Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out (33089 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nicholas190(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Pls let us leave all this celebrities and plan how we too can be successful, why not use all this your time you invest reading another man's problem and a reasonable research,

This is the most profitable businesses in Nigeria that can make you too richer and happy, take your time and read it.

http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/top-20-most-lucrative-business-in.html?m=1
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by obembet(f): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Kk
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Idaraobong5(f): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2017
pussyAvenger:
make he come marry u abi?
I can borrow you some sense
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
see paraing hahahahaha
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Obiwiz(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by AlphaStyles(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2017
make una leave young girls for us big pot bellied chief

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by ontruth(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Wetin people see for other people's husband and wife still they baffle me. tufiakwa
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by dacovajnr: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Bloody idiot won't just let go of tht sluttie biatch, Inferiority complexity @ work. undecided
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by rozayx5(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Idaraobong5:
If dem tell you make you marry girl wey no get name, you no go gree.. Sorry bro.. You have lost her to a more buoyant guy... That is what happens when you get Married to a materialistic celebrity.

i cant hustle finish go marry celeb

fine girls everywhere. he should have just picked the one he likes.

a dey craze undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Donjazzy12(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Driftingking:
CEO Made Men Music Group, Ubi Franklin who is embroiled in a marital crisis with his estranged actress wife, Lilian Esoro, has cried out to men who go after married women, saying there are lots of women out there.

He wrote

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-15-09-11-04.jpeg">https://1.bp..com/-Npq8J0Omnwg/WPHVprmVI9I/AAAAAAAAEAw/slJX-_MzGgA-asGgoTTv91vAHxNOKLraQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-15-09-11-04.jpeg[/img]

His audience thinks warning men on social media will not change anything and are asking him to take the courage and go get his woman back.

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-12-36.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-xSLRLxSVpDg/WPHWARU4JOI/AAAAAAAAEA0/zxIonOBhaesovy-zGwdd6wkWLgchE162wCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-12-36.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-13-09.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-Q-q3gmnc_Ac/WPHWIkzuzTI/AAAAAAAAEA4/VFVgMhxHYaYkUeK9bXFwRShYqWcdvb0dACLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-13-09.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-14-03.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-s8lT5If7S84/WPHWWaD-DBI/AAAAAAAAEA8/ivEXfCF4Vr0BGt_M77ypwcdP3u-liBFhQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-14-03.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-14-30.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-UL7Dm5947Bg/WPHWcVA1uSI/AAAAAAAAEBA/aGSEGi7zbccvkcgb0ARKno2D58dR2ogswCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.instagram.com-2017-04-15-09-14-30.jpeg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS5R_WNjgp8/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/men-leave-another-mans-wife-alone-ubi.html

All these weak trangendered men everywhere! Una no dey ever learn? Men don't complain on social media! That is women's job. Get a life

3 Likes

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2017
FACT: Lilian Esoro never loved Ubi Franklin.

Ubi had to literally beg Lilian with the help of her family members for her to agree to marry him.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by ontruth(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2017
kidman96:

Forbidden fruits tastes better.

All na forbidden fruits,so why going for another Married man\woman own forbidden fruit?
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2017
With all his money, fame and looks, he couldn't even marry a woman that truly loves him.
What a pity.

Ubi there is no pretty lady on earth. Men do not disturb on daily basis, even when she's married. So it's up to the woman 2 say no and keep away from such distractors , all because she loves and shes committed to her marriage to u.
As she doesn't love u? Water Don pass garri.

Eeyah sorry.

2 Likes

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Fresia01(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2017
I still stand by my comment up there.. .@amarapetite
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2017
Franklin's attitude - with regards to his marriage to Lilian - validated the principle which says that understanding is superior to knowing (knowingness).

Come on guy! Nobel people don't go to places were they're tolerated rather you can only find them at places where they're celebrated.

Let her be. I wager there's actually no problem between you too, literally, but sure there are ethical disparities between you too. She seemed to be the rational one in all these.

There's never a possible means two people that shares different ethical leanings can find a common ground to enjoy a marriage where one celebrates the other. At worst - where one party has no wherewithal to be independent after separation - they can only manage to live together in tolerance but without real loyalty. It takes a mutual loyalty from both parties involved in any relationship for a celebration status to occur in such a union.

Franklin is typical possessive person. . . Emotional entanglement is one tool they use to drain energy from anyone who's naive enough to allow them into their lives. Nagging their partner's or whining against them is the end result in any of their failed bids to subject one to servility and enslavement.

1 Like

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2017
A big shame to Lillian Esoro! A married woman sleeping with other men! Tufiakwa.
Look at her lovely husband, yet she is not satisfied.
What on earth will make me cheat on my husband?NOTHING.
Some ladies are indeed a disappointment.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by RealHaute: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Michellla:
some nigerian men don't respect the institute of marriage

Where is it located? Or you mean 'institution'? tongue
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2017
Amarabae:
A big shame to Lillian Esoro! A married woman sleeping with other men! Tufiakwa.
Look at her lovely husband, yet she is not satisfied.
What on earth will make me cheat on my husband?NOTHING.
Some ladies are indeed a disappointment.

Honestly it's very annoying.
I never imagined Lilian will fucvk up this way.
But he caused it.. He knew, she didn't love him from day one and still went ahead ,used his money to win her feelings not even love . Now he's crying foul.
He should just divorce and marry a pretty lady who's focused and knows what family, love and commitment is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Ginaz(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2017
She never loved the nigga, whenever I see their pictures I try to see if I can get a hint of attraction between them but I end up seeing nothing, not even a chemistry a young and newly wedded couple should have and everyone would see the glow around them.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Deepfreezer(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2017
Eiyaaahh Ubi . This guys experience disturbs me, my Queen is too fine and she loves me, its true some men get a particular joy in fvcking another mans wife.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

Honestly it's very annoying.
I never imagined Lilian will fucvk up this way.
But he caused it.. He knew, she didn't love him from day one and still went ahead ,used his money to win her feelings not even love . Now he's crying foul.
He should just divorce and marry a pretty lady who's focused and knows what family, love and commitment is all about.
ya. She was faking the love. But Ubi is a handsome guy, whats the problem.
Even if she didnt love him from the beginning, as long as she has married him, she would have build the love!
Thats how intelligent ladies behave.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by oodua1stson: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2017
This guy needs to find himself again. Why are you losing your damn mind over a woman who would open her poocee for anybody for free

Nonsense
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Thou shall love thy neighbor but thou shall not fuckkk his wife lipsrsealed
Hhahahaha, you are a clown grin grintongue
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by pussyAvenger: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Idaraobong5:
I can borrow you some sense
lol... keep it to ursef, sweetie.

I'm just wondering why he should marry down while you hope to marry up

1 Like

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Idaraobong5:
If dem tell you make you marry girl wey no get name, you no go gree.. Sorry bro.. You have lost her to a more buoyant guy... That is what happens when you get Married to a materialistic celebrity.

Nothing can be more appalling than reading/hearing a statement like yours. Come on! That someone is poor or lacks exposure doesn't automatically make such a person pious and godly. Knowledge/intelligence also doesn't automatically makes one conceited.

One's ethical leanings difines his attributes in particular and attitudes to an extension.

In summary, one's social stratum doesn't difines his ethical leanings.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Melody100: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So is he that goeth into his neighbour's wife... So says the one of the greatest womanizers of all time ... KING SOLOMON. PROVERBS 7 VERSE 27 - 29.

All of una we de sleep with people wife una well done o. ur end is approaching.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by hammerF: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2017
As far as we Ndiigbo are concerned, we have married Lilian off to Ubi Franklin and the matter ends there.

Anybody else is just wasting their time, whether Alhaji or Afonja, even Nwanna?

Community youth will parade their head on Nkwo market day, wen dey come to the village.

1 Like

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Melody100: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Can a man take fire in his bosom and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So is he that goeth into his neighbour's wife... So says the one of the greatest womanizers of all time ... KING SOLOMON. PROVERBS 7 VERSE 27 - 29.

All of una wey de sleep with people wife una well done o. Your evening life will be filled with bitterness, sorrow and nothing but sore memories. That na if your life last reach evening.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by xynerise: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Both parties should control their urges. Women should not be greedy with exotic lifestyle and men should try and be contented with one pussy. Is it that difficult? undecided
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Inspectorsuga(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Ubi is on point... I must have an AK-47 placed on my head b4 I can sleep wt a married woman, no matter how young,pretty n fresh a woman looks, ones i am aware she is married she turns to a serious allergy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 / Fred Nuamah Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Martekor Nuamah / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.