Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,235 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Best Way To Drop That Bad Habit ( My Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Drop That Bad Habit ( My Experience) (481 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Drop That Bad habit Of 2017 Here / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Drop That Bad Habit ( My Experience) by distilledwalex(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Either we all want to admit it or not, we all have that one silly habbit we really want to let go of but couldn't.
Well i do have mine too though ive overcome it now. I will really tell you that the best way to drop any bad habit at least one that ive seen work is to make yourself answerable to someone. Maybe a superior officer at work, A no-nonsense uncle or colleagues whatever the case may be. I work in a private organization and as big as the firm is we still relate like its some family business. We have access to the HR, the Accountant and even the MD. Well I use to have problem with using the F word. Damn .. I use it like in almost all expression. . It was so a part of me that most time i argued that i havnt mentioned it when people around would claimed i have severally. When i joined this present coy, as the nature of my job goes.. I have to be very modest to clients and tried as must to stop using any vulgar word. Then i stumbled upon this idea. The next day when i got to the office i told my head of department that i want to enter an agreement with him. Each time i make use of the F word, the sum of =N=200 be deducted from my account and that he should decide on what to do with the money at the end of the month to the department. . I was minding my words and trying to stay off it. My HOD is a very smart guy. You cant beat him in that kinda game. By month end He had =N=8200 deducted from my account from the source. It hurt so badly though but i was the one that signed for it. Gradually it reduces and today i cant remember the last time i use the F word... Even if i wanna use it intentionally i find it very burdened to spit out. Believe me this clue could work for anyone who would stay sincere to it. Thanks all. @distilledwalex
Re: Best Way To Drop That Bad Habit ( My Experience) by SafeDavid(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
lol! That's a good one.
I have my own bad habits too but I know I will overcome them in time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief' - Facebook User Reveals / Who Is Has The Problem? / Ccfds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.