Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) (1115 Views)

Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by ikorodureporta: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2017
It seems the recession is really hitting the fashion industry. As i move around ikorodu garage, i see more people selling second-hand clothes, an indication that they have more customers patronizing them...

The last time i wanted to buy those ready-made black trousers we used to buy btw N1200 & N1500, i couldnt find it around most places, & the few people having it in stock said N3500, & the higher quality 'pants' which was around N3500 was N4500; while the Chinos of N1700 was N2200...

Meanwhile those materials hawked by Abbokkis could be gotten for as low as N1000, & if you scan v.well, u get very good stuff, only that you have to wash with hot salty water, & .....d feeling that you're wearing a dead man's cloth undecided

Do you patronize second-hand/ fairly -used clothes traders? Where is you major 'Shopping CENTRE''??

Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by udysweet(f): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2017
You shouldn't be ashamed jo. Who doesn't wear. You can try Yaba market, you should get something nice especially on open bale days :Monday Wednesday and Friday. I heard of katangwa too but never been there.

1 Like

Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nollynude: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2017
udysweet:
You shouldn't be ashamed jo. Who doesn't wear. You can try Yaba market, you should get something nice especially on open bale days :Monday Wednesday and Friday. I heard of katangwa too but never been there.

Speak For yourself
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by modelsms(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2017
We all do naa. Some boutique dey go there buy self come package am increase price.

1 Like

Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by udysweet(f): 6:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Nollynude:

Speak For yourself
K

1 Like

Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2017
That's my boutique.Especially the shoes.
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by ednut1(m): 7:10am On Apr 15, 2017
how is this romance?
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by UncutSk(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2017
Ask them beeches
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2017
I don't know,my momma still buys clothes for me.
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2017
I do. You can get great bargains. I don't buy from the streets though because that's a little dirty for me. I use the salvation army & other charity shops. It's basically like making a donation because the money they get, they use to feed the needy.

I bought this just last month at a charity shop for 10 buckaroos. Score!

Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Frolic: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2017
If Uzo is true to his words of importing from Italy ,mba I no dey buy second hand grin
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Frolic: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I do. You can get great bargains. I don't buy from the streets though because that's a little dirty for me. I use the salvation army & other charity shops. It's basically like making a donation because the money they get, they use to feed the needy.

Tell me more...
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
Tell me more...

That's it.
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Frolic: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That's it.
ok
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by torres89: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

where is salvation army ?
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Fmartin(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2017
hmm.. yes if okrika na second hand grin
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
If Uzo is true to his words of importing from Italy ,mba I no dey buy second hand grin
lmao uve be puting on okirikas for your information.... Italy kor japan ni grin
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Frolic: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2017
L0velyn:
lmao uve be puting on okirikas for your information.... Italy kor japan ni grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2017
torres89:

where is salvation army ?

I'm from SA. Most countries have salvation army though. Maybe try to locate it.
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by smardray(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Recession don dey unbearable o...anyway..here in borno..we buy 4th grade,bend down select nd okrika...we are better off aint we ? cheesy
Re: Do You Buy Second-Hand Clothes?? (No Forming Pls) by banjeezay(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2017
kantangwa a.k.a super is the real deal,u just enter there very early on Monday/Weds or Friday and ur life will never remain the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancés Sister Slapped Me, Should I (beat) Her / How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? / Who Is Ready For Courtship ?.. How To Handle Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.