Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" (39314 Views)

Mo Abudu's Look To Her Daughter, Temidayo's Wedding In California / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok. Denial continues. Sooner or later, the truth will unfold.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Raziii(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nigeria don tire me
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by modelsms(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
looks like lies
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by onpointme: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Naso.. undecided
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Mo Abdul is an accomplished entrepreneur who can afford that house if you ask me, I don't think she can be amechi's girlfriend, I think she will prefer someone she can control.

Where did the entrepreneurship start from if not from her 'kini'...Take it or leave it, these women; Mo Abudu, Nike Osinowo, Elohor Aisienand some of these menopausal women are worse than Cossy and the rest..They are the real courtesans..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by onkachi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amech'si, brain

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by SafeDavid(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
The woman looks too hot for her age.
haba!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by MrImole: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lere omo baba Peter D rock.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Realret70: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
timadings:
This one that they r linking the $50 million dollars to everybody. They just want to confuse people. This country sef everything is a conspiracy, nothing is ever straight forward. I'm doubting the authenticity of this EFCC.
Who told them the money was there
The 'abandoned' house no get gateman? If it was unguarded all this while I trust Lagos boys they would have used jazz to find the thing since
Let them just be transparent abeg. That's how they will b finding money upandan, at the end of the day we won't hear anything abt it.

Abeg I don dey type long story like I actually care.OK. bye
Bros if you know how the Osborne houses are you will not be asking this blind man question,

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Teewhy2: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Effiezynews:

Where did the entrepreneurship start from if not from her 'kini'...Take it or leave it, these women; Mo Abudu, Nike Osinowo, Elohor Aisienand some of these menopausal women are worse than Cossy and the rest..They are the real courtesans..

But don't you think she will prefer a young blood and someone who she can control and manipulate
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by MrImole: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Mo Abdul is an accomplished entrepreneur who can afford that house if you ask me, I don't think she can be amechi's girlfriend, I think she will prefer someone she can control. She has even promised to take legal action if her name is dragged into their dirty politics game

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Do you even know how sexy power is?

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amechi dey enjoy this beautiful woman no be small o
Money is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
So ma Amechi dey maintain the kpekus of this madam, issorai continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:

But don't you think she will prefer a young blood and someone who she can control and manipulate

True but money pass money my dear..These women need the money..How do they get funding for their movie projects.. You think they just woke up one and said 'Open sesame'/...They surely have boytoys but they need constant supply of money from a higher source..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Gassa007: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Mo Abdul is an accomplished entrepreneur who can afford that house if you ask me, I don't think she can be amechi's girlfriend, I think she will prefer someone she can control. She has even promised to take legal action if her name is dragged into their dirty politics game

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Entrepreneur indeed,where the capitals dey come from Dey there make skirt dey wear you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Bizibi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:

you don't know the power of money and influence..... come to abj and see the so called clean independent ladies playing ding dong with these guys.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by otokx(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Behind some "successful" female entrepreneur, in Africa is a "successful" male Nigerian politician.

Theory proposed by me this day of our Lord 18th April 2017.

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by increaze: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wizkid - Extended inter (New Video)

It’s a sound and a style that is changing western music. Afrobeats – the fusion of African and international pop music is helping secure some of West Africa’s brightest stars a global audience. Jasmine Dotiwala speaks to Nigeria artist Wizkid about his career, his background and his influences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tyUHIseSoE
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Guyman02: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
She is trying to be smart by half, Lere seem to be sure of his source

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by donmalcolm21(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
ifyalways:
Disappointing reply.

I was expecting a strongly-worded reply mandating Lere to retract his earlier accusation and apologise on front page of twenty national newspaper. That's what i'd do if I was accused falsely.
Lere knows she is lying so she is doing what Nigeria yeyebrities knows how to do

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Myself2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okay Mo Abudu you are phocking the Judas of Ubima.Oya sue me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Charly68: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is how politicians will be passing the buck from one person to the other until the matter dies down without any trace..not withstanding who gets the place,the most important thing is that Federal Govt has retrieved the money .

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by GoldEnyong(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
...my people just ask yourself this question and also answer it by yourself. " Who had ever been arrested for one crime or another in Nigeria and he or she owned up to it without torture?"

Is there any?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
So this is the auntie Uncle Amechi is Off-ing and On-ing her dross?? Issorai
[/s] Shut the fück up.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by ephi123(f): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
So who exactly has clean hands in Nigeria at this rate? Mo Abudu is someone whose achievements I really respected, what a shame if Mr potbelly Amaechi was actually the driving force behind all she's done.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
So, nairaland mods did not see the warning that you will be liable if you rebroadcast the falsehood.

I hope seun has N5billion to pay Mo Abudu. Nairaland is not sahara reporters o which operates from outside the country.

I pity una. A court will issue an order. They will just trace seun to Abeokuta and shut down the entire system. RIP in advance. We will miss nairaland.

True talk.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Intrepid01(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Behind many seemingly successful female Entrepreneur, is a Nigerian Politician.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
tolexy007:
Nawao see as plpp dey deny money

Bros the matter just tire me. Abeg if you sabi EFCC tell dem say na me get the house biko grin
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by EweduAfonja(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Leave Ipob and Biafra alone...
They are Good people... And I worship them..

Let's talk about our over shaped ugly women that smells like the poison drinker man from our Afonation..

I married a woman with tear tear face... And in her father's house.. They have the brownest ROOF that ever Liveth. ..

In my nxt life, I will marry from SS or SE.. They have beautiful and Neat ladies...

GEJ is Greater than all brownest ROOFINOS.

With tear tear legs, smelly body and Teary FACE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Whistle blowing policy is the best thing to happen to this government. I love as them nyash the open one by one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / 'Charles Okocha Charges N700k Per Instagram Post' - Guy Claims / Zlatan Reveals He's Joining The Baby Daddy Club In 2020, Come Rain Come Sunshine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.