Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help (1015 Views)

Lady Discovers How 5 Guys Contributed To Buy Benz Which They Take Turn To Drive / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... / Creamy Oil in radiator problem [SOLVED] Honda Accord 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by worldman(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2017
I bought my Honda accord 2007 about three years ago,the car is good but recently about two weeks ago the car refuse to start so I called my auto electrician to check what the fault is, but he could not fix it. I noticed the key light on the dashboard keep flashing I ask the auto electrician to reprogram the key I noticed the key programming kit is not communicating with the E C M (brainbox) please advise needed very urgent
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by torres89: 1:32am On Apr 15, 2017
was the key light flashing before u called the electrician ?
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by worldman(m): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Yes
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by thebigkendo(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2017
worldman:
I bought my Honda accord 2007 about three years ago,the car is good but recently about two weeks ago the car refuse to start so I called my auto electrician to check what the fault is, but he could not fix it. I noticed the key light on the dashboard keep flashing I ask the auto electrician to reprogram the key I noticed the key programming kit is not communicating with the E C M (brainbox) please advise needed very urgent

adanny01 luvinhubby nurey mayor2013 honmusa GAZZUZZ
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by honmusa(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2017
thebigkendo:

adanny01 luvinhubby nurey mayor2013 honmusa GAZZUZZ
If the immobilizer light doesn't disappear with the right programmed key in the ignition then this indicate the key transducer is out of synch with the immobilizer ECU.
First scan the immobilizer ECU to determine what the fault is then this will guide u on the next line of action .
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by worldman(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Try to diagnose but it's not communicating with the E, C, U
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by honmusa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
worldman:
Try to diagnose but it's not communicating with the E, C, U
That is where the source of the issue is ,the ECU is down!!!.
You need to check the power and ground terminal to the ECU for open or shorts.If the terminals are confirmed good then you need to swap ECU.don't forget to program the new ECU to sync with the old key!!!
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Check for a blown fuse or an ECM relay.

1 Like

Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by worldman(m): 5:29am On May 06, 2017
Thank you all that contribute, problem has been solve E. c. u is the problem
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by honmusa(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2017
worldman:
Thank you all that contribute, problem has been solve E. c. u is the problem
thanks for updating the thread.
Re: thank you all that contributed problem solved Guru In The House Please Help by hapheeyxz: 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
honmusa:

thanks for updating the thread.
Boss, please tell me something about 2001 Benz e320.

(1) (Reply)

Half A Dozen Ford Mustangs Crash Into One Another In Dubai / Best Tyre Brand For Nigerian Road / Tired Of Losing Items In Your Car...this Bag Is Your Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.