Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) (51102 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2017
this is terribly hazardous, has she not heard about health and safety? instead of a hard protective hat or helmet she is wearing a piece of cloth on her head in the name of religion, i bet she believes God and his angels will fly and catch her when she falls and breaks her head. idiot! who does this kinda dangerous job without protective equipments?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink

Happy birthday where is the venue?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2017
the pole is a wooden one not cement. thats a lot of risk fa!
she tried
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2017
I ll never allow any woman close to me take this yeye risk.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2017
This one looks useful than others, killers.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
adenine02:
i know some people will come and say rubbish cos she is a Muslim

You are the first person here to mention the word rubbish and to remind us that she is Muslim.

nice one girl
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2017
dainformant:
There is really dignity in labour. A female electrician who was seen climbing and working on an electricity pole -has shocked many Nigerians due to the fact that the woman decided to do a "Man's job".

Online users have reacted differently to this after photos of the brave woman was shared on twitter.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/what-man-can-do-female-electrician.html

She should be queried angry
She's not in her full PPE except for the glove
DISCOs frown seriously at linesmen who dare work without PPE, it's no longer acceptable
Her supervisor has a case to answer after she's been dismissed

1 Like

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2017
adenine02:

nice one girl

You are the first person here to mention the word rubbish and to remind us that she is Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends
wink
Wow. Happy Birthday Vanida! Llnp
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by deflover(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2017
So did we beg her to be an electrian or we beg am to be female or we beg am to wear the nonsense for head undecided undecided
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by miketayo(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2017
adenine02:

nice one girl

It's rubbish because she isn't properly dressed, nd I was here thinking women r more cautious than men

1 Like

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 15, 2017
waiting 4 her 2 fall down so I'll blame her village pplegrin
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Normal level.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by MARKone(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
pole wey light no dey since 7months ago,my gf sikira will do that without hand gloves and ladder.

Lolz, unless sikira Na Edo girl, I don't see how she go get to they top of the pole, without flying. Abi your girl Na palm wine tapper.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
adenine02:

nice one girl

See Your Low Life, Bigot!
Dont you see any wrong in her dressing?
A lady in that field should have dressed smart and with an helmet on her head, not an Hijab!
What if that piece of cloth tangle with a live cable?
Or she just wanted to show is she's a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
etenyong:
I can't see the safety boot on her, where is the helmet, why putting on cloth or wear that could cause entanglement?
It's not about been a woman doing a man's job but it's about the practicing safe system of work.
Life is precious, think of safety before you carried out any task with serious hazard.
Thank you my brother at Last a comment made by a person who thinks properly. Just leave them make Dem Dey hail am Dey say nice job, nice job till is electrocuted how will a sane person climbs an electric pole carrying current of over 230 volts dressing like that. Anyway it is normal to be seeing senseless comments on nairaland every day.

1 Like

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink

We don hear nau. Oya HBD. Item 7 nko? sad
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Well I'm not surprised.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2017
nice one there
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2017
Sisqoman:
I beg if God wake you up this morning with happiness! thanks God with LIKE.

Sometimes when I remember what I did on d bed, I no fit dey Pray o!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2017
mykeljosef:
this is dumb

with the structure of Nigerian poles and rickety ladders

her hijab can trip her for fvcks sake

then the feminist will come n say why didn't men do it

the alfas will say Allah gives Allah takes

discos will disown her n her family afterwards

you are a human first b4 you are a muslim

safety over proving a religious point

The hijab stops at her chest. Please, how is it going to trip her?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2017
SureGames4Sale1:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
finance your self and be a billonaire like dangote
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Did she climb with that shoe.?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends
wink
HBD to you momma......WULLNP!!!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Imyourex:

Sometimes when I remember what I did on d bed, I no fit dey Pray o!
like what?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by smartty68(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2017
gypsey:
this is terribly hazardous, has she not heard about health and safety? instead of a hard protective hat or helmet she is wearing a piece of cloth on her head in the name of religion, i bet she believes God and his angels will fly and catch her when she falls and breaks her head. idiot! who does this kinda dangerous job without protective equipments?
Afonjas. Her hijab is her helmet and the loose clothings are her protectives. The loafers is her safety boots and her fellow women and some girlish-guys are praising her for doin the wrong thing

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink
HapPy Birthday day dear..... This Ur Dp Ehn. grin
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink
HapPy Birthday day dear..... This Ur Dp Ehn.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
gypsey:
How does the hijab stop her from wearing a helmet? You are just offended by the hijab it seems.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
She should not try it at Bangladesh ..her religion co traveller ..hmmmm
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by vioment: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
This is a potential safety hazard. She needs to be very careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.