Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro (598 Views)

Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / A Nairalander's Big Bro's Pre-wedding Photos. / Between My Big Bro And I Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro by danchiwasco: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
The just concluded Big brother naija ,The Big Brother Naija's winner Efe Ejemba has reveled his greatest regret in the BBNaija house and his  regrets was drinking in the house which has made his ...........

full story @ http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/04/the-winner-of-big-brother-naijaefe.html

Re: The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro by GloriaNinja(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MAKE PERSON HEAR WORD FOR THIS BB NAIJA MATTER.

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro by Pointblank09(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
make we hear word now. E don do oooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro by BreezyCB(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Enough of Efe and Big Brother ibeq

1 Like

Re: The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro by vanida6: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Re: The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro by vanida6: 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
yeah true talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Cheat On Girlfriends But Wives: Reno Omokri / I Love My Phone More Than I Love My Husband / Hottest S3x Ever: 10 Flirty, Dirty Moves To Make Him Beg For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.