Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Who Is Jesus To You? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus To You? (9498 Views)

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by humbleself242(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
servant of ALLAH
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by hemartins(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus is My Hope.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by funmibewaji(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus is my saviour.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by dinomcjohn: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
[b]JESUS is the son of the living GOD who came to redeem us from sin and death. He is the Saviour of the world, the Prince of peace, the Lord of lords and the King of Kings. He is God in human flesh who sacrificed his life and rose the third day that we may become overcomers and conquerors. Jesus is the epicentre of our faith, the divine cynosure of our world, the very paragon of righteousness, the quintessence of geniality, the "beau ideal" of goodness and the incomparable exemplar of selflessness. Jesus is a philantrope whose love of humanity remains boundless. He is the Omnipotent; little wonder all other powers bow at the mention of His name. He is the Master Healer whose Aesculapian prowess goes beyond that of the most renowned physicians and apothecaries. He is the Miracle worker that outsmarts the world's most reputed thaumaturge. He is by far more brilliant than the world's greatest genius and more knowledgeable than the world's epistemological icon; no wonder he always beat down the Sadducees and Pharisees in every intellectual discourse. He is simply beyond description! No one is as sympathetic or empathetic like Jesus who raised the dead and healed the sick. No one is as humanitarian and generous as Jesus who fed five thousand hungry souls. No one is as supportive as Jesus who delivered the adulterous woman from the hypocritical scribes. No one is as altruistic as Jesus who went through excruciating pains just to lay down His life on the cross for us that we may have eternal life.....
I could write on and on.....to tell you who Jesus means to me but these words should give you a clue. May GOD bless us all this Easter season and beyond and may the resurrection of Jesus give us new light and glorious success in His matchless name[/b]
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by dinomcjohn: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
[b]JESUS is the son of the living GOD who came to redeem us from sin and death. He is the Saviour of the world, the Prince of peace, the Lord of lords and the King of Kings. He is God in human flesh who sacrificed his life and rose the third day that we may become overcomers and conquerors. Jesus is the epicentre of our faith, the divine cynosure of our world, the very paragon of righteousness, the quintessence of geniality, the "beau ideal" of goodness and the incomparable exemplar of selflessness. Jesus is a philantrope whose love of humanity remains boundless. He is the Omnipotent; little wonder all other powers bow at the mention of His name. He is the Master Healer whose Aesculapian prowess goes beyond that of the most renowned physicians and apothecaries. He is the Miracle worker that outsmarts the world's most reputed thaumaturge. He is by far more brilliant than the world's greatest genius and more knowledgeable than the world's epistemological icon; no wonder he always beat down the Sadducees and Pharisees in every intellectual discourse. He is simply beyond description! No one is as sympathetic or empathetic like Jesus who raised the dead and healed the sick. No one is as humanitarian and generous as Jesus who fed five thousand hungry souls. No one is as supportive as Jesus who delivered the adulterous woman from the hypocritical scribes. No one is as altruistic as Jesus who went through excruciating pains just to lay down His life on the cross for us that we may have eternal life.......
I could write on and on.....to tell you who Jesus means to me but these words should give you a clue. May GOD bless us all this Easter season and beyond and may the resurrection of Jesus give us new light and glorious success in His matchless name[/b]
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by dinomcjohn: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
JESUS is the son of the living GOD who came to redeem us from sin and death. He is the Saviour of the world, the Prince of peace, the Lord of lords and the King of Kings. He is God in human flesh who sacrificed his life and rose the third day that we may become overcomers and conquerors. Jesus is the epicentre of our faith, the divine cynosure of our world, the very paragon of righteousness, the quintessence of geniality, the "beau ideal" of goodness and the incomparable exemplar of selflessness. Jesus is a philantrope whose love of humanity remains boundless. He is the Omnipotent; little wonder all other powers bow at the mention of His name. He is the Master Healer whose Aesculapian prowess goes beyond that of the most renowned physicians and apothecaries. He is the Miracle worker that outsmarts the world's most reputed thaumaturge. He is by far more brilliant than the world's greatest genius and more knowledgeable than the world's epistemological icon; no wonder he always beat down the Sadducees and Pharisees in every intellectual discourse. He is simply beyond description! No one is as sympathetic or empathetic like Jesus who raised the dead and healed the sick. No one is as humanitarian and generous as Jesus who fed five thousand hungry souls. No one is as supportive as Jesus who delivered the adulterous woman from the hypocritical scribes. No one is as altruistic as Jesus who went through excruciating pains just to lay down His life on the cross for us that we may have eternal life.....I could write on and on.....to tell you who Jesus means to me but these words should give you a clue. May GOD bless us all this Easter season and beyond and may the resurrection of Jesus give us new light and glorious success in His matchless name
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
Everfrank:
Jesu was a man who never said any of the following:
1. I am God
2. Worship me
3. I come to die for your sin
4. Me and God are equal.

Many of you just keep blundering. Who do the Israelites worshipped on the Sabbath day in which no one does any work? ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE ONE. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHY THE ISRAELITES, ESPECIALLY THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES ARRAIGN THAT HE SHOULD KILLED?

MATTHEW 12:6; “But I say unto you,That in this place is ONE GREATER THAN THE TEMPLE"

MATTHEW 12:8 ; “ FOR THE SON OF MAN IS LORD EVEN OF THE SABBATH DAY"

LEVITICUS 23:3 - Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day [is] the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work [therein]: it [is] the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.

EZEKIEL 20:12-24 - Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I [am] the LORD that sanctify them.

what is the difference between these two personalities?

HOLIEST OF HOLY TORE APART WHEN JESUS CHRIST CRIED TO GIVE UP HIS GHOST.

MATTHEW 27:50-52 New International Version (NIV)
And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open

WHAT IS THE HOLIEST OF HOLY'S PLACE?
The Holy of Holies was constructed as a perfect cube. It contained only the Ark of the Covenant, the symbol of Israel’s special relationship with God. The Holy of Holies was accessible only to the Israelite high priest. Once a year, on Yom Kippur , the Day of Atonement, the high priest was permitted to enter the small, windowless enclosure to burn incense and sprinkle the blood of a sacrificial animal on the mercy seat of the Ark. By doing so, the high priest atoned for his own sins and those of the people. The Holy of Holies was separated from the rest of the tabernacle/temple by the veil, a huge, heavy drape made of fine linen and blue, purple and scarlet yarn and embroidered with gold cherubim.

MATTHEW 12:7 ; Matthew 12:7 New International Version (NIV)
If you had known what these words mean, ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the innocent.

JESUS CHRIST WANT FROM MANKIND IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR AND TO KNOW HOW TO TALK TO GOD.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by nurria(f): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is the beginning & the end,The alpha & the Omega,The good Shepherd,The savoir of the mankind.The Word that was made flesh & dwell among Us.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by vaxx: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
who is jesus to us from africa here in nigeria as a black man. and who is god of the isrealite to someone like me from oshogbo in osun state nigeria
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Omonigeriarere: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Omagago:
Hmmmmm

Human needs blood for the forgiveness of sins. God is no more interested in the blood of animals as obtainable in the old testament before the advent of Christ.

The only blood you need is the blood of the one whom God sent for this purpose.

Jesus is the name: he is the life and resurrection personified.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
vaxx:
who is jesus to us from africa here in nigeria as a black man. and who is god of the isrealite to someone like me from oshogbo in osun state nigeria
I guess you need to know that Yoruba tradition has a trait of ancient Judaism in it. As it concerns Cleansing of sin through the usage of animal blood. However, JESUS CHRIST's blood was shed on Calvary's cross when he died and rose up from the dead. And he IS the SAVIOUR OF any INDIVIDUAL in the world, Who is willing to accept him AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. YOU CAN GIVE HIM A TRY, HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN HOW YOU SEE HIM
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Khalifa04: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
He is a man like me though more special but not a God
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by vaxx: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Olu317:
I guess you need to know that Yoruba tradition has a trait of ancient Judaism in it. As it concerns Cleansing of sin through the usage of animal blood. However, JESUS CHRIST's blood was shed on Calvary's cross when he died and rose up from the dead. And he IS the SAVIOUR OF any INDIVIDUAL in the world, Who is willing to accept him AS PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. YOU CAN GIVE HIM A TRY, HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN HOW YOU SEE HIM
even islam has a trait of yoruba culture ,does that mean i can also accept islam.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by SoftHeart(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
JESUS CHRIST is my father and my God
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by mansmx20(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
a prophet of the Almighty God
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by obinna58(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
A die hard scammer
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aminusanti(m): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Funnyguy83:
when will Muslims stop been volatile in the defence of their religion ?
wen u learn to control ur mouth n focus on your man made religion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by emmaitive(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
is my personal lord and saviour
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 6:41am On Apr 17, 2017
vaxx:
even islam has a trait of yoruba culture ,does that mean i can also accept islam.
Islam, was a religion that existed less than 2000, years ago. So, Islam came after Prophet Muhammad translated Part of the OLD TESTAMENT to Arabic language that developed from Aramaic language. In all of these three religion, JUDAISM AND YORUBA RELIGION ARE OLDER than ISLAM. EVEN Islam is related to Judaism in some way. After all, Ibrahim(Islam), Abraham ( Judaism) ,while, Aboré(Yoruba tradition) .
The three religion acknowledge the existence of almighty God in a way other religion didn't acknowledge Almighty God.
The Bible describes GOD as VERY OLD with WHITE HAIRS on his HEAD and AGELESS WHO CANNOT DIE. He is known in the Bible as the Lord of Heaven and Earth . He is also described as having hands, leg, eyes, ears,mouth etc in the Old Testament. The Quran talk about God personality without description of him as having WHITE HAIRS etc like the BIBLE did but being supreme over all and AGELESS. While Yoruba tradition acknowledge God as the Lord of heaven and earth in whom all the orisas bow before because he is the SUPREME BEING. in ONE ODU IFA ,of Yoruba tradition, God is described AS HAVING WHITE HAIRS AND AGELESS WHO SPECIFICALLY SAID BY HIMSELF HE, THE AGELESS CANNOT DIE.

The three religion use Ram for sacrifice, while JUDAISM AND YORUBA USES Other animals such pigeon, lamb, heifer, etc .However, after Jesus came and gave himself up as the redemptive power through which we can communicate with God without any other blood spillage on the ground. It has become an alternative to many ways to associate with almighty God. After all ISLAM,RECOGNISES JESUS CHRIST AS A BREATH OF GOD THAT WAS DEPOSITED INSIDE THE BODY OF MIRIAM. The point here is that JESUS ISN'T AN ORDINARY MAN WITHOUT A FATHER FROM EARTHLY WAY. AND THE BIBLE CLEARLY EXHIBIT THE MEANS BY WHICH WE CONNECT TO JESUS THROUGH WHICH WE CAN CONNECT TO GOD ALMIGHTY. ISLAM DIDN'T GIVE A GUIDE AS REGARDS THIS. ISLAM ONLY FOLLOW THE SAME METHOD MOSES USED BY BOWING DOWN WHILE SEATED AND STRETCH OF HANDS UPWARD. RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST IS MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE, DESPITE THE METHOD IN WHICH MOSES PRAYED TO GOD AND CLOSELY RELATED TO SOME OF HIS TEACHING , THE DEVIL STILL CONTESTED TO TAKE HIS BODY WHEN MOSES DIED which was stated in JUDE 1:9.

KNOWING AND ACCEPTING JESUS IS A DIVINE CALLING , BECAUSE NO ONE CAN COME TO HIM EXCEPT THE FATHER CHOOSES SUCH PERSON(John 6:44, John 6:65) . MY DEAR FRIEND, YOU ARE OPPORTUNE TO QUESTION THE RATIONAL BEHIND THE MYSTERY OF JESUS AND A LITTLE MORE DIRECTING YOUR QUESTION TO HIM IN GENUINENESS WILL EXPOSE TO YOU HIS TRUE PERSONALITY

CHEERS
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by vaxx: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Olu317:
Islam, was a religion that existed less than 2000, years ago. So, Islam came after Prophet Muhammad translated Part of the OLD TESTAMENT to Arabic language that developed from Aramaic language. In all of these three religion, JUDAISM AND YORUBA RELIGION ARE OLDER than ISLAM. EVEN Islam is related to Judaism in some way. After all, Ibrahim(Islam), Abraham ( Judaism) ,while, Aboré(Yoruba tradition) .
The three religion acknowledge the existence of almighty God in a way other religion didn't acknowledge Almighty God.
The Bible describes GOD as VERY OLD with WHITE HAIRS on his HEAD and AGELESS WHO CANNOT DIE. He is known in the Bible as the Lord of Heaven and Earth . He is also described as having hands, leg, eyes, ears,mouth etc in the Old Testament. The Quran talk about God personality without description of him as having WHITE HAIRS etc like the BIBLE did but being supreme over all and AGELESS. While Yoruba tradition acknowledge God as the Lord of heaven and earth in whom all the orisas bow before because he is the SUPREME BEING. in ONE ODU IFA ,of Yoruba tradition, God is described AS HAVING WHITE HAIRS AND AGELESS WHO SPECIFICALLY SAID BY HIMSELF HE, THE AGELESS CANNOT DIE.

The three religion use Ram for sacrifice, while JUDAISM AND YORUBA USES Other animals such pigeon, lamb, heifer, etc .However, after Jesus came and gave himself up as the redemptive power through which we can communicate with God without any other blood spillage on the ground. It has become an alternative to many ways to associate with almighty God. After all ISLAM,RECOGNISES JESUS CHRIST AS A BREATH OF GOD THAT WAS DEPOSITED INSIDE THE BODY OF MIRIAM. The point here is that JESUS ISN'T AN ORDINARY MAN WITHOUT A FATHER FROM EARTHLY WAY. AND THE BIBLE CLEARLY EXHIBIT THE MEANS BY WHICH WE CONNECT TO JESUS THROUGH WHICH WE CAN CONNECT TO GOD ALMIGHTY. ISLAM DIDN'T GIVE A GUIDE AS REGARDS THIS. ISLAM ONLY FOLLOW THE SAME METHOD MOSES USED BY BOWING DOWN WHILE SEATED AND STRETCH OF HANDS UPWARD. RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST IS MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE, DESPITE THE METHOD IN WHICH MOSES PRAYED TO GOD AND CLOSELY RELATED TO SOME OF HIS TEACHING , THE DEVIL STILL CONTESTED TO TAKE HIS BODY WHEN MOSES DIED which was stated in JUDE 1:9.

KNOWING AND ACCEPTING JESUS IS A DIVINE CALLING , BECAUSE NO ONE CAN COME TO HIM EXCEPT THE FATHER CHOOSES SUCH PERSON(John 6:44, John 6:65) . MY DEAR FRIEND, YOU ARE OPPORTUNE TO QUESTION THE RATIONAL BEHIND THE MYSTERY OF JESUS AND A LITTLE MORE DIRECTING YOUR QUESTION TO HIM IN GENUINENESS WILL EXPOSE TO YOU HIS TRUE PERSONALITY

CHEERS
the understanding of eledumare(GOD)Is diffrent from the majour abrahim religion. infact yoruba eledumare is not the the same with both christain , jews or islamic god.according to majour abrahimic religion all man were created with clay and woman with a rib. yoruba teaching say oduduwa was given a cork and sand on a rope to be spread on earth. both account of world creation are incompatable.

yoruba ifa religion did not describe the physical shape of eledumare becuse it is formeless. it also did not subscribe to hell fire concept for the home of sinners. yoruba religion emphasised on paying obeyance to ori(destiny)has a way forward instead of fasting and prayer. likewise eshu known as satan in christendom is a minister of eledumare and threfore not evil. infact he play a leading role in ensuring all sacrifice leeds directly to eledumare.

yoruba eshu did not fight any god for any throne. he was asobode(gate keeper)of orun and earth. he is simply a subject of eleduumare . he lives within heaven and eaeth and not in hell.

this my question to you why is jerusalem and mecca a holy land and not any yoruba land.

what is the role of jesus or whoever in abrahimic belif in ile ife. the first cradle of the world.acccording to yoruba belife?

dont you think beliving in judeo-christain god is part of brainwashing or colonisation of the white?
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2017
vaxx:
the understanding of eledumare(GOD)Is diffrent from the majour abrahim religion. infact yoruba eledumare is not the the same with both christain , jews or islamic god.according to majour abrahimic religion all man were created with clay and woman with a rib. yoruba teaching say oduduwa was given a cork and sand on a rope to be spread on earth. both account of world creation are incompatable.

yoruba ifa religion did not describe the physical shape of eledumare becuse it is formeless. it also did not subscribe to hell fire concept for the home of sinners. yoruba religion emphasised on paying obeyance to ori(destiny)has a way forward instead of fasting and prayer. likewise eshu known as satan in christendom is a minister of eledumare and threfore not evil. infact he play a leading role in ensuring all sacrifice leeds directly to eledumare.

yoruba eshu did not fight any god for any throne. he was asobode(gate keeper)of orun and earth. he is simply a subject of eleduumare . he lives within heaven and eaeth and not in hell.

this my question to you why is jerusalem and mecca a holy land and not any yoruba land.

what is the role of jesus or whoever in abrahimic belif in ile ife. the first cradle of the world.acccording to yoruba belife?

dont you think beliving in judeo-christain god is part of brainwashing or colonisation of the white?
What is the difference between Lord of heaven and earth and Eledumare of Yoruba?
How can ILE IFE be the beginning of mankind? when many part of the world proved it as a LIE. Ethiopia in human history is far older than Yoruba history. Yoruba language is not the oldest even in Nigeria but IBO language. I have met people on forum here telling this same thing before and they don't even have any proof. Have you seen the oldest human habitat that was well organised which about 35,000 years old. Even more advanced than Egypt. I am not here to proof a point to you because YORUBA ART and archeology finding is just about 1100 AD. And some people among here said, Yoruba is beginning of mankind. And Obatala was the creator of human being. If it is true, why did Odua chased Obatala during confrontation between the two group? Still, Odua and Obatala died. How can a man who died create human beings? I am too lettered than all these. Do you know Yoruba DNA have five different link with ISREALITES CONNECTION ? Namely; SAMARITANS, SEPHARDIC JEWISH OF TURKEY, JEWISH IRAQ, COCHIN JEWISH INDIA AND BNEI MENASHE JEWISH. And also related to about 79 or 80 traces around the world. What are you inferring? My dear, ILE IFE WAS NOT MY OWN PATRILINEAL ODUA FOUNDATION.
On the Yoruba tradition, I have also met people who claimed to be Ogboni, and I smiled because being an Ogboni doesn't make one a specialist in knowing herbs or incantation and ORO in which asé confirm it ( which literally mean, AMIN and it will come to pass)
Yoruba tradition describe God in one of the Odu Ofa corpus as the same with as ageless and cannot DIE. Go and read :God in Yoruba beliefs by Bolaji Idowu, you will see the description of ELEDUMARE as the same as God in Judaism. I am not really here to discuss history but to express my genuine opinion as it concerns Jesus Christ. So, my dear, I LOVE ILE IFE AS YOU LOVE IT BUT TRUTH MUST BE SAID AS IT STAND. ILE IFE ISN'T THE FIRST SETTLEMENT OF HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2017
vaxx:

What is the difference between Lord of heaven and earth and Eledumare of Yoruba?
How can ILE IFE be the beginning of mankind? when many part of the world proved it as a LIE. Ethiopia in human history is far older than Yoruba history. Yoruba language is not the oldest even in Nigeria but IBO language. I have met people on forum here telling this same thing before and they don't even have any proof of 300BC . Have you seen the oldest human advanced settlement called GOBEKLI TEPE IN TURKEY that was well organised which about 12,000 years old. Even more advanced than Egypt. I am not here to proof a point to you because YORUBA ART and archeology finding is just about 1100 AD. And some people among here said, Yoruba is beginning of mankind. And Obatala was the creator of human being. If it is true, why did Odua chased Obatala during confrontation between the two group? Still, Odua and Obatala died. How can a man who died create human beings? I am too lettered than all these. Do you know Yoruba DNA have five different link with ISREALITES CONNECTION ? Namely; SAMARITANS, SEPHARDIC JEWISH OF TURKEY, JEWISH IRAQ, COCHIN JEWISH INDIA AND BNEI MENASHE JEWISH. And also related to about 79 or 80 traces around the world. What are you inferring? My dear, ILE IFE WAS NOT MY OWN PATRILINEAL ODUA FOUNDATION.
On the Yoruba tradition, I have also met people who claimed to be Ogboni, and I smiled because being an Ogboni doesn't make one a specialist in knowing herbs or incantation and ORO in which asé confirm it ( which literally mean, AMIN and it will come to pass)
Yoruba tradition describe God in one of the Odu Ofa corpus as the same with as ageless and cannot DIE. Go and read :God in Yoruba beliefs by Bolaji Idowu, you will see the description of ELEDUMARE as the same as God in Judaism. I am not really here to discuss history but to express my genuine opinion as it concerns Jesus Christ. So, my dear, I LOVE ILE IFE AS YOU LOVE IT BUT TRUTH MUST BE SAID AS IT STAND. ILE IFE ISN'T THE FIRST SETTLEMENT OF HUMAN BEINGS.

Cheers
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by AJIGBOTISESE1989(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
ifa is balanced on three legs; Olodumare (Creator), Orisa (Nature Spirits), and the Ancestors. The Supreme Being, Olodumare, is without gender and is not an active participant in the affairs of living humans. Olodumare is benevolent and has provided a Universe with all that is needed for humans to be fulfilled and happy. ifa is characterized by a deep sense of the interdependence of all life. “Every life form and element of Nature has an inner soul force – including rivers, rocks, clouds, metals, flowers, thunder, and the wind. These natural energies that comprise the Universe are called Orisa (“oh – ree – sha”). Each Orisa has its own specific function. Humans are in constant communication with Orisa energy, whether we’re aware of it or not.
Through ifa, we recognize that our Ancestor spirits are always with us and must be honored, acknowledged and consulted.
BABALAWO FASOLA IFAGBEMI OLALEKAN (AJIGBOTISESE)
Contact Address: NO 11, Aboleja street Ota Ogun State
Facebook: fasola ifagbemi olalekan ifakorede ,
E-mail: orunmilaonnet@yahoo.com
Telephone: +2348022347689, +2348093484827
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by vaxx: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Olu317:
How can ILE IFE be the beginning of mankind? when many part of the world proved it as a LIE. Ethiopia in human history is far older than Yoruba history. Yoruba language is not the oldest even in Nigeria but IBO language. I have met people on forum here telling this same thing before and they don't even have any proof
of 300BC . Have you seen the oldest human advanced settlement called GOBEKLI TEPE IN TURKEY that was well organised which about 12,000 years old. Even more advanced than Egypt. I am not here to proof a point to you because YORUBA ART and archeology finding is just about 1100 AD. And some people among here said, Yoruba is beginning of mankind. And Obatala was the creator of human being. If it is true, why did Odua chased Obatala during confrontation between the two group? Still, Odua and Obatala died. How can a man who died create human beings? I am too lettered than all these. Do you know Yoruba DNA have five different link with ISREALITES CONNECTION ? Namely; SAMARITANS, SEPHARDIC JEWISH OF TURKEY, JEWISH IRAQ, COCHIN JEWISH INDIA AND BNEI MENASHE JEWISH. And also related to about 79 or 80 traces around the world. What are you inferring? My dear, ILE IFE WAS NOT MY OWN PATRILINEAL ODUA FOUNDATION.
o
Cheers
olorun and eledumare are both names of the most supreme. i am not elling you yoruba culture are more accurate with the fact. i am only telling you the understanding of the yoruba that is practically diffrence from judeo-christain. no dna has seriously claim we share the same biological race with people from east.

infact some group of professional arrived eastern part of nigeria to check out the real truth of the igbo claim. although the outcome has come forth.

if you can proof eledumare and judeo
-christain god then i will realloy belive you
are letterd as you claim.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Funnyguy83: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2017
aminusanti:
wen u learn to control ur mouth n focus on your man made religion..
bro if I had said this thing to you , you will tag me stupid and does not respect other religion . I will forever accept any insult from Muslim as I just did yours . but am sure you won't tolerate it if it was you . so bro continue in your peaceful and god made religion while compelling people to follow you and swear oath before commenting on Islam threads on nairaland . salamaleku !
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2017
Olu317:
How can ILE IFE be the beginning of mankind? when many part of the world proved it as a LIE. Ethiopia in human history is far older than Yoruba history. Yoruba language is not the oldest even in Nigeria but IBO language. I have met people on forum here telling this same thing before and they don't even have any proof of 300BC . Have you seen the oldest human advanced settlement called GOBEKLI TEPE IN TURKEY that was well organised which about 12,000 years old. Even more advanced than Egypt. I am not here to proof a point to you because YORUBA ART and archeology finding is just about 1100 AD. And some people among here said, Yoruba is beginning of mankind. And Obatala was the creator of human being. If it is true, why did Odua chased Obatala during confrontation between the two group? Still, Odua and Obatala died. How can a man who died create human beings? I am too lettered than all these. Do you know Yoruba DNA have five different link with ISREALITES CONNECTION ? Namely; SAMARITANS, SEPHARDIC JEWISH OF TURKEY, JEWISH IRAQ, COCHIN JEWISH INDIA AND BNEI MENASHE JEWISH. And also related to about 79 or 80 traces around the world. What are you inferring? My dear, ILE IFE WAS NOT MY OWN PATRILINEAL ODUA FOUNDATION.

Cheers
It's funny how most of our traditional and historical events have no manuscript backing. Most of them are orally passed down from generation. I usually see these forms of histories as fairy tales. Do the genes of the Yoruba race really have a link to Israel? Is this a scientific finding or sth, I am really interested in knowing. Now regarding the jews, theirs to me is even more complicated. There has been a lot of migration. Some even say the present day Israel settlers are not the original Jews in the bible and that the original jews have been scattered abroad (many wiped out too during the holocaust). They say these ones are lineage of edom (Esau) not Jacob. I even heard there is a Jewish lineage somewhere in Somalia and Ethiopia. Maybe the reason for the dark-skinned Jews. Whatever the case maybe, I don't actually bother my self with roots and histories except it's one that is documented with tangible proofs and of course one with which one can learn a lesson from.
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Malolu:

It's funny how most of our traditional and historical events have no manuscript backing. Most of them are orally passed down from generation. I usually see these forms of histories as fairy tales. Do the genes of the Yoruba race really have a link to Israel? Is this a scientific finding or sth, I am really interested in knowing. Now regarding the jews, theirs to me is even more complicated. There has been a lot of migration. Some even say the present day Israel settlers are not the original Jews in the bible and that the original jews have been scattered abroad (many wiped out too during the holocaust). They say these ones are lineage of edom (Esau) not Jacob. I even heard there is a Jewish lineage somewhere in Somalia and Ethiopia. Maybe the reason for the dark-skinned Jews. Whatever the case maybe, I don't actually bother my self with roots and histories except it's one that is documented with tangible proofs and of course one with which one can learn a lesson from.
My dear brother, it is a bitter truth. I dont come online to boast about any information. Facts are online and at different scientific site to back up these facts. People feel to assume everything to ILE IFE which is all about pride. I know of a fact that only one RACE HAS ever lay claim. to be the descendant of GOD. And it is ISRAEL. Some other groups have claimed it but with no concrete EVIDENCE. And Yoruba tribe is the second group that have claimed and with exact trait to back it. YORUBA have words spoken that has Arabic in it. Yoruba have words spoken that has dated back to over 1000AD word spoken in Egypt. The using of RAM and other animals as a sacrifice for atonement of sins proof it. It is only two groups in the history of ENDLESS KNOT USAGE that is used,as ROYALTY INSCRIPTION. ANCIENT ISRAELITES AND YORUBA. DNA has proven that Yoruba and Khoisan have Neanderthal ancestral connection. I Can't mention all the 84 or so link but it is real. Even in the whole of sub Saharan Africa as far as Neanderthal ancestors connection is concerned, only two groups in Africa have the connection to Europe -Asia blood related race. They are KHOISAN IN SOUTH AFRICA AND YORUBA IN WEST AFRICA. People just come up with some stories written by some scholars on Yoruba history and they kept roaming on it and fail to look deeper in and do more research. Facts don't lie. Google Neanderthals in Africa. You will see some evidence about Yoruba people.
Is it funny when Yoruba claim beginning of earth at ILE IFE in Nigeria .And with all there Mumbo jumbo unrealistic theory, there was a only presence of animals husbandry around ILE IFE around 3BC. 3BC simply mean 3000 years before Christ and plus 2000+ years of AD Christ make it =5000+ years of any traces of human settlement at all at ILE IFE. Even the calculation I have given doesn't tally with existence of Yoruba at ILE IFE because human settlement started around 1000AD at ILE IFE. Where do we get our history about human beings being created at ILE IFE. The highest discovery ever of FOSSIL in Yoruba land was about 9000 years old and this skull isn't proven to be Yoruba ancestor since 1965 that it was discovered at IWO ELERU? My question is this to Yoruba people that know more than I, who was the FATHER OF ODUA? No man know the who his Father was and Odua even came with his brother and his group according to ILE IFE CORE HISTORY.
The Yoruba bead production and Art via a vis sculptures developed well around 11AD—12AD and between 12AD-13AD, Bini had learned it as well from ILE IFE. Evidence is in British Museum, England. And Yoruba were the only group with such knowledge of beads production and advance Terracotta Art in the ancient period I mentioned in the whole of western Africa because majority of other tribes exchange slaves for beads with White men.
Side by side study has shown that Yoruba tradition STAND DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER GROUPS IN NIGERIA, HOW IS IT NOW POSSIBLE TO LAY CLAIM TO THEORY WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

On the issue of BLACK JEWS, I DON'T BELIEVE EVERY BLACK MEN IS JEWISH BLOOD BECAUSE GRACE IS ENOUGH FOR ALL HUMANITY. IT IS JUST INFERRING THAT ALL EUROPEANS ARE JEWISH. IT IS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. JEWS HAVE TRAIT THAT AND IT IS IN THEIR RELIGION.
YES OF COURSE, MANY JEWS WERE KILLED, IT INVOLVE BOTH BROWNISH BLACK AND LIGHT SKIN JEW. HISTORY OF JEW DID NOT MAKE THEM AFRICANS. BUT WHEN THE BEGAN TO MARRY, SOME BECAME LIKE AFRICANS ALTHOUGH THEIR BLACKNESS WAS MORE OF BROWNISH DARK AND LATER SOME BECAME DARKER. FALASAS etc IN ETHIOPIA ,MIGRATED TO ETHIOPIA and different places in part of Africa WHEN EGYPTIANS CHASED THEM OUT OF EGYPT.

HERE IN I ATTACH, EVIDENCE OF RUINED AND ADVANCE CITY CALLED GOBEKLI TEPE BUILT ABOUT 12000 YEARS AGO IN TURKEY OLDER THAN YORUBA ILE IFE MYTH HISTORY WITH NO OCCUPANT THAT IS LESS THAN GIVE OR TAKE 3BC

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by Olu317(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
vaxx:
olorun and eledumare are both names of the most supreme. i am not elling you yoruba culture are more accurate with the fact. i am only telling you the understanding of the yoruba that is practically diffrence from judeo-christain. no dna has seriously claim we share the same biological race with people from east.

infact some group of professional arrived eastern part of nigeria to check out the real truth of the igbo claim. although the outcome has come forth.

if you can proof eledumare and judeo
-christain god then i will realloy belive you
are letterd as you claim.
How many research have you really done? I have informed several people and all they come up is “GIVW US PROOF" . What proof do people want me to give them when the wiki is within their reach to counter my FACT. But up till now, no one can clearly dent my fact with any over ridden fact. Even one nonsense young man who claimed OBATALA DESCENDANT went on long thread with me to dislodge my fact because I' didn't tell him about OONI LAJODOOGUN as the patrilineal of my lineage .And he refuted it. I mocked him and many of them because they are so lazy in making research. If you think that what I informed isn't True, then you can take your time to counter my fact. Didn't I mentioned a PLACE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND THAT IS SUPERIOR IN ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT IN COMPARISON TO EVEN EGYPT, HOW MUCH MORE ILE IFE as being the beginning of HUMAN CREATION. I emphasise the fact that war broke out between ODUA and OBATALA in which ODUA became victorious. How come the Creator of human beings both good ones and special people was chased away before peace was made at ILE IFE? The second war which broke out after Odua descendant moved out ILE IFE was emphasised by me and I am connected to patrilineal Lineage of Ooni Odua lineage . I didn't tell him my father's lineage who was the OONI as when my great great great grand father moved out like every other sons of Ooni looking to settle down and found a kingdom of his . He said so many things against me but when he realized after finding out his error from those who know the history more than him at ILE IFE, he deleted his profile from here because of SHAME. You see, I cant force you to accept Jesus Christ but he can do the wonder by himself. However, one Odu IFE which many people who practice the priestly act (Babalawos) didn't always mention that there was another version of creation by GOD. In Odu Ifa Osa Ogunda, you will easily understand how the earth was formed by ELEDUMARE. This is similar to BIBLE in Genesis 1:2 when it says “THE LORD SAID, LET THERE BE LIGHT ". ORO was spoken by Eledumare and God Almighty. When the ORO wanted to come out, it took millions of years according to YORUBA TRADITION and the first ORO that came out was E-LI-A =ELA. EL Is the name of God of ISRAEL. How can it be possible to have two different God with same name and function alike? ELA RO-WA. it is incredible if you understand the deep things of the spirit. Have you not seen how Yoruba men of God use the name of God as ELEDUMARE AND HE STILL ANSWER OUR PRAYERS. IF the name of God isn't Eledumare or Olodumare in the modern Yoruba, then he won't answer the Yoruba men of God. Do you think it is easy for men and women to come to Yoruba land and praise the name of God if true miracle isn't there? If you lay claim to it as fake, CAN ANYONE FOOL WHITE PEOPLE?, THE TRUTH IS THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS HIDDEN FROM A LOT BUT WITHIN THEIR HEARTS THEY SENSE IT AS YOU DO. YORUBA ARE BLESSED PEOPLE
Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aminusanti(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funnyguy83:
bro if I had said this thing to you , you will tag me stupid and does not respect other religion . I will forever accept any insult from Muslim as I just did yours . but am sure you won't tolerate it if it was you . so bro continue in your peaceful and god made religion while compelling people to follow you and swear oath before commenting on Islam threads on nairaland . salamaleku !
are u saying d man (jesus) worship dat u are into is an insult?then tell us who do you worship?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Jesus To You? by aariwa(m): 1:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Very interesting topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2018 Top 10 Richest Pastors In Edo State / Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism / In Defence Of Catholics (Accusation On Worshiping Statues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.