Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Astral Projection: How Do I Start? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (8610 Views)

Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Have U Done Astral Projection: Ur Soul Leaving Ur Body 2 Go To Other Realms? / The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
grin
if you astral project in a dark room, will there be darkness?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by OtemAtum: 12:59pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

if you astral project in a dark room, will there be darkness?
I don't think so.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

are you a christian?
I don't practise any religion.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 04, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

The day you attempt it is the day you will say goodbye to this world.
Have done it already tongue
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

http://nairaland.com/3774818/u-done-astral-projection-ur

Also I did it today this but this time it was intentionally but was still afraid and i couldn't continue but stopped at the the vibration stage
I reached the stage when my body was fast asleep but my mind was awake. Wanted to leave my body until when one idiot woke me up.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by HZwriters: 1:38pm On May 04, 2017
ifenes:
the small god is the creation of men who think they are inferior, men who think there is someone greater than themselves, the indictrinated minds.....Actually there is none of that. The bible god for intance....

please how do one make a parallel shift with the mind? thank you.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
HZwriters:

By acquiring true knowledge. Enlightenment is a by-product of acquiring knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:
I reached the stage when my body was fast asleep but my mind was awake. Wanted to leave my body until when one idiot woke me up.
grin wow did you see anything and how did you feel?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:
grin wow did you see anything and how did you feel?
Yea, i could see my room lol. I felt terrible because i could not control my physical body. But i did not leave my body sha.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:
Yea, i could see my room lol. I felt terrible because i could not control my physical body. But i did not leave my body sha.
grin omo i will do it self o
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

grin omo i will do it self o
Try open your chakras o. I no wan enter the realm now, make my vibration first high.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:

grin when you leave next time please tell me your experience
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:
Try open your chakras o. I no wan enter the realm now, make my vibration first high.

to make your vibration high you have to have positive mindset no anger no hatred you need love pure love
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by AlvanT(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
ifenes:
the small god is the creation of men who think they are inferior, men who think there is someone greater than themselves, the indictrinated minds.....Actually there is none of that. The bible god for intance....
There are obviously other dieties and ancestors willing to help,teach and guide us that's an undeniable fact Sir.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

to make your vibration high you have to have positive mindset no anger no hatred you need love pure love
Yea. But e no easy
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

grin when you leave next time please tell me your experience
Yea. I will.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:
Yea. But e no easy
i get perfect love through prayer
read 1 john 4 vs 18=> perfect love casteth out fear
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
levisco16:

i get perfect love through prayer

read 1 john 4 vs 18=> perfect love casteth out fear
What type of christianity do you practice?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
Teensway:
What type of christianity do you practice?

pure christianity and its not the religious type! christianity is a way of life

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 4:57am On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

pure christianity and its not the religious type! christianity is a way of life
Goodluck on that.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2017
HZwriters:

Follow your excitements with no insistence on the outcome and you will experience a shift

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2017
AlvanT:
There are obviously other dieties and ancestors willing to help,teach and guide us that's an undeniable fact Sir.

You are right, also these are beliefs we created to help us,or serve us as reminders to guide us. It is possible to ignore the deitie and gods and embrace Science. Belief in science comes from conviction that it will also work for us. My personal thing is, do what ever works for you. Nothing is right or wrong. The main purpose of life is to experience it in different ways. I was having a discussion about mermaids possibly being real. What I meant is that it is real to some people and not real to others. Reason, they both live in different worlds and they are both right.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by AlvanT(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2017
ifenes:

You are right, also these are beliefs we created to help us,or serve us as reminders to guide us. It is possible to ignore the deitie and gods and embrace Science. Belief in science comes from conviction that it will also work for us. My personal thing is, do what ever works for you. Nothing is right or wrong. The main purpose of life is to experience it in different ways. I was having a discussion about mermaids possibly being real. What I meant is that it is real to some people and not real to others. Reason, they both live in different worlds and they are both right.

Sir I have witnessed a priestess recieve a message from a goddess and even told me my deepest secrets,my Grandpa was a chief priest that practised necromacy I used to be an atheist till I had to connect the lines...I have pantheistic views now science alone cannot explain this mysteries cos the powers that be have slowed science to the pace they want. I'm a God but I know thier are beings in higher echelons that can either make or mar us.Thank you.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2017
AlvanT:
Sir I have witnessed a priestess recieve a message from a goddess and even told me my deepest secrets,my Grandpa was a chief priest that practised necromacy I used to be an atheist till I had to connect the lines...I have pantheistic views now science alone cannot explain this mysteries cos the powers that be have slowed science to the pace they want. I'm a God but I know thier are beings in higher echelons that can either make or mar us.Thank you.

grin be carefull with those beings, and always remember that there is a God(the creator of the so called gods you talk about) above every other god.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Goodluck on that.
what of you?
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2017
ifenes:

I am God

thats not suprising to hear, you know why the bible says we are gods of our own created by a God who is the father of all creation.

we are created in his image and after his likeness
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by AlvanT(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2017
levisco16 apost=56227641:

grin be carefull with those beings, and always remember that there is a God(the creator of the so called gods you talk about) above every other god.
I know the Abrahamic god Yahweh exists but I have stopped suscribing to his worship since I researched his characteristics which includes blood thirstiness,I even reverence the Hindu supreme diety Shiva during my yogic practises.I call on Amadioia,Ala and even Jesus since I have affiliations with this dieties as an Igbn christian who was dedicated and baptized in the church.

How powerful a diety is depends on the number of worshippers he/she got that's why the use prophets/missionaries to spread thier worship. This is my take and God is the Cosmos.What I seek now is how the wholesome universe/multiverses,source field,energy and consciousness came to exist but I'm taking it easy so my brains won't liquify and leak through my ears. grin
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

what of you?
Na love be my religion o. Although i'm a pantheist. I was once a buddhist.
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by terrezo2002(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2017
Astral projection. Hmmm. Interesting.
It is true we are spirits who lives in a body and we have souls. But the fact is that some people are spiritual dead while some are sleeping.
Spirituality should not be a thing of the secret. It is opened freely to all.
Facts one needs to know is this
1.For you to be spiritual, you must be reborn in the spirit.
2. There are dimensions or levels in the spirit. You choose where you want to belong.
3. The doubtful and fearful will not operate in the spiritual.
4. There are two kinds of spirits. The Spirit of God which is Superior and the Satanic spirits which does not operate without the permission of the superior spirit.
Humans love to settle for the lesser spirit which is quick and tends to gratify their flesh.
God made us in His image and likeness. We are supposed to be like Him. We were given authority, power and dominion, but when man ate from the tree of good and evil, men lost it all.
Now for you to be restored, you need to reconcile back to your creator through Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by levisco16(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2017
Teensway:
Na love be my religion o. Although i'm a pantheist. I was once a buddhist.

what is pantheist
Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by ifenes(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

thats not suprising to hear, you know why the bible says we are gods of our own created by a God who is the father of all creation.

we are created in his image and after his likeness

What was meant by that passage is that You are a reflection of you trueself. You true self has created this illusion you are experiencing. You and I are one in the real sense. Both of us are like two different channels being experienced by the observer(who is you and I). God is you and God is me. One particle spinning in infinite speed; thus make it seem like many

Those verse in the bible are ways to explain advance physics to illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Astral Projection: How Do I Start? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 05, 2017
levisco16:

what is pantheist
God in everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! / Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Simple But Powerful Ways To Share The Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.