Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development (1054 Views)

ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / Among The States Created In 1996....which Is The Fastest And Most Developed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2017
For those who may not know states created in 1996 by late gen Sani Abacha;they are:
1)Ekiti
2)Ebonyi
3)Bayelsa
4)Gombe
5)Zamfara
6)Nassarawa

factors to consider include funds available to each state; infrastructure; human capital development ;prominent individuals each state has including those in entertainment industry.

tribalists stay off

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by HarUrDeji(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2017
I never knew states could be created tho. . Buhari should create more jawee. . Like Sambisa State, Boko Haram Republic etc
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by jieta: 10:09am On May 20, 2017
there are all below average.
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Skanas(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2017
Left Ebsu 2008....went back to Ebony 2017 and sincerely I saw a lot of developments...don't really know why they are hardly in the news sef....very quiet and peaceful place to reside...

2 Likes

Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by ZombieTAMER: 10:16am On May 20, 2017
This op na Ibo version of ademusiwa
Always off reality
With his boring and useless threads as usual
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Nobody: 10:16am On May 20, 2017
jieta:
there are all below average.
what's your state of origin? we will still compare it with its pars created in same year with them
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by jieta: 10:31am On May 20, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

what's your state of origin?
we will still compare it with its pars created in same year with them
my is even worst so no need for E - war.
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2017
Zamfara has no basis of existence as a state from the old Sokoto state. Cos the NW already had 6 states as the rest Geopolitical zones except SE. Abacha like his Fulani Supremacists reduced the SE to near minority status. Buhari job now is forcing SE to accept it minority status...
Remember that only Sokoto state of 1976 is today's 4 states of:
Niger
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara

Yet it's the poorest state in 2017. Existing essentially to drain Oil Money from the Nigerdelta...

2 Likes

Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Skanas(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
This op na Ibo version of ademusiwa
Always off reality
With his boring and useless threads as usual
Why naaaaa?...how is this thread useless and boring....mtchewwww....oya come and go and tameZombie...
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Skanas(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2017
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by furrr(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2017
Gombe grin

Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by furrr(m): 11:53am On May 20, 2017
Gombe

Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by furrr(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2017
BRB with more gombe and ekiti
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by darfay: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
furrr:
Gombe

stop posting Google Earth images of the north well maybe you just discovered it but since you are a mallam must be like rocket science to you and it shows how sparsely populated the north is
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by nickxtra(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
All of them are begging to survive
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by furrr(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2017
darfay:

stop posting Google Earth images of the north well maybe you just discovered it but since you are a mallam must be like rocket science to you and it shows how sparsely populated the north is

I am simply responding to what the op asked( infrastructure aspect)..... And if you look at my last post, I said I will post more of gombe and ekiti state... Why must everything in nigeria reduced to ethnic and religious sentiment.... where did I say that the north is densely populated ..... Atleast I am contributing to the topic at hand.... if you don't have anything to say, you not obligated to do so you know..... And finally if your intention is to make me angry by using derogatory words "mallam" (which means teacher btw) am sorry to tell you that it won't work...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Maghan37: 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Zamfara has no basis of existence as a state from the old Sokoto state. Cos the NW already had 6 states as the rest Geopolitical zones except SE. Abacha like his Fulani Supremacists reduced the SE to near minority status. Buhari job now is forcing SE to accept it minority status...
Niger
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara

Yet it's the poorest state in 2017. Existing essentially to drain Oil Money from the Nigerdelta...
If only Igbo's were sensible, they will see that they are their own worst enemies. The Igbo's can't even unite nation
Re: Lets Compare States Created In 1996 And See How Much Development by Maghan37: 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Niger
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara

If only Igbo's were sensible, they will see that they are their own worst enemies. The Igbo's can't even unite nationally behind a single candidate during election and yet continue with policies like" Autonomous community" DAT continue to divide them

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Standing For Elections Come 2019 Will You Vote Me? / What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? / Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud - Frank Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.