Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles (769 Views)

This ‘prophet’ Is Selling The ‘blood Of Jesus’ In Bottles! See Pics / Igbo Deities Sold In A Museum Abroad (Photos) / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Alcoholism is the only disease that has government approved

is advertised in newspapers, magazines, radios and television

is contracted by the will of man

has licensed outlets to spread

it produces revenue for the government

brings violent deaths on the highways

has no germs or viral cause

propels one's health to self-destruction

destroys family life and increases crime.

IT IS A DISEASE - It brings Fire in your bellies! "Alcohol paralyses the senses, makes one lurch, and vomit, extinguishes the feeble glimmer of reason which flickers in our poor minds. It soon overcomes the strongest man, and turns him into a raging beast who with rumpled face and bloodshot eyes, bellows forth oaths and threats against his surroundings and insults imaginary enemies. Never in any animal species, not among pigs, nor jackals, nor donkeys, is such ignominy to be found. The ugliest thing in creation is the drunkard, a repulsive being, the sight of whom makes one ashamed to belong to the same living species." (Dr Charles Richet, Paris - Nobel Prize Winner of Physiology)
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Tallesty1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
So?
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Abudu2000(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
and weed which i plainly harmless is illegal, why? coz the whites made alcohol and ciggarretes to destroy a specific race,,
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Epositive(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Alcohol is not as bad as you paint it bro cool

too much of everything is bad tho smiley
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Epositive(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
and weed which i plainly harmless is illegal, why? coz the whites made alcohol and ciggarretes to destroy a specific race,,

plainly harmless? shocked

to destroy a specific race? undecided

seems you know much sire cool
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
So?
stop taking it if you do. it is deadly
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by DeSepiero(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
vaxx:
Alcoholism is the only disease that has government approved

is advertised in newspapers, magazines, radios and television

is contracted by the will of man

has licensed outlets to spread

it produces revenue for the government

brings violent deaths on the highways

has no germs or viral cause

propels one's health to self-destruction

destroys family life and increases crime.

IT IS A DISEASE - It brings Fire in your bellies! "Alcohol paralyses the senses, makes one lurch, and vomit, extinguishes the feeble glimmer of reason which flickers in our poor minds. It soon overcomes the strongest man, and turns him into a raging beast who with rumpled face and bloodshot eyes, bellows forth oaths and threats against his surroundings and insults imaginary enemies. Never in any animal species, not among pigs, nor jackals, nor donkeys, is such ignominy to be found. The ugliest thing in creation is the drunkard, a repulsive being, the sight of whom makes one ashamed to belong to the same living species." (Dr Charles Richet, Paris - Nobel Prize Winner of Physiology)

You think coke and fanta is better?

1 Like

Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
DeSepiero:

You think coke and fanta is better?
at least more safe than alchoool. alchool combines sugar and some chemical componet that are more faster in sending you to your early grave. am not supporting it anyway
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by excadz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Too much of anything will make you addicted. Some addictions are called diseases while some are just disorders depending on the physical cellular damage they cause.

Its up to each person to learn to manage their own addictions before they lead to diseases.
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Tallesty1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
vaxx:
stop taking it if you do. it is deadly
Make I come dey alive dey do wetin? Dey chop food?
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
Make I come dey alive dey do wetin? Dey chop food?
water pis there bro? do you think you can survive without liquor
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by DeSepiero(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
vaxx:
at least more safe than alchoool. alchool combines sugar and some chemical componet that are more faster in sending you to your early grave. am not supporting it anyway

Did you know that soft drinks like coke contain more chemical/artificial components when compared to beer?
That's why the pH of coke is 2.5 which is highly acidic.

Health wise, 35cl of Lager beer is 5x better than 35cl of coke.
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Tallesty1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
vaxx:
water pis there bro? do you think you can survive without liquor
Dont get me wrong, I don't take beers and hot drinks but even 100 Jehovah witnesses cannot convince me to quit taking palm wine once in a while.
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
Dont get me wrong, I don't take beers and hot drinks but even 100 Jehovah witnesses cannot convince me to quit taking palm wine once in a while.
funny you .am not convincing you. am only telling you the truth.
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
DeSepiero:

Did you know that soft drinks like coke contain more chemical/artificial components when compared to beer?
That's why the pH of coke is 2.5 which is highly acidic.

Health wise, 35cl of Lager beer is 5x better than 35cl of coke.
chemical componet of alchool is far more than that of soft drinks. i am not an advocate of soft drinks. natural fruits will be better but nothing match water

1 Like

Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
vaxx:
funny you .am not convincing you. am only telling you the truth.
Guy, palm wine has many health benefits especially when consumed fresh and unfermented.

Palm wine is high in amino acids, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron. The palm tree sap drink also has vitamin B1, B2, B3, and B6.

It promotes lactation , treats conjunctivitis, and improves eyesight. So what are you saying?
Re: Alcoholic The Only Diseases That Is Sold In Bottles by vaxx: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
Guy, palm wine has many health benefits especially when consumed fresh and unfermented.

Palm wine is high in amino acids, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron. The palm tree sap drink also has vitamin B1, B2, B3, and B6.

It promotes lactation , treats conjunctivitis, and improves eyesight. So what are you saying?
what about the liqour content. that made you almost the same like a mad man on the street when fully consumed.

(1) (Reply)

Who Or What Is The Devil? / Do Christianity & Radical Islam Really Differ? / Adron Ileya Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.