Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers (29751 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by ChangeIsCostant: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
The family of Chuks Okebata, a United States of America veteran soldier who was murdered on January 12,2017, at Atta Junction in the Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State after he was abducted at his village, Umuduruorie, Mbieri in the Mbaitoli LGA of the state is crying for justice.

At a press conference in Owerri, the state capital on Thursday, the family dangled a N2m reward on anybody that would offer information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the killers of their son.

His octogenarian father, Rev Timothy Mbieri, said that though the police had made some arrests, but other killers of his 34 year old son were walking the streets as free men.

The bereaved father who announced that his slain son would be buried on Monday, April 17, said that the family had resolved to establish a security foundation in honour of his killed son, adding that the killing had dealt his family a heavy blow.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/father-of-us-army-veteran-killed-in-imo.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by poshestmina(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Painful truth ! Accept my condolence

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Amarabae(f): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chai. Look at the hefty young guy that was killed. Take heart sir.

13 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by josephine123: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Homeboiy: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
ka ina eme ka ibughi onye igbo
Go okija shrine n do d do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by segebase(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
y vy
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Tazdroid(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
I guess he doesn't trust the police to do their jobs, he turned to bounty hunters.

But what would he do if the killer is caught? Kill 'em? That's self help.

Turn the killer over to the police? That would be spending N2m to do the police's job.

Take the killer to the shrine for rishual to exchange souls and bring back his son? That may be meddling with the affairs of nature

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
End time

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by bettercreature(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
I thought police reportedly found the killers few weeks ago
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/killers-of-us-army-veteran-chuks.html

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Shelloween(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
It is with great shame that i select or write 'Nigerian' whenever i am asked to identify my nationality in a file. In Germany, a bomb exploaded near a bus carrying Borussia Dortmund players on Tuesday, within 2 hours authorities were able to identify suspects. A U.S army veteran was killed in Nigeria (headed by President MUMUmadu GOAThari) since January! Yet, they haven't caught the killers. Do you expect U.S.A to come into Nigeria and carry out an investigation? With what resources? I want Buhari to die. I want you that will insult me to die also.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's either He stepped on toes or he was an Ex-nurse man . Rip Man
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by decode55(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is just a sad sad story
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by yomalex(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
ha
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Goddys(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
My heart is grievously pained by this...Years of perseverance and sacrifice of parents to see one's son become something in life cut short. May the Universe deal with the killer of this hefty man and pay him in his own coin. So Sad. RIP

7 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by adelakay(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
The bounty na trao
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by chris4gold(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
painful
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Btruth: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
What a pain? Please help in giving information to be able to arrest those criminals behind the crime. They need to be put behind the bars for life.

RIP gallant soldier. undecided
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
he prolly dressed like a yankee guy in Nigeria or he made his village men know he had just arrived from the US...smh cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by daveP(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:
I guess he doesn't trust the police to do their jobs, he turned to bounty hunters.

Turn the killer over to the police? That would be spending N2m to do the police's job.

Take the killer to the shrine for rishual to exchange souls and bring back his son? That may be meddling with the affairs of nature
WHO nig police epp? since january dey no see killers. na now dey go cm helep?

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

I pray to God that u don't loose any of ur family members to these kidnappers or npf talk is cheap especially when you are not involved
Thks

5 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Badgers14: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
I thought they have captured those killers already

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Seanjay(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
it sad that the nigeria security forces are so useless and are unable to apprehend the perpetrators of this guy murder then what do we have them for? all they know is to collect Egunje (Bribe) and fight over a girl.. i pity this country... no security of life... the country sef don tire person everyday na so so death news we de hear if police no kill, ritualist go kill if those ones no kill BH go kill if those ones no kill accent go happen when will all dis shxt stop in the poo of a kwontri...

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai. Look at the hefty young guy that was killed. Take heart sir.

If u single u would have loved him to bleep u
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by logica(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Badgers14:
I thought they have captured those killers already
Aha.

https://www.nairaland.com/3658106/police-arrest-killers-chuks-okebata/3

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Brush1: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmm. Just thinking outside the box, what if there were high level secrets known to this guy while in the US army? What if the US army is responsible for the murder of this guy? . This behaviour isn't new to the US. There's also the possibility that only a unit within the army needed to get rid of him for a crime committed by the Unit while on a mission and didn't trust the guy enough to keep his lips sealed. I could be wrong though but just trying to expand the scope of the investigation.

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Coolgent(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Shelloween:
It is with great shame that i select or write 'Nigerian' whenever i am asked to identify my nationality in a file. In Germany, a bomb exploaded near a bus carrying Borussia Dortmund players on Tuesday, within 2 hours authorities were able to identify suspects. A U.S army veteran was killed in Nigeria (headed by President MUMUmadu GOAThari) since January! Yet, they haven't caught the killers. Do you expect U.S.A to come into Nigeria and carry out an investigation? With what resources? I want Buhari to die. I want you that will insult me to die also.
What a foolish Man!
Who knw u may die before PMB!

8 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by nwadiuko1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
just go haba agulu in anambra and u l find what you seek
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by bizzibodi(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
ipob kill an ipob for $$$$!only a foool will blame buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by CairoCharles: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

If u single u would have loved him to bleep u
is your brain smelling
Just asking

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by ozoebuka1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
ka ina eme ka ibughi onye igbo

Go okija shrine n do d do
Why not goto the okija shrine, find those that killed the son, then give information on their whereabout to the deceased father and the police, and get the 2million, or don't you need the 2million?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / Police Arrest Anambra Police Officer, CSP Chukwuemeka Patrick Agbazue / Corpses Of ‘Kidnappers’ Who Fought Over Ransom Found In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.