Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out (33086 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
I dated someone for 3 months. Just 3 months. I left him because :

1. He was a woman beater.

2. He was a psycho. Creepy psychopath, l mean it.

3. He was a chronic liar. And a serial cheat.

4. He was a jealous, possessive lover. Tried alienating me from everyone l know. Including family.

5. He stole from me. Yes, he stole my money. That was one of the punishments I got for leaving him. That, asides threatening my life. To kill me, yes!

But you know what?? When I called it quits, he was the one wailing. Took to social media, lamenting this and that...in this Ubi Franklin's way. I remained silent. For so long I remained silent. There's a lot of maturity in silence. I believe Lilian is doing same.

It's unintelligent to judge.

kidman96:
When you get carried away by make ups and fony accents of highlife ladies this is what you get... Some guys literally force themselves on some ladies even though it's obvious she isn't into them. Isn't it better to Marry a one eyed woman who is loyal than an angel who is a slut... Men don't seem to see life that way.they want a lady that matches their social status... I don't go after married women but if any woman make any advances at me.... Well i don't resist temptations life is too short.

If your wife cheats it's very simple: kick her out of your life and move on instead of whining like a b1tch.

1 Like

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by kidman96(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nazeren:

4. He was a jealous, possessive lover. Tried alienating me from everyone l know. Including family.

5. He stole from me. Yes, he stole my money. That was one of the punishments I got for leaving him. That, asides threatening my life. To kill me, yes!

But you know what?? When I called it quits, he was the one wailing. Took to social media, lamenting this and that...in this Ubi Franklin's way. I, remained silent. For so long I remained silent. There's a lot of maturity in silence. I believe Lilian is doing same.

A decent woman would break up before cheating or dating someone else.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
How would you know she's cheating?

kidman96:

A decent woman would break up before cheating or dating someone else.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by kidman96(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nazeren:
How would you know she's cheating?

If her husband goes online to beg other men to leave his wife alone then she is.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
There you go again. That is not enough evidence that she's cheating. It may be a tactic to garner public sympathy. Lilian seems classy. I hope she remains that way and not respond him and the rumors. There's strength in silence.

P.s- let me not begin to tell you the number of tactics my ex pulled to come across as the victim.

kidman96:

If her husband goes online to beg other men to leave his wife alone then she is.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by kidman96(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nazeren:
There you go again. That is not enough evidence that she's cheating. It may be a tactic to garner public sympathy. Lilian seems classy. I hope she remains that way and not respond him and the rumors. There's strength in silence.

P.s- let me not begin to tell you the number of tactics my ex pulled to come across as the victim.

Lol...
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by adontcare(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
kidman96:

Forbidden fruits tastes better.

1 Like

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by kidman96(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2017
adontcare:
shocked shocked shocked

Lol...
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by silverspringle(f): 12:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Amarabae:
A big shame to Lillian Esoro! A married woman sleeping with other men! Tufiakwa.
Look at her lovely husband, yet she is not satisfied.
What on earth will make me cheat on my husband?NOTHING.
Some ladies are indeed a disappointment.
where was is written that she cheated on her hubby? And u are suppose to be a woman? Do u live with them to know how lovely the guy is? She has remained calm and silence since this saga and that to me could imply a lot. I guess u didnt read where people implied that she's a victim of domestic violence but u are quick to write thrash about her just cos an unstable man ranted on instgram. Its always honourable to keep mute when u dnt have something meaningful to say.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by silverspringle(f): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2017
Nazeren:

But you know what?? When I called it quits, he was the one wailing. Took to social media, lamenting this and that...in this Ubi Franklin's way. I remained silent. For so long I remained silent. There's a lot of maturity in silence. I believe Lilian is doing same.

Thank God some people can never be fooled. Some men are too f**king manipulative and will still go about telling lies. If tiwa salvage didnt open up about what she was passing through, people will still believe in tee bee(whatever her horseband name is) what franklin doesnt know is that there some women u cant just treat anyhow without paying for it directly or indirectly. My advise is when u know that as a man, ur stupidy is inevitable, kindly go to ur village and marry. That way, u will have peace

1 Like

Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by laudate: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2017
silverspringle:
where was is written that she cheated on her hubby? And u are suppose to be a woman? Do u live with them to know how lovely the guy is? She has remained calm and silence since this saga and that to me could imply a lot. I guess u didnt read where people implied that she's a victim of domestic violence but u are quick to write thrash about her just cos an unstable man ranted on instgram. Its always honourable to keep mute when u dnt have something meaningful to say.

No mind am. Ask him if he was present in the room with Lilian, when the cheating took place...and what form did the so-called cheating, take?
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 2:48am On Apr 16, 2017
silverspringle:
sis, your reply looks one-sided to me, I am not the type who talk anyhow.
It is very glaring to all the she didnt love this guy from the beginning, why marrying him?is it for the money or family pressure.
Love is key in marriage, you can't fake it, it has to be real.
Domestic violence?how sure are you, remember you accused of not being sure over her cheating?
Lets face reality, the lady don't like the guy and move out of the marriage amid having a baby in it. Simple
On the issue of her cheating! How is ubi unstable according to you? Do you think that he will post this kind of thing without discovering her wife activities with other men?
Lets be logical pls. Happy Easter to you.
Re: 'Men Leave Another Man's Wife Alone' - Ubi Franklin Cries Out by stukinherdr1222(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lakebeyin:
There are many guys who wanna help those unhappy women who aint enjoying marriage, which is gud and bad lol

please explain the good and bad part of it . . . .

good Samaritan . . if you think you are helping them in whatever way you think . my brother karma awaits you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Pat Ugwu Releases Sexy Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.