Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? (970 Views)

Xenophobia: Igbos Are Highly Disrespectful Of Their Hosts – Joe Igbokwe / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mdokaba1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Even with all the cries from sidelined regions of the countriy in terms of his lopsided appointment, his appointment of new heads of parastatals is still reflective of the same old deaf president who seems to see northerners as the only trust worthy appointees to vacant positions.

His lopsided appointments is killing our unity. The Culture of silence MUST STOP!!!!

#MyTake

Meanwhile apologies Nigerians, My vote counted for this Nonsense. Good luck please forgive me. (Us)
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
continue your r u b I s
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by HARDDON: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
because we let him.

I look 4ward to the day we stand together wit one voice n say enuf is enuf.
Shut down d country n drive these old hags out!
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mdokaba1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
supportnija:
continue your r u b I s

Rubbles you meant?

I fear for tomorrow's leaders.
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mdokaba1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:
because we let him.

I look 4ward to the day we stand together wit one voice n say enuf is enuf.
Shut down d country n drive these old hags out!

So on point. I look forward to that day too.

Buh am planning something similar. #OnThePipeLine#
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buhari is an incurable and unrepentant nepotistic despot in his Islamic vision of Life in general. His brain thinks North, Muslims, Islam, Fulanis, Cows, Sharia and infidels in Nigeria.

So annoying..my brother

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by gberra: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
[s]Buhari is an incurable and unrepentant nepotistic despot in his Islamic vision of Life in general. His brain thinks North, Muslims, Islam, Fulanis, Cows, Sharia and infidels in Nigeria.

So annoying..my brother[/s]
Igbos always cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mdokaba1(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari is an incurable and unrepentant nepotistic despot in his Islamic vision of Life in general. His brain thinks North, Muslims, Islam, Fulanis, Cows, Sharia and infidels in Nigeria.

So annoying..my brother

Its just too glairing and the anoyin thing is, he does it unrepentantly

Buh its high time the silence culture ceases. We need to speak up against this sidelines.
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by obonujoker(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buhari na person??

Well its good for Christians, next time you won't be voting an Islamic idiot into power...

Suffer for your mistakes
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by Onwardvic(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Does he understand what it means? and even if an hausa interpreter tries to explain it to him. Is that his agenda?
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mightyhaze: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
gberra:
Igbos always cry embarassed
it will be outright foolishness and infact suicidal psychosis to see imminent destruction and keep quiet about it. Is nepotism not destroying the country as it is now?
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by ziga: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
mdokaba1:
Even with all the cries from sidelined regions of the countriy in terms of his lopsided appointment, his appointment of new heads of parastatals is still reflective of the same old deaf president who seems to see northerners as the only trust worthy appointees to vacant positions.

His lopsided appointments is killing our unity. The Culture of silence MUST STOP!!!!

#MyTake

Meanwhile apologies Nigerians, My vote counted for this Nonsense. Good luck please forgive me. (Us)

Can you please educate me/us on what the "Federal character Policy" is. Is it Law?

Sincerely curious.

Because, If Mr President is in violation of a Law in our constitution, this can and should be contested.
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mdokaba1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Onwardvic:
Does he understand what it means? and even if an hausa interpreter tries to explain it to him. Is that his agenda?

Most times I feel its the language barrier that makes him appoint only hausa speaking folks. At least they speak in language he can gracefully grasp.
Re: Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? by mdokaba1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
ziga:

Can you please educate me/us on what the "Federal character Policy" is. Is it Law?

Sincerely curious.

Because, If Mr President is in violation of a Law in our constitution, this can and should be contested.

Federal character is a law that stipulates that appointments/Employments into positions be evenly distributed across geopolitical zones. Regardless of wheher or not they voted you into office or not.

(1) (Reply)

Army May Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Over IPOB Women Protest / Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo / PHOTO: Which State Governor Deserve This Kind Of Treatment Come 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.