Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) (51322 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
sulesadat:

what is really your problem with her?

Safety over recklessness. Abi she wan go practice islam on top pole ni? Dumb move!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
coolzeal:
Treating people with respect and their choice of lives makes our world a nicer place to live in, ... have the power and the responsibility to make the right choices for themselves. Acknowledge each person's intrinsic value as a human being. No matter who they are, each person has an intrinsic value that must be recognized and respected.
My point is, men and women should know their place in the society as nature has it.

Mr I don't agree with your definition of men and women should know their place but since you respect each person, will you respect my view?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
gypsey:
No! I don't think so! the topic from my understanding highlighted the hijab it's wasn't even about the good work she is seen to be doing rather the wearing of a hijab, that was why I made a reminder that the hijab is only a piece of cloth! and should not come before her safety and the her good handiwork. you obviously from your previous comments believes that the helmet (her safety ) should come second after the hijab. which i think is ridiculous that you would think or believe that religion ( hijab ) should come first.

Now, may I ask? is the hijab not a piece of cloth?

Sensible one there.

1 Like

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
It's not safe to climb a pole with loose fitting attire!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
yommen:

Stupid comment from Ode oko Sikira. I work in the power industry and I know a number of women working on and off the pole either with supply or no supply. I see you dont know that its even more dangerous if there is no supply because of backfeeding and sudden supply restoration. There are so many kids here I wonder who buys them mb.
oh!,see what ur inefficacy has caused for Nigeria.one idiot be boasting of working in d power sector when no light everywhere,only in Nigeria will nepa not give you light and still come and disconnect u simply because the ppl they employ are "were" like thisone .
ican father you and dazall.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
jasawa:
Why would you appreciate the fact that she climb a pole with her hijab? because your sisters are climbing on top of men with just a pack of condom.

This is unnecessary
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kdon2: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh please can you cut that crap undecided

OBVIOUSLY she's doing 1 of those risky jobs only men are meant to do and OBVIOUSLY she's doing it right while super strong men like you will shit in their pants when asked to do such undecided

Feminist spotted! dont kill urself, better ask God that made it that way!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kdon2: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
aril:
I am a Muslim and you have a point or two. However, you relayed your view with much annoyance and hatred. I may be wrong but that's how it seems to me.

Correct people politely with respect. I don't know why people derive pleasure using vulgar words to pass their opinion. Nobody is a fountain of knowledge.

I think there should be a thread about etiquette on how to interact with each other on NL. The hatred people breed on NL is enough to unsettle us as a country.

To the muslims. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) warned us to do away with arguments becoz it breeds hatred for ur follow brothers and sister regardless of their faith. If you don't have anything sensible to say as a muslim it is best to keep mute.

Allah knows best.

Respect! Salute! Religion has not taken common sense from you.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by simatiniya: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safety risk! Loose clothing. At least is she tucks the hijab under a shirt or overall, she'll be safer!

Make she no jam warri boys as she dey cut light sha!!

NEPA!!! Doing what they know how to do best. Cut light! Why not just install electrical automation systems. After they will now come and charge you extra all in the name of reconnection. Everyone trying to rob each other!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kdon2:

Feminist spotted! dont kill urself, better ask God that made it that way!

Feminist spotter better concentrate on making heaven undecided
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Kdon2: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Feminist spotter better concentrate on making heaven undecided

Luvly!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Mr I don't agree with your definition of men and women should know their place but since you respect each person, will you respect my view?
They say respect is reciprocal dear. Would you kindly respect my opinion and align with my humble contributions to the topic discussed?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
coolzeal:
They say respect is reciprocal dear. Would you kindly respect my opinion and align with my humble contributions to the topic discussed?

Of course if you don't want to force it down on others throat, who have nothing to do with you e.g

-telling a woman who has nothing to do with you that she shouldn't be doing the job she does. Her reasons are best known to her
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Seun(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
SolexxBarry:
So she is now a celebrity because she's doing her job,there are many men today dat r doing females job like hair dressing and no one notices them
Create the thread, post the photos, and see what happens.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by fadigalfemi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol𑡺zzzz abeg sister bilikisu abi watin be ur name try n wear skirt next time and stop acting like a small fry
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by aril: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Obviously not!

Kdon2:

Respect! Salute! Religion has not taken common sense from you.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovelygurl:

Of course if you don't want to force it down on others throat, who have nothing to do with you e.g

-telling a woman who has nothing to do with you that she shouldn't be doing the job she does. Her reasons are best known to her
So funny because, the above written words can be applied to you in all ramification. To crown it all, I've given you hard evidence to prove my reasons dear. Please what tribe are you?
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
coolzeal:
So funny because, the above written words can be applied to you in all ramification. To crown it all, I've given you hard evidence to prove my reasons dear. Please what tribe are you?

Which evidence

Not #teamigbo

But team #STAY AWAY FROM MY MENTIONS
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by kunlad001(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]what a man can do,a woman can do better! ;Dwhat a man can do,a woman can do better!
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
dainformant:
There is really dignity in labour. A female electrician who was seen climbing and working on an electricity pole -has shocked many Nigerians due to the fact that the woman decided to do a "Man's job".

Online users have reacted differently to this after photos of the brave woman was shared on twitter.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/what-man-can-do-female-electrician.html

Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
jasawa:
what is the need of safety when you expose your body and soul to the devil? at lease she is not exposing her self ,unlike your mother and sisters who goes about Butt naked in the name of fashion.
well..I can still fuvk her and your mother with their cloths on how ever the want it i don't mind, as for the devil i will fuvk her too just tell me were she is, you obviously knows and have met the devil.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by jasawa: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
gypsey:
well..I can still fuvk her and your mother with their cloths on how ever the want it i don't mind, as for the devil i will fuvk her too just tell me were she is, you obviously knows and have met the devil.
well then you must be an offspring of Lucifer well done.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
jasawa:
well then you must be an offspring of Lucifer well done.
i don't know who lucifer is if you know her tell me were to find her and I will fuvk her too, you obviously knows were lucifer is otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned her.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
gypsey:
this is terribly hazardous, has she not heard about health and safety? instead of a hard protective hat or helmet she is wearing a piece of cloth on her head in the name of religion, i bet she believes God and his angels will fly and catch her when she falls. idiot! who does this kinda dangerous job without protective equipments? this is were religion has taken first place before safety and common sense.

This is Nigeria where sentimental religious parochialism is set to finish the job that Colonialism couldn't and self-imposed mental slavery is embraced by the poor at the expense of their own futures, both in the now and for the hereafter.
Sometimes, I wonder if this 9ja sef is not the BQ of hell. undecided
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by coolplanet: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
dainformant:
There is really dignity in labour. A female electrician who was seen climbing and working on an electricity pole -has shocked many Nigerians due to the fact that the woman decided to do a "Man's job".

Online users have reacted differently to this after photos of the brave woman was shared on twitter.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/what-man-can-do-female-electrician.html

But why is she not wearing helmet as HSE measures. If she falls,what will protect her silly brain.religion or not,HSE rules stand.
Re: Female Electrician Climbs A Pole In Her Hijab (Photos) by ayobase(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tallesty1:
What exactly did she do better than some boys over there

It was stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.