Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? (897 Views)

Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / What Does Islam Say About Abortion,can Allah Forgive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? by ancel(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
Islamic Scholar's words on Suicide bombing

Shaikh Muhammad Nasir ud-Din al-Albani said; “…Now we come to suicide missions, we have come to know of this from the Japanese and their likes when a man amongst them would attack an American war ship with his fighter jet. He would blow up along with his jet, however he would inflict damage upon the soldiers in that American war ship. We say: Suicide missions in the present time, all of them, are not legislated (by Islam) , ”
From the cassette recording, “The Verdicts of the Scholars concerning Assassinations and Bombings”, quoted in the book, “The Verdicts of the Scholars in Englightening the (Muslim) Nation”, of Jamal bin Farihan al-Harithi (p.76).

Shaikh Muhammad bin Salih al-’Uthaimin said: “Indeed, whoever (intentionally) kills himself, then certainly he will be punished in the Fire of Hell, wherein he shall dwell forever”. (Bukhari (5778) and Muslim (109 and 110)).

However, one who is ignorant and does not know, and assumes his action was good and pleasing to Allah (Subhaanahu wa Ta’aala), then we hope Allah (Subhaanahu wa Ta’aala) forgives him for that which he did out of ijtihad (his personal or learned judgement),, ”
From Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, Kayfa Nu’aalij Waaqi’unaa al-Aleem - page 119

There are too many ignorant Muslims in this world, and they will roast in hellfire. grin grin grin grin Chei. See wahala. cheesy
Re: The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? by Habib16(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
@the Muslims pls dnt let us start argument with all this kafr coz ive seen that thew like unecessary arguement. Pls none of us should answer what ever they coz Silent is the best answer to a Goat like the Poster.
Re: The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? by ancel(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2009
Habib16:

@the Muslims pls dnt let us start argument with all this kafr coz ive seen that thew like unecessary arguement. Pls none of us should answer what ever they coz Silent is the best answer to a Goat like the Poster.
LOL Habib16 have you ever made an intelligent post on Nairaland?
My evidence for the comment above: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=438514;sa=showPosts

@Noetic: Don't mind them. I laugh in a garment of Banana skins  grin grin grin
Re: The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? by JeSoul(f): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
ancel:

LOL Habib16 have you ever made an intelligent post on Nairaland?
My evidence for the comment above: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=438514;sa=showPosts
  I clicked and found this:
Habib16:

@jcross What do u mean by that!  Infact I will figh JIHAD with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]11
  shocked  lipsrsealed

@Noetic: Don't mind them. I laugh in a [b]garment of Banana skins  grin grin grin
Lol . . . which one be garment of banana skins again  grin
Re: The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? by ancel(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
LOL JeSoul when you are garbed in a garment of banana skins, you will keep slipping and tripping endlessly, making terrible noise. i.e. the laughter is raucous and slippery on the ears.  grin grin grin BANANA SKINS! Hehehehe

@jcross What do u mean by that!  Infact I will figh JIHAD with my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
LOL He was so wild about it that he even forgot to press t in fight and forgot the shift key when he was finishing up his exclamation marks: 11 for !!. LOL  cheesy
Re: The Real Truth: What Does Islam Say About Suicide Bombing? by Mavenb0x(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ancel and jesoul: banana skins? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy You just made my day! cheesy

(1)

Non-muslim Women Trying On Hijab And Niqab Hijab in Sweden and Kingston / All Muslim Must Change To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire - EX- MUSLIM PRIEST / Should I Marry Him/her? What Advice Was Given

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.