Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" (39311 Views)

Mo Abudu's Look To Her Daughter, Temidayo's Wedding In California / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by econome(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
We Know That You Are Lying But Continue..

Someone borrow me that meme

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by tribalistseun: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
timadings:
This one that they r linking the $50 million dollars to everybody. They just want to confuse people. This country sef everything is a conspiracy, nothing is ever straight forward. I'm doubting the authenticity of this EFCC.
Who told them the money was there
The 'abandoned' house no get gateman? If it was unguarded all this while I trust Lagos boys they would have used jazz to find the thing since
Let them just be transparent abeg. That's how they will b finding money upandan, at the end of the day we won't hear anything abt it.

Abeg I don dey type long story like I actually care.OK. bye
I don talk sey that money is mine.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Edum13656: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
No be make I go claim the money sef.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
iOluwaMichael:
Come ooooooo. Does the whistle blower not know the owner of the flat

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Olukat(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
ifyalways:
Disappointing reply.

I was expecting a strongly-worded reply mandating Lere to retract his earlier accusation and apologise on front page of twenty national newspaper. That's what i'd do if I was accused falsely.

grin grin grin grin Badest

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by seguno2: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Mo Abdul is an accomplished entrepreneur who can afford that house if you ask me, I don't think she can be amechi's girlfriend, I think she will prefer someone she can control. She has even promised to take legal action if her name is dragged into their dirty politics game

Have you seen her personal income tax returns to know that she can afford the apartment (not house)?
If her name is dragged?
Her name has been dragged already. If it is not true, why is she not taking legal action already instead of empty threats upandan?

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Guyman02: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Mo Abdul is an accomplished entrepreneur who can afford that house if you ask me, I don't think she can be amechi's girlfriend, I think she will prefer someone she can control. She has even promised to take legal action if her name is dragged into their dirty politics game

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Wetin she dey sell that you know that can afford her such a house in a location that is occupied by mostly corrupt ex Govt officials without stolen Govt money involved?
Just like the case of the helicopters Gov Wike is claiming ownership of the money

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pidgin2:
sad Can I have the money please? I claim it this year

Be careful what you lay claim to, the money is mine. Na ritual I do wey dem spirits carry am come put for the house. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by AreaFada2: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Charly68:
This is how politicians will be passing the buck from one person to the other until the matter dies down without any trace..not withstanding who gets the place,the most important thing is that Federal Govt has retrieved the money .

It matters because once the news broke, people were raining abuse on GEJ.

But we knew that it will be swept under the carpet.

Which covert operation worth nearly 50 million dollars in a country where 70% have less than $2 daily, that Buhari himself should not know upon taking power?

I guess the money was probably the left over of the plane load of dollars from Port Harcourt that Amaechi used to outbuy delegates at the APC
presidential primary. It was widely reported by sources present then.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by woodmood: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
ifyalways:
Disappointing reply.

I was expecting a strongly-worded reply mandating Lere to retract his earlier accusation and apologise on front page of twenty national newspaper. That's what i'd do if I was accused falsely.

Exactly.
This response is as watery as kirikiri beans.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by seguno2: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
So, nairaland mods did not see the warning that you will be liable if you rebroadcast the falsehood.

I hope seun has N5billion to pay Mo Abudu. Nairaland is not sahara reporters o which operates from outside the country.

I pity una. A court will issue an order. They will just trace seun to Abeokuta and shut down the entire system. RIP in advance. We will miss nairaland.

She no fit do nothing.
If she is not guilty let her take legal action right now.
Senior olosho.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:

But don't you think she will prefer a young blood and someone who she can control and manipulate

Does the "young blood" have the kind of money that amaechi is giving her! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Daboomb: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ajasco222:
Founder of Ebony Life TV, Mosunmola Abudu popularly called Mo Abudu has responded to publications linking her to the house where almost $50m was discovered by the EFCC.

Governor Fayose's aide, Lere Olayinka had alleged that "Rotimi Amaechi bought TWO of the flats (7A and 7B). He then gave 7A to MO ABUDU, the TV presenter, who is suspected to be his girlfriend".

But in a statement released by Abudu's lawyer, Etigwe Uwa, the media personality distanced herself from the claims, adding that she never received any apartment from Rotimi Amaechi.

See the statement below;

Source; http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/mo-abudu-reacts-to-publications-linking.html

Until people are HELD ACCOUNTABLE for what they say or write (by way of swift arrests and court judgements/sentence), Heediots will continue to litter the public space with FAKE NEWS and outright lies.

How will you make such ACCUSATIONS in public space, without any Shred of EVIDENCE to back it up?

This is not "Politics" as most ignorant people will like us to believe, ........... it is the height of MIS-INFORMATION, designed to cause Civil Unrest.

The Police should be empowered to arrest ANYONE who makes a statement, without any PROOF to back it up within say 36Hrs, in a matter of Public interest.
This will in no way, violate our Rights to "Freedom of Expression" because that "Right" was given, on the assumption that Whatever we say/express, will be said with a "Clear Conscience and be TRUTHFUL" to the best of our knowledge.

All these "Accusations" and "counter-distancing" from it is deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by adecz: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why is everyone denying this money?

Since the money don become orphan,

I'm ready to adopt it immediately.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Charly68: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
AreaFada2:

Which covert operation worth nearly 50 million dollars in a country where 70% have less than $2 daily, that Buhari himself should not know upon taking power?

I guess the money was probably the left over of the plane load of dollars from Port Harcourt that Amaechi used to outbuy delegates at the APC
. A plane load of dollars! My God !

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by seguno2: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
notobiafrababe:
has anytn good eva cm out of leres mouth

Did you read her lawyer's letter?
Don't be lazy, please go and read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by petitejolie(f): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
it's not an issue if aunty mo nd rotimi av something together. its dier life nd dey re adult. d issue is who owns d money nd flat where d money was kept. efcc shud come out plain.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
EFCC Can't come out and tell Nigerians after 2days they can't locate who owns that property, we are not fools.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by seguno2: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
ednut1:
Nawa. Be lik d owner dey dis buhari govt. So they wanna cover up

You na sharp someone.
They are trying to cover it up like the FNC matter that caught Adeboye.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Splashme: 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
ifyalways:
Disappointing reply.

Her reply is so weak.
Lere may be right after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Come to think of it, the whistle blower will be swimming in money now... cheesy
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Zulu212: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
hucienda:
The blame going round.

btw, so this is the madam Amaechi is allegedly ... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Afolabi78: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
If Any One Want To Know The Person That Own That Money. They Should Ask The Security That Is Handling The Gate House Of That Building, I'm Very Sure They Will Know The Name Every Occupant Of That Building, Except Efcc Is Hidding Some Thing That They Want Us Knows. I Had Work In Such Like Estate And Can Tell The Procedure Of Every Estate, They Should Check Gate House There Lay The Secret To Know Who Is Occupying 7a And 7b Apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by jconsulting(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Am the owner of the money people should stop this ,is my money, I kept it for our annual yam festival
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by AreaFada2: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Charly68:
. A plane load of dollars! My God !

Yes!

He actually returned to PH with Rivers State jet to go bring it just before the primary.

I wonder how you could have missed the news direct from the action then.

He doubled Atiku's bribe money to delegates.

Many of the delegates delegates are rather irrelevant (in higher politics) most times. But primaries are their opportunity to cash in. Until next four years. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by oluamid(m): 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is it that some people cannot read and understand simple English? Even if you can't at least tell someone who can to translate rather than make a fool of yourself on an Internet forum.

To be clear, the statement says Mo Abudu does not live at the said apartment nor has she even been given a gift of said apartment or any other one. She said the only apartment she owns is where she currently lives and she didn't get it as a gift from anybody but rather bought it with her own money on the open market.

I hope it's clear now.
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Mayflowa(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

In the world of media, funmi Iyanda is way ahead of MO Abudu but Mo got money like madt. Billion even! She was a TV talk show persona. You should ask yourself how she raised capital for biz.

So don't defend anyone. She may not be connected to Amaechi but her source of wealth at the beginning is questionable!

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Bollinger(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Damn!!! Can't blame him. I'd steall 100 million dollars for her. cool
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by mira4u: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
So, nairaland mods did not see the warning that you will be liable if you rebroadcast the falsehood.

I hope seun has N5billion to pay Mo Abudu. Nairaland is not sahara reporters o which operates from outside the country.

I pity una. A court will issue an order. They will just trace seun to Abeokuta and shut down the entire system. RIP in advance. We will miss nairaland.

grin
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by blackbriar: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Guyman02:

Wetin she dey sell that you know that can afford her such a house in a location that is occupied by mostly corrupt ex Govt officials without stolen Govt money involved?

She owns ebonylife tv,first black woman to own such,moments with month,inspire africa,major investor in the movie the wedding partu,
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by LyfeJennings(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teewhy2:

Babe
That gist confirm die.
Where did Mo get money to start up EL. Forget all that packaging U see. That gist is very true. Mo na Amaechi runs girl
Re: Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" by Daboomb: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
AreaFada2:

Look, dont input GEJ into this matter!

GEJ deserves whatever "abuse" he is getting.

Shell Petroleum just "CONFESSED" that they made Kickbacks to GEJ and others in the Malabu Oil deal.......... so, he deserves his abuse, based on that alone.

Having said that, l dont even think "abuse" is what Nigeria and Nigerians need......... We need the Culprits (and their Collaborators) to be PROVEN GUILTY in Court and then JAILED for Life. (Or Beheaded/shot at Bar Beach as the case may be)
. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Davido 02 Arena Concert, Shares Hot Photos / I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.