Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers (29769 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by exlinkleads(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
oooh I really sympathize with man and his entire family

but on a side note:

Upon all his muscle??

Na waaooh muscle uses sha
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
CairoCharles:
is your brain smelling
Just asking

No just saying out what u imagined after looking at the muscles
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Blingblings(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Eyaaaaa....
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Niseamaka(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
It is with great shame that i select or write 'Nigerian' whenever i am asked to identify my nationality in a file. In Germany, a bomb exploaded near a bus carrying Borussia Dortmund players on Tuesday, within 2 hours authorities were able to identify suspects. A U.S army veteran was killed in Nigeria (headed by President MUMUmadu GOAThari) since January! Yet, they haven't caught the killers. Do you expect U.S.A to come into Nigeria and carry out an investigation? With what resources? I want Buhari to die. I want you that will insult me to die also.

Your death is around the corner, closer than you're expecting, definitely b4 Buhari's death. A bright young Igbo man was abducted from his hometown, in the heart of igboland and murdered, and you're blaming Buhari and the police. Idiot, blame it on wicked heartless Igbos whose insatiable quest to get rich overnight can becloud their sense of reasoning and push them into killing even there own mother.

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Sleezwizz: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
It is with great shame that i select or write 'Nigerian' whenever i am asked to identify my nationality in a file. In Germany, a bomb exploaded near a bus carrying Borussia Dortmund players on Tuesday, within 2 hours authorities were able to identify suspects. A U.S army veteran was killed in Nigeria (headed by President MUMUmadu GOAThari) since January! Yet, they haven't caught the killers. Do you expect U.S.A to come into Nigeria and carry out an investigation? With what resources? I want Buhari to die. I want you that will insult me to die also.

No matter what, you shldnt be shy to say whatever country you are from. You have a shallow thinking mentality... I dare to insult you, death is faraway from me. I guess your brain is under your slippers, use it properly when next u are typing...

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by emmaitive(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
they must surely be found
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Shelloween(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Niseamaka:

Your death is around the corner, closer than you're expecting, definitely b4 Buhari's death. A bright young Igbo man was abducted from his hometown, in the heart of igboland and murdered, and you're blaming Buhari and the police. Idiot, blame it on wicked heartless Igbos whose insatiable quest to get rich overnight can becloud their sense of reasoning and push them into killing even there own mother.
Zombie. When Chibok girls (or should I say Hausa girls) were abducted, you called them Nigerians and blamed GEJ. Now, a U.S army veteran is dead, he is not a Nigerian but an Igbo man and you are sugesting that I shouldn't blame GOAThari?. Anyways, You just another Hausa man with no brain nor future.

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
Take the killer to the shrine for rishual to exchange souls and bring back his son? That may be meddling with the affairs of nature[/i]

Is that possible? Soul exchange.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Shelloween(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sleezwizz:

No matter what, you shldnt be shy to say whatever country you are from. You have a shallow thinking mentality... I dare to insult you, death is faraway from me. I guess your brain is under your slippers, use it properly when next u are typing...
there is a difference between being Shy and being Ashamed. You with matured brain should know this nau. slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by kingPhidel(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
My condolences please....
But is it the same thing as whistle blowing?
Or Django unchained?
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by SmartyPants(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2017
bettercreature:
I thought police reportedly found the killers few weeks ago
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/killers-of-us-army-veteran-chuks.html

Just one short paragraph and you couldnt read...yet you could browse the web to find that link...

wonderful
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by lordchiz(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:

Oga nah u be d best person wey I don meet for nairaland...God bless u n ur speech!!!
Wat a messed up country
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Organs(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:

Mumu united dem dem. See as him dey foam for mouth idiot raised to power infiniti, 219 chibok girls that went missing under Jonathan nkooo how many times have you talked about gej dying?? ?? u no go foam for mouth for that one, that is the reason why fools like you remain in the same stupid state, mumuness...

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by tutudesz: 1:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Brush1:
Hmmm. Just thinking outside the box, what if there were high level secrets known to this guy while in the US army? What if the US army is responsible for the murder of this guy? . This behaviour isn't new to the US. There's also the possibility that only a unit within the army needed to get rid of him for a crime committed by the Unit while on a mission and didn't trust the guy enough to keep his lips sealed. I could be wrong though but just trying to expand the scope of the investigation.
very very wrong!
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:

it hurts me most brother, Nigeria is a corrupt and useless country, Africa is a backward continent. we still practice voodoo and spiritual killings in the name of quick money.

Mark Z, Created Facebook which made him a billionaire.
Bill found Microsoft which made him a billionaire.

Come to my country.

Mama Henry has been Kidnapped by unknown ritualist for money.
Pastor X has become a billionaire from Offering.
Politicians are stealing Billions of dollars.

An average Africa &Nigeria don't use our creative mind to build something, we are lazy no wonder we don't produce mobile phones, computers, cars, Internet, etc, we only rely on the whites to build.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Limitless72(m): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Goddys:
My heart is grievously pained by this...Years of perseverance and sacrifice of parents to see one's son become something in life cut short. May the Universe deal with the killer of this hefty man and pay him in his own coin. So Sad. RIP

Amen
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Killurself: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Most of nairalanders saying rubbish to nig police but you forget that even in advance countries it takes them time even years to investigate any crime but in Nigeria you want fast results and that's why you will see Nigeria police paraded innocent Nigerian as a criminal, let us support Nigeria police, the foreign countries re not magician but by support of citizens makes there police the best. By your support police can work effectively, we ve our role to play, support nig police. May God bless Ogun State, Nigeria.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 15, 2017
He wasn't in the US Army ooo...NL.

He's gone may he find peace.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by madjune(m): 4:37am On Apr 15, 2017
This man is just setting himself up for Police to dupe him.

They will ask someone to catch someone and the 3rd someone would testify to the killing.
The man will happily release the 2m to the 2nd someone not knowing they are with the police.
The police will then carry all someone and go to the station to share their loot.

Someone go hammer for this man head.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 15, 2017
take trt nd rip to ur son. hope he did not display his wealth b4 d evil men
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by logica(m): 5:19am On Apr 15, 2017
madjune:
This man is just setting himself up for Police to dupe him.

They will ask someone to catch someone and the 3rd someone would testify to the killing.
The man will happily release the 2m to the 2nd someone not knowing they are with the police.
The police will then carry all someone and go to the station to share their loot.

Someone go hammer for this man head.
You don't get it; the father of the victim already has his mind made up on who the perpetrators are. As long as the police do not connect the crime to those he has in mind, he will not be satisfied.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:

lol easy bro
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

If u single u would have loved him to bleep u
Nwachukwu dont turn urself to Nwa-Ekwensu..haba angry
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by bola4dprec(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai. Look at the hefty young guy that was killed. Take heart sir.
the beauty of life is love
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by biz2get(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2017
This simply means that...

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SAFE.

His been in the USA all this while and he was alive....

Just visiting this messed up closed area called Nigeria. Got him killed.

Now I ask you.

Who are we deciveing? angry
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2017
I thought that they have already caught the killers, it was posted here on nairaland or was it a lie? nairaland carrying fake news?
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by logica(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2017
biz2get:
This simply means that...

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SAFE.

His been in the USA all this while and he was alive....

Just visiting this messed up closed area called Nigeria. Got him killed.

Now I ask you.

Who are we deciveing? angry
Should I start listing all Nigerians who died in the US last year alone?
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by biz2get(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Ezechinwa:

it hurts me most brother, Nigeria is a corrupt and useless country, Africa is a backward continent. we still practice voodoo and spiritual killings in the name of quick money.

Mark Z, Created Facebook which made him a billionaire.
Bill found Microsoft which made him a billionaire.

Come to my country.

Mama Henry has been Kidnapped by unknown ritualist for money.
Pastor X has become a billionaire from Offering.
Politicians are stealing Billions of dollars.

An average Africa &Nigeria don't use our creative mind to build something, we are lazy no wonder we don't produce mobile phones, computers, cars, Internet, etc, we only rely on the whites to build.

I was reading a comic book by Marvel...

The said comic book was issued in 1927

Guess what... Nigeria was still looking for Independence by then.

Backwardness is not enough to describe this country. angry

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by biz2get(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2017
logica:
Should I start listing all Nigerians who died in the US last year alone?

How many of them are in same shoes as of this GUy?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Kenturkey048(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Averted:
It's either He stepped on toes or he was an Ex-nurse man . Rip Man
guy if u no know something shut-up..what does being an ex-norseman gat to do with the murder of a soldier..?
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Amarabae(f): 7:00am On Apr 15, 2017
bola4dprec:
the beauty of life is love
yap
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Crixina(f): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2017
I thought they said his killers were found.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . / 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut / Mushafau Bakare Found Dead In His Car In Ijebu-Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.