Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

"The King's Garden." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The King's Garden." (237 Views)

Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The King's Garden." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Beloveth, the Good Friday is here and we have every course to celebrate. Today also is our PCL day and we to will be teaching on the meaning of some important things that makes up the season we are celebrating such as the meaning of Good Friday. What is Crucifixion as relating to our faith?

When I was much younger I use to wonder why the word ‘good’ will be attached on a day when someone die. Why will anyone tagged today ‘good’ when Jesus was hanging on the cross. I guess am not the only one asking such question until such a time I came to realize the truth behind it.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/the-kings-garden/

(1) (Reply)

What Love Should Actually Be / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 29/5/2017 Christians And Civics / Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (3) - Isaiah 55:10-11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.