Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing (21136 Views)

This Boy Is Missing Munachi By Name (photo) / 300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by modestofynest(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrImole:

What's the version of the devil that is using you?
The one in ur village

1 Like

Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by sisqology(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kingphenome:
I still saw dis guy in skul earlier dis yr,how come then?

Please, are you sure? Where? Can you give us clue? I beg you in the name of God

1 Like

Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Since December? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by sisqology(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
ceejay80s:
He's probably dead, the way people dey miss and murdered in nigeria dey fear me, I don't go far away and somebody must know where I am going to before I comot for house

sisqology long time

I dont think he's dead. If he's dead, his body should have been found; atleast, it would be better for the parents to know.

Bros, how far na? Long time oooo.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by sisqology(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
For all those that have been complaining and saying "since December", all steps have been taken since he got missing, police reports, they have gone to his school and all that. But, the situation with his parents is getting serious. So, I decided to call on Nairaland for help.

1 Like

Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by harriet412(f): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nawa oo.. Since december ke and this is mid April already.
Lemme not talk.. I just hope he's found.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by ceejay80s(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
sisqology:

I dont think he's dead. If he's dead, his body should have been found; atleast, it would be better for the parents to know.

Bros, how far na? Long time oooo.

I pray they find him...
A baptism and first Holy communion teacher went missing since 2011 and till today , we've not seen him, they kept announcing about his disappearance in saint anthony catholic church, no success till today, this whistle blowing thing should not be when u see abandoned money, let report any unfamiliar or strange activities, I just read on nairaland about a plce they sell and serve human flesh for food, sebi na person pikin dem kill so?
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by sisqology(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
harriet412:
Nawa oo.. Since december ke and this is mid April already.

Lemme not talk..
I just hope he's found.

Atleast, someone should even see his body
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by MustiizRaja(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
ezebrightike:
ask those girls behind him...pray he is found

lwkmmdddd , you sha no wan get senxe
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
jaido007:
Since December? ... So his parents does not call him everyday... They haven't heard from their son for the past four months, and they did are not even bothered to come to the school and make inquiries or even call his roommate... When I was in that same EKSU, my mum had three of my friends number, she will surely call them if my line is not going through... I pray he would b found...
is this jaido of cool estate?
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by jaido007: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
dancok:
is this jaido of cool estate?
Hmmm nope
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by obinoral1179(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
jaido007:
Since December? ... So his parents does not call him everyday... They haven't heard from their son for the past four months, and they did are not even bothered to come to the school and make inquiries or even call his roommate... When I was in that same EKSU, my mum had three of my friends number, she will surely call them if my line is not going through... I pray he would b found...
look at the way you portray your alma mater. 'That same EKSU'
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by jaido007: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
obinoral1179:
look at the way you portray your alma mater. 'That same EKSU'

And then?? Is it your school? Did you know what I went through, during my stay there?
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by peekeeks(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kingphenome:
I still saw dis guy in skul earlier dis yr,how come then?
Stop spitting what u not sure of..
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by peekeeks(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
sisqology:
For all those that have been complaining and saying "since December", all steps have been taken since he got missing, police reports, they have gone to his school and all that. But, the situation with his parents is getting serious. So, I decided to call on Nairaland for help.
I used to live in that same hostel u mentioned above and I know him from afar... I just really hope nothing bad has happened to him.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by sisqology(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
peekeeks:
I used to live in that same hostel u mentioned above and I know him from afar... I just really hope nothing bad has happened to him.

Please when last did you see hin
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Chisos christ, i think say na play o when some1 told me he's missing. I knw this guy, na theatre art d guy dey, we call him khalif. He dey come my hostel for 100level but suddenly, d guy dissapeared . I pray u come back.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by Everbaby: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2017
May he be found...
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by MrImole: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2017
modestofynest:

The one in ur village

No, the one in my village is too noble for a mediocrity like you.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by IamYorubanza: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2017
I wont be surprised if Gov Fayose visits the school with his camera crew and im sure before he leaves he would eat from the school canteen and probably distrubute amala to the students....

Jah protect the Missing boy.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by obinoral1179(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2017
jaido007:

And then?? Is it your school? Did you know what I went through, during my stay there?
no matter what you passed through there. It still your alma mata. Am also an alumni and I have story to tell. Worst worst you spill.
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by peekeeks(m): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2017
sisqology:

Please when last did you see hin
lst yr
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by jaido007: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
obinoral1179:
no matter what you passed through there. It still your alma mata. Am also an alumni and I have story to tell. Worst worst you spill.
God forbid, I did not spill, It was kinda stressful then, but it was fun filled also.... I just give Glory to God...
Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by obinoral1179(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
jaido007:

God forbid, I did not spill, It was kinda stressful then, but it was fun filled also.... I just give Glory to God...
now you are talking. No matter the situation, God deserve all the praise

1 Like

Re: Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing by castrol180(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ifaki, Iworoko and Ado people again! But why? May you be found if the community hasn't sacrifice or use you for their usual sacrifice... Yahoo boys and their babalawos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / How To Reply To Comments On This Section. / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.