Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. (1097 Views)

We All Can’t Be Entrepreneurs. Maybe You Don’t Need To Quit That Job -AKIN ALABI / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Cedari: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello NLers, I have been in this blood sucking job for over 3 years now. It's a job that gives no room for personal growth, yet loaded with frustration. I currently earn a little above 600 US dollars per month.

I want to leave this job but need something to do. I have heard about how people make a living online. Is there any mentor I can follow to train me on this Internet business.

Please kindly help me. Am ready to work my b**ts off.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by modelsms(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
attention seeker spotted.
You earn over 600 dollars a month!

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Khrixxx(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cedari:
Hello NLers, I have been in this blood sucking job for over 3 years now. It's a job that gives no room for personal growth, yet loaded with frustration. I currently earn a little above 600 US dollars per month.

I want to leave this job but need something to do. I have heard about how people make a living online. Is there any mentor I can follow to train me on this Internet business.

Bro, if you are actually for real, Hit me up anytime! I promise you; by this time next 4months You would locate me and show Appreciation
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khrixxx:

Bro, if you are actually for real, Hit me up anytime! I promise you; by this time next 4months You would locate me and show Appreciation

Khrixxx how can you be hit up
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by MarketingXpert(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cedari:

if you are serious about working for yourself, check out this my solution.

it is a memory business that makes me not less than N70,000/month working only on saturdays...

https://www.nairaland.com/3741693/how-make-n70000-month-training
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by corpershun: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khrixxx:

I am interested
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Sunnyja: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cedari:

piuni technology is the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Khrixxx(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
RicardozRichard:

Khrixxx how can you be hit up
I mean contact me.. call/whatsapp
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Khrixxx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
corpershun:
I am interested
Chat/Call me.... Check ma SIG
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by itiswellandwell: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
They will collect the little you have with you. By the time they are done with you, nobody will teach you to go back to your work.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Cedari: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
MarketingXpert:

if you are serious about working for yourself, check out this my solution.

it is a memory business that makes me not less than N70,000/month working only on saturdays...

https://www.nairaland.com/3741693/how-make-n70000-month-training

Thank you, I'll go through it and get back to you.
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by Cedari: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Khrixxx:

Thanks bro, pls am ready. What do you have in stock for me ?
Re: Help A Brother, I Want To Quit My Job. Recommend An Internet Business For Me. by MarketingXpert(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Cedari:

Thank you, I'll go through it and get back to you.

ok Cedari

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How I Make Money Daily Drop Shipping. / First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another / Click Here To See How I'm Making More than $50 Per Day With My Fb Page/group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.