Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Journey To God Realization - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey To God Realization (5404 Views)

A Guide on the Journey To God Realization / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Realization Meditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
@HenryDion, Godspeed on your journey.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Sarassin:
@HenryDion, Godspeed on your journey.

Wishing you the same.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by yosmen: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
A question, how do you awake your kundalini? practical steps in a short period of time
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
yosmen:
A question, how do you awake your kundalini? practical steps in a short period of time

I didn't mention awakening my Kundalini, I'm progressing towards it. That is the apex of it all. That's the godhood realisation I'm talking about. Many people have different names for this ultimate reach, I first heard that world 'Kundalini' from a satanic friend of mine. A regular visitor of joyofsatan.com

I'm not a fan of Satanism, that doesn't mean I despise atoms of truth nor do I restrict self from exploring.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by yosmen: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2017
i would like to know the pathway you want to use in actualising this. What do you know about breathing through the spine...thx
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nostradamus: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
yosmen:
i would like to know the pathway you want to use in actualising this.
What do you know about breathing through the spine...thx
kundalini??hmmm,raising that fiery serpent come with great pain,I hope you know?a woman tried it and couldn't sleep for several months.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nostradamus:
kundalini??hmmm,raising that fiery serpent come with great pain,I hope you know?a woman tried it and couldn't sleep for several months.

Lol... Awakening the Kundalini is no child's play. It's belived to be the ultimate reach anyone can attained..

yosmen:
i would like to know the pathway you want to use in actualising this.
What do you know about breathing through the spine...thx

Start from the very basic Sir.. I myself isn't sure if I can actualise that in this lifetime.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nostradamus: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
HenryDion:

Lol... Awakening the Kundalini is no child's play. It's belived to be the ultimate reach anyone can attaine
I have always known the kundalini to be no child's play,I don't even like thinking about it(maybe when I have develop for some years sha I can try an attempt).pls sir,I have a question,anytime am doing meditation,my right eye always get slightly moist till am through with the meditating,I don't know if this is usual,do you have an idea what can be the cause of this?
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nostradamus:
I have always known the kundalini to be no child's play,I don't even like thinking about it(maybe when I have develop for some years sha I can try an attempt).pls sir,I have a question,anytime am doing meditation,my right eye always get slightly moist till am through with the meditating,I don't know if this is usual,do you have an idea what can be the cause of this?

You need to be more relaxed.. Let go of everything.. Let go of yourself.. Empty your mind and feel the energy around you. When I started, my eye lids flicker a lot lol.. But with practice, I was able to maintain total peace of mind. Breath, relax and get lost in meditation. Don't do this when you're tired or in need of rest. Some this when you're in a perfect state of mind and body.

Also, don't joke with physical exercise.. The body and mind is needed in this journey..
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nostradamus: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
HenryDion:

You need to be more relaxed.. Let go of everything.. Let go of yourself.. Empty your mind and feel the energy around you. When I started, my eye lids flicker a lot lol.. But with practice, I was able to maintain total peace of mind. Breath, relax and get lost in meditation. Don't do this when you're tired or in need of rest. Some this when you're in a perfect state of mind and body.

Also, don't joke with physical exercise.. The body and mind is needed in this journey..
thanks man,that was helpful.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by nnamdiosu(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2018
HenryDion:

Bro, the real you is already asking questions. It's finding something amiss and that's a sign that you're about to journey to enlightenment, to your godhood. Keep an open mind and seek, you'll receive.

This journey isn't one that warrants sitting down and looking for an imaginary help, this is you in control of everything, i mean, EVERYTHING. A god doesn't wait for help, he makes things happen.

Everything has to do with mediation, tuning to the right frequency and BAAM! You're there. But at this stage, you need to start from basic. Get a quiet place where you can mediate daily. Allow the mind to wander, treat every thought like you would to a leaf floating on water. Examine them and in everything, know that you're not your mind. There are a lot of mediational apps on google store with terrific sounds capable of relaxing the mind. Download as many as you can and choose the one that suits you. You won't need them later when you advance.

Keep mediating, advancement comes naturally and you wil start discovering awesome things for yourself without been told. As you grow in mediation, you might start by trying out m lucid dream and as time goes, you keep climbing to the next ladder. I just can't enlist the endless possibilities here. The first time i did astral projection was the beginning of everything.. I tried countless times but failed. Not until one morning, i tried.. Then stopped trying.. I became drowsy, felt like something was dragging me out of my body.. I was real scared as i jerk up from the bed.. It was later that i knew that was my guide. She really helped. They are numerous. Read materials, watch videos, there's an atom of truth in everything.

Seek the truth, and you shall find.

You are making a big mistake. you are entering a trap. Desist from this path I warn you severely. It will begin with great joy of self accomplishment, joy of adbenture and discovery, (you will jump high in ecstasy), then with a big force, descend lower with pain , fear, oppression and disappointment. For some it will led to suicide, because of the despair.
Your guide is nothing but a demon.
Read my words again carefully and your own heart will reveal to you that I speak the truth. Because I have nothing to gain from saying all this if I'm lying.
Desist from anything astral travelling.

We have been forbidden from venturing on such paths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jesus Ever Speak In Tongues?? / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience / Buccaneers Confraternity Trades Words With The Pyrates Confraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.