to in Astronomy, tell me - mention one Abrahamic figure whose name is used to label a celestial body such as a newly discovered planet, stars, constellation, satellites ? The answer is none, even the name of the days of the week were derived from Greco-roman/Gothic deities to honor the days they were worshipped but moomoo like you goes to church on Sundays (originally a day ancient paganist dedicate to worship their Sun deity (Ra, Zeus and the likes) to worship a Jewish idol called Yahweh who you wouldn't have had anything to do with in the first place if only the European never brought Christianity to our forebearers. You might as well quote me a passage from the Hindu's scriptures from the Vedas, but oh! your parent weren't colonized by invading Indians Hindus. Don't wish me Happy Easter as I chose not to acknowledge a day inspired from a non-African pagan commemoration under the guise of a Christian-like celebration.

Easter : Old English Eastre < Germanic dawn-goddess whose festival was celebrated at the vernal equinox < Indo-European, "to shine"]
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by D1official: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
am0sn0nyu:

Why have you wasted your time by going thru my post shit. My posts are beyond your comprehensible aptitude, you first of all need to go get yourself de-abrahamized by reading all of hardmirror and akintom stimulating threads and challenging posts before you can be able to engage me, and not with some ridiculous passage from Corinthians, speaking of Corinthians - What the 'F' do you know about the ancient city of Corinth where it's citizens where once into their kind of paganism which still survive till date in respect to the Olympian Gods who are still shown respect and have continual references made to in Astronomy, tell me - mention one Abrahamic figure whose name is used to label a celestial body such as a newly discovered planet, stars, constellation, satellites ? The answer is none, even the name of the days of the week were derived from Greco-roman/Gothic deities to honor the days they were worshipped but moomoo like you goes to church on Sundays (originally a day ancient paganist dedicate to worship their Sun deity (Ra, Zeus and the likes) to worship a Jewish idol called Yahweh who you wouldn't have had anything to do with in the first place if only the European never brought Christianity to our forebearers. You might as well quote me a passage from the Hindu's scriptures from the Vedas, but oh! your parent weren't colonized by invading Indians Hindus. Don't wish me Happy Easter as I chose not to acknowledge a day inspired from a non-African pagan commemoration under the guise of a Christian-like celebration.

Easter : Old English Eastre < Germanic dawn-goddess whose festival was celebrated at the vernal equinox < Indo-European, "to shine"]
I can only but see dat u are highly grounded in carnal knowledge.
Pls I just hv this question for you:
1.What do you believe in?.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
datola:
His body was broken
And His blood was shed
To make me a child of God

So that is necessary to make you a child of a "merciful" God?
An innocent man must die?
God needs a human blood sacrifice to forgive sins?

What a very senseless tale.. .

So stupîd
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
ransomed:
Nairaland is protecting Jihadists and terrorists by making adherent of other faith to make satanic declaration on islamic post before commenting while allowing suicide bombers and haters of humanity to freely post on Christlike forum. Seun and his crew are pseudo jihadists. They will confirm my stand by placing a ban on my account. Have a good friday children of love and light. Shalom.
You really need to kill yourself.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You really need to kill yourself.
:::-- No, we do not go on suicide mission. You and your fellow jihadist are known for suicide and terrorism. Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
ransomed:
:::-- No, we do not go on suicide mission. You and your fellow jihadist are known for suicide and terrorism. Thanks.
Frustrated soul
Your god father (rev Kings) will soon be hanged, you next...
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Frustrated soul
Your god father (rev Kings) will soon be hanged, you next...
:::--- Son of perdition, your al qaeda network and Boko haram terror group has been defeated. Your ISIS family is next.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
ransomed:
:::--- Son of perdition, your al qaeda network and Boko haram terror group has been defeated. Your ISIS family is next.
Bastard miserable son of a broken condom.
Go and emancipate your whôre more from prostitute and your old fool father from alcohol intoxication
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 2:03am On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Bastard miserable son of a broken condom.
Go and emancipate your whôre more from prostitute and your old fool father from alcohol intoxication
:::---I am not perturbed by the venom from the generation of Viper your acursed lineage belongs to. You are actually fulfilling the mandate of your "father" to KILL, to STEAL and to DESTROY. Ekwensu...
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2017
ransomed:
:::---I am not perturbed by the venom from the generation of Viper your acursed lineage belongs to. You are actually fulfilling the mandate of your "father" to KILL, to STEAL and to DESTROY. Ekwensu...
Ikpu ezi
Miserable Bastardd son of a whorê
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Ikpu ezi
Miserable Bastardd son of a whorê
:::--- Your indignation is just starting, your desolation has begun and there will be no help for you from on high, dews cease to exist in your path and rain over you is dispersed. Your land is salt-panned and abundance of the sea shall no longer yield its fulness unto you. The order of Haman, Absalom and Akan shall be your lot. You are confounded and the ambushment of Ai and eternal damnation are your portions as the lord liveth. Amen!
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
ransomed:
:::--- My indignation is just starting, My desolation has begun and there will be no help for me from on high, dews cease to exist in my path and rain over me is dispersed. My land is salt-panned and abundance of the sea shall no longer yield its fulness unto me. The order of Haman, Absalom and Akan shall be my lot. I AM confounded and the ambushment of Ai and eternal damnation are MY portions as the lord liveth.
In Jesus name
Amen!
Amen for you o
That's your predicament
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Amen for you o
That's your predicament
::- The line has fallen unto me in pleasant places lo i have a goodly heritage. As long as you are the first who wanted me dead, may God judge you according to the imagination of Bigbrother9ja. Amen. Son of Belial.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Amen for you o
That's your predicament
::-- Bigbrother9ja has manipulated these decrees to his doom and personalized them for his extermination. I back it with the Ummim and Thumim of God the creator . It shall no longer be reversed. I will respond no more to Bigbrother9ja's beserk comments.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
ransomed:
::-- I, ransomed has manipulated these decrees to MY doom and personalized them for MY extermination. I back it with the Ummim and Thumim of God the creator . It shall no longer be reversed. I will respond no more to MY beserk comments.
Okay
Your palaver grin
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by D1official: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

So that is necessary to make you a child of a "merciful" God?
An innocent man must die?
God needs a human blood sacrifice to forgive sins?

What a very senseless tale.. .

So stupîd
Every one who doesn't want to serve him like u, will always find a reason or argument to justify there conscience, so as to continue living a selfish life.
Believe me itz allowed, he's nt compeling you to belief, I mean u knw if u one of d members of d oda religion u dare not!! try it or face D consequences, bt ur likes were able to c d light of d day today based on his generosity.
Y should u enforce the truth, when the truth is already true?No reason absolutely.
U only allow the gullible to continue in there ignorance,since they think they knw beta.
I just pray u accept him before u meet him one day, Co's it will be a disaster.
JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL!!
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
D1official:

Every one who doesn't want to serve him like u, will always find a reason or argument to justify there conscience, so as to continue living a selfish life.
Believe me itz allowed, he's nt compeling you to belief, I mean u knw if u one of d members of d oda religion u dare not!! try it or face D consequences, bt ur likes were able to c d light of d day today based on his generosity.
Y should u enforce the truth, when the truth is already true?No reason absolutely.
U only allow the gullible to continue in there ignorance,since they think they knw beta.
I just pray u accept him before u meet him one day, Co's it will be a disaster.
JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL!!
You people just don't have sense
If he's truly power, he should force it down my throat nau.
You think it's only Christians that will make eternal life?
Others who have their religious books and don't believe in your Bible will perish?
Your lord Jesus that was screaming for help on the cross? Someone who couldn't save himself?
Some that said "father father, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME? JOKERS cheesy
Nonsense
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by D1official: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You people just don't have sense
If he's truly power, he should force it down my throat nau.
You think it's only Christians that will make eternal life?
Others who have their religious books and don't believe in your Bible will perish?
Your lord Jesus that was screaming for help on the cross? Someone who couldn't save himself?
Some that said "father father, WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME? JOKERS cheesy
Nonsense
If he had bn D Muslim God,he would hv done dat perfectly, probably send u to meet ur god vry early or sleep forever as D so called Atheist believe.
Bt no,he actually has never asked you to forcefully believe in him, bt to knw what he actually has done for u.
I wonder hw u draw meaning from living for urself, probably cos of one thing or d oda,bt D fact remains dat he loves u.
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by BigBrother9ja: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
D1official:

If he had bn D Muslim God,he would hv done dat perfectly, probably send u to meet ur god vry early or sleep forever as D so called Atheist believe.
Bt no,he actually has never asked you to forcefully believe in him, bt to knw what he actually has done for u.
I wonder hw u draw meaning from living for urself, probably cos of one thing or d oda,bt D fact remains dat he loves u.
STUPÎD love

That god can keep his love

I have the love of almighty God already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Benefit Of Singleness And Commitment In Marriage" - Faith Oyedepo / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Price Of TB Joshua Anointed Water #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.