Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers (29771 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by dapiluv: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2017
The killer will never have peace until they confess.
Accept my condolences.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Brush1:
Hmmm. Just thinking outside the box, what if there were high level secrets known to this guy while in the US army? What if the US army is responsible for the murder of this guy? . This behaviour isn't new to the US. There's also the possibility that only a unit within the army needed to get rid of him for a crime committed by the Unit while on a mission and didn't trust the guy enough to keep his lips sealed. I could be wrong though but just trying to expand the scope of the investigation.
Too much Hollywood movies.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by TinaAnita(f): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2017
If he had known what was waiting for him he would remain in the US. Maybe his killers have been targeting him through social media who knows? I pity all those who always advertise how rich they are on social media. Again, it could be his relative(e) or friend(s) that connived with the kidnappers.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Sleezwizz: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
there is a difference between being Shy and being Ashamed. You with matured brain should know this nau. slowpoke.

No need to argue with you, I already know your type. You don't believe in yourself talk less of your country..
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by ArcFresky(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
It is with great shame that i select or write 'Nigerian' whenever i am asked to identify my nationality in a file. In Germany, a bomb exploaded near a bus carrying Borussia Dortmund players on Tuesday, within 2 hours authorities were able to identify suspects. A U.S army veteran was killed in Nigeria (headed by President MUMUmadu GOAThari) since January! Yet, they haven't caught the killers. Do you expect U.S.A to come into Nigeria and carry out an investigation? With what resources? I want Buhari to die. I want you that will insult me to die also.

Stupid.... So its Buharis Fault that Police no work well? Guy forget
.. Give those policemen Two million if they won't find the killers in 24hours....

In Nigeria, unless the top people help you, nothing is getting done....
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by 2bam: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
look at that hefty man that was wasted by some of these good for nothing ipob...is a lost to your community.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by JuanJO(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Tazdroid:
I guess he doesn't trust the police to do their jobs, he turned to bounty hunters.

But what would he do if the killer is caught? Kill 'em? That's self help.

Turn the killer over to the police? That would be spending N2m to do the police's job.

Take the killer to the shrine for rishual to exchange souls and bring back his son? That may be meddling with the affairs of nature
which police po.lice no dey blow whistle
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by madjune(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
logica:
You don't get it; the father of the victim already has his mind made up on who the perpetrators are. As long as the police do not connect the crime to those he has in mind, he will not be satisfied.

Ok. Hmmm. I now get it.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by carzola(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dear Nigerian police
Biko bia! Bia!! Bia!!!

I thought you people said you
Hv caught the killer?

Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shelloween:
It is with great shame that i select or write 'Nigerian' whenever i am asked to identify my nationality in a file. In Germany, a bomb exploaded near a bus carrying Borussia Dortmund players on Tuesday, within 2 hours authorities were able to identify suspects. A U.S army veteran was killed in Nigeria (headed by President MUMUmadu GOAThari) since January! Yet, they haven't caught the killers. Do you expect U.S.A to come into Nigeria and carry out an investigation? With what resources? I want Buhari to die. I want you that will insult me to die also.

/
Every nation has a litany of unsolved murders.

//
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Brush1: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
tutudesz:

very very wrong!
My dear things are not usually as it appears on the surface. You don't know, I equally don't know but every theory must be explored, that is the approach to solving a murder. You have no idea the volume of atrocities that exists in the military. The murder of this dude on the Nigerian soil could have been a diversion that ensures non- suspicion of actual killers and motive for murder. So they must reason outside the box. Again, I could be wrong with my theory.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by Brush1: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nesso:

Too much Hollywood movies.

Believe what you like. This much I know, every theory must be explored when solving a murder. And stories in the movies could be applicable to real life. You don't just see a movie, you learn from it. Thanks.
Re: Chuks Okebata's Father Places N2m Bounty For His Son's Killers by tutudesz: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Brush1:

My dear things are not usually as it appears on the surface. You don't know, I equally don't know but every theory must be explored, that is the approach to solving a murder. You have no idea the volume of atrocities that exists in the military. The murder of this dude on the Nigerian soil could have been a diversion that ensures non- suspicion of actual killers and motive for murder. So they must reason outside the box. Again, I could be wrong with my theory.
Was he special force? NO! So why will they kill him? Either He was stubborn during the kidnapping or He knew the kidnappers that y they killed him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut / Mushafau Bakare Found Dead In His Car In Ijebu-Ode / Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.