Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Want To Go Into Music Production. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Go Into Music Production. (576 Views)

Going Into Music / What's Nairaland's Support For Nairalanders That Are Into Music Production ??? / Chidinma Okeke (miss Cucumber) Delves Into Music, Releases New Video (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Go Into Music Production. by technicallyrich(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Good day every one.
I hv always love to be a music producer long before I even gained admission into the university .and now that I m through with school. Finding a good job has not been that easy so I am thinking of pursuing my Passion of been a music producer.
What I want to know is this,do they earn well and is it a good occupation and the best way to learn this art.
I will very much appreciate your comments and sorry if there are typing errors.
Thanks.KING
Re: I Want To Go Into Music Production. by Kaxmytex(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
I aint a producer and neither am i a musician..

DO they earn well and is it a good occupation?
5k to 10k per production for a starter, jux a guess

which kynd occupation no dey gud in naija?

what is the best way to learn?
music production is more dan joining kick with snare and percussions on ur DAW'S, look 4 pesin wey don tey 4 d game to guide you
Re: I Want To Go Into Music Production. by technicallyrich(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Thanks for your comment.pls lala and mynd44 help push these to front page so that. I will get more opinions from people

Delta Born Artist, Mahoe Drops Hot Single / Can You Shoot A Music Video Of Good Quality On A Low Budget? / This 'fire In The Booth' Grime Freestyle From MC Quakez Has People Cracking Up

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9