Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Journey To God Realization - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey To God Realization (5390 Views)

A Guide on the Journey To God Realization / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Realization Meditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2017
This is my first thread on religion section and might also be the last. Just wanted to drop a piece of my spiritual side. Sorry for the typos, used mobile.

Our purpose in life, the purpose of our existence is simple to the enlightened, but complex to those yet to be exposed to the truth - the reality of life. The mind has accumulated so much conflicting doctrines and beliefs that has made focus an impossible thing. These thoughts have brought forth depression and derangement, but knowing the truth, not your truth but TRUTH makes a lot of difference.

The circular motion of life is where truth can be revealed.. But many won't grasp this simple quest cause the mind is lost in a conflict. Man itself journeys round a circle until complete enlightenment about SELF and the UNIVERSE have been reached.

I was born a Christian and still attend church. But that doesn't in any way discard the many questions religion is yet to answer. But i know there's a truth, at least, an atom of truth therein. Because of numerous contradictions and flaws, i began to have doubts in the Christian God. If he's omnipotent, omniscience, and omnipresent, why test man when he already know the outcome? Like planting the tree of good and evil when he already know that man will fail.. The Trinity talks about a triple God in one. Why sacrifice himself to appease himself for the atonement of those he created? No evil or anything unholy can enter heaven, how did jealousy impose itself on Lucifer? Or was there another Satan somewhere, tempting Lucifer? The universe is so vast that it's sometimes labeled multiverse because of its infinite nature, why choose to throw the so called Satan down here on earth?

These loopholes made me to consider a part in atheism, I did. But i couldn't go through been an atheist for a week. Atheism itself defiles logic.. Like the theory of something. coming out of nothing..really? That's flawed logic. Being an atheist locks out every possibilities about the reality of life, and they abound.

Later in life, i meet a Satanist. I'm just someone who's open minded and ready to learn and know. I learnt a lot from him, but all weren't truth, but i was thankful, I have gotten another piece of the puzzle. Everyone i met had one or two to contribute to my journey of life, i prefer to call them destiny helpers cause they were helping come.to the true knowledge of who I am.

In a recent thread by Billyonaire, i shared a piece that made a lot of sense. Mind you, the Bible isn't a complete trash, truths abound, the problem we have is, can you see it? Life is a puzzle lol... Even pastors and strong believers are yet to decode the mysteries.

"Let us create man in our own image" according to Genesis.

For this statement to have been made means, man must have been existing already, but in a different form. Take your time and grasp this. It's like saying, let's create a car in the image of a plane. Car is already in existence. If i say, let's create fkwiyfd in our image, you're gonna be real confused cause such thing doesn't exist. Now this makes sense. How did the 'gods' know what to create it weren't in existence already?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2017
This discovery opened me up to a whole lot of possibilities? There exist MAN, in a different form, dimension. Some of us have come in contact with them. They are extraterrestrials, but not our god. I began to dive deeper into mysteries. As i journey, being a lover of science, i could no longer use science to validate my findings cause it was limited of things above the physical. The only validator i had was ME. The real PERSON inside of me.

I began to practice different sorts of mediation, at first, it was to relax myself after a stressful day. But as time went on in mediation, i began to see myself look through a veil. Like, looking through a window.. I'm not this body, i am in this body. I was like jeeezzzz! I got serious this time. I was awaking something that has lay dormant since birth. I went on YouTube, watched a lot of videos on lucid dreaming, astra projection, soul travel and a whole lots of mysteries. It wasn't easy to master but i sailed through. Most of the things i learnt from my Satanist friend really helped. Did i mention that i was also in a witchcraft Facebook group? Damn.... I learnt a lot from them.

The main purpose of man was to come to SELF REALIZATION. It really doesn't make sense, to get born, struggle through life, make it and then die off. Nah...! There is a deeper purpose.

Many of the distractions man is facing comes from technology and the pursuit of money. Getting enlightenment about life makes everything meaningful and easy.. It's like looking at thw world from a vintage point. You become a god. How to make money and get your wishes fulfilled become an easy task.

A passage in the Bible said, "First seek the kingdom of God, and every other things shall be aded unto you."

I'm surprised that many are yet to understand that passage. The Bible is like a puzzle...

Lemme state here that the purpose of your existence is to attend godhood. Until you have done that, you will keep getting recycled back to earth - reincarnation.

I'm still journeying, journey yours!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Nice piece.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by HZwriters: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
awesome

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by bolkay47(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one sir.
"Gift of mental power comes from God, supreme being, and if we concentrate to that truth, we start to live in harmony with that power.
Tesla

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by bolkay47(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one sir.
"Gift of mental power comes from God, supreme being, and if we concentrate to that truth, we start to live in harmony with that power.
-Tesla
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
bolkay47:
Nice one sir.
-Tesla

Nice quote.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Hiswordxray(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
HenryDion:

Nice quote.
To attain godhood we must know God. Christ came that we might know God, be reconciled to God and become one with God. The only way to get there is to go out of ourselves through Christ and reach out to God until we lose ourselves and be consumed by God. Then we would become one with God and attain godhood.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hiswordxray:

To attain godhood we must know God. Christ came that we might know God, be reconciled to God and become one with God. The only way to get there is to go out of ourselves through Christ and reach out to God until we lose ourselves and be consumed by God. Then we would become one with God and attain godhood.

I beg to disagree. inasmuch as i love that quote, it doesn't in any way depict reality. You're a god, you don't need the help of Yahweh to attain godhood, all you need is SELF, determination and hardwork. Yes! Hardwork. What Christianity does it to make you lazy, make you sit on a couch and expect a sky daddy to send down manners. Nah! It wasn't designed that way.

The Bible in reality doesn't really mean its literal context. The mystery is like a gold that exist at the earth core, to reach the gold, you have to sweat for. I keep laughing each time people interpret the Bible as they would a novel. The original bible manuscript was to expose you to truth, but the greedy few corrupted it to keep billions at bay.

This journey of attaining godhood is hard because the truth is being hoard, but you can gain whatever information you need through mediation and connecting yourself to source field.

There's no hurry, if you can't attain that height in this life, maybe you will in your next circle.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm also in search of the truth. But how do i connect to the source field?
Re: My Journey To God Realization by MrMystrO(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
HenryDion:

I beg to disagree. inasmuch as i love that quote, it doesn't in any way depict reality. You're a god, you don't need the help of Yahweh to attain godhood, all you need is SELF, determination and hardwork. Yes! Hardwork. What Christianity does it to make you lazy, make you sit on a couch and expect a sky daddy to send down manners. Nah! It wasn't designed that way.

The Bible in reality doesn't really mean its literal context. The mystery is like a gold that exist at the earth core, to reach the gold, you have to sweat for. I keep laughing each time people interpret the Bible as they would a novel. The original bible manuscript was to expose you to truth, but the greedy few corrupted it to keep billions at bay.

This journey of attaining godhood is hard because the truth is being hoard, but you can gain whatever information you need through mediation and connecting yourself to source field.

There's no hurry, if you can't attain that height in this life, maybe you will in your next circle.

#Truth
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Hiswordxray(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
HenryDion:

Which do you think is more difficult:
1) Sitting down and doing nothing in the midst of a storm and a falling sky.
2) or doing everything in your power to save yourself.

The truth is the second is easier. It would be difficult and even impossible to do nothing to save yourself in a situation like that. Your instinct would tell you to do anything to save yourself.

Men had always followed their instinct and that is why they remain in this endless circle of nothingness. To break free you must do something different. Instead of running up and down like ever other person do something more difficult. Yes, sit quietly and stay, put your trust in a saviour. That, my friend, is the must difficult thing.

To die to yourself, to admit that you cannot save yourself, to stay still and quiet in a raging storm and even in the den of lions, to refuse to rely on your sufficiency (to do something to save yourself) and instead look onto a saviour. There is no wisdom as great as this

This is why Paul said we Labour to rest (Heb 4:10). How difficult is it for man to rest, to refuse to anything out of himself. Man loves doing and doing and doing and that to him is wisdom. But the higher wisdom says rest — yes, rest in a saviour

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Hiswordxray(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Teensway:
Jesus is the way to the source and he is the Truth you seek to know. The truth is a person not an information. You don't need an information, you need this person. Enter into relationship with this person and enjoy the Fellowship Of The Truth.

Please read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3475088/truth-seekers

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hiswordxray:

Jesus is the way to the source and he is the Truth you seek to know. The truth is a person not an information. You don't need an information, you need this person. Enter into relationship with this person and enjoy the Fellowship Of The Truth.

Please read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3475088/truth-seekers
Okay, next please?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hiswordxray:

The truth is the second is easier. It would be difficult and even impossible to do nothing to save yourself in a situation like that. Your instinct would tell you to do anything to save yourself.

Men had always followed their instinct and that is why they remain in this endless circle of nothingness. To break free you must do something different. Instead of running up and down like ever other person do something more difficult. Yes, sit quietly and stay, put your trust in a saviour. That, my friend, is the must difficult thing.

To die to yourself, to admit that you cannot save yourself, to stay still and quiet in a raging storm and even in the den of lions, to refuse to rely on your sufficiency (to do something to save yourself) and instead look onto a saviour. There is no wisdom as great as this

This is why Paul said we Labour to rest (Heb 4:10). How difficult is it for man to rest, to refuse to anything out of himself. Man loves doing and doing and doing and that to him is wisdom. But the higher wisdom says rest — yes, rest in a saviour

Ohhh! Really? The major cause of death, poverty, sickness in the world today was because man refused to play his role but rely on an imaginary power of a sky daddy. Where is the wisdom when you refused to seek refuge during a fire outbreak, but rely on divine intervention? Where is the wisdom when you refused to seek medical condition, but take holy water? Xtainity has made man look like a being with no brain. The purpose of this thread was not to engage into any kind of war... If you have a different view, please open a thread and invite me in.. Till then, shalom!

5 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Teensway:

Bro, the real you is already asking questions. It's finding something amiss and that's a sign that you're about to journey to enlightenment, to your godhood. Keep an open mind and seek, you'll receive.

This journey isn't one that warrants sitting down and looking for an imaginary help, this is you in control of everything, i mean, EVERYTHING. A god doesn't wait for help, he makes things happen.

Everything has to do with mediation, tuning to the right frequency and BAAM! You're there. But at this stage, you need to start from basic. Get a quiet place where you can mediate daily. Allow the mind to wander, treat every thought like you would to a leaf floating on water. Examine them and in everything, know that you're not your mind. There are a lot of mediational apps on google store with terrific sounds capable of relaxing the mind. Download as many as you can and choose the one that suits you. You won't need them later when you advance.

Keep mediating, advancement comes naturally and you wil start discovering awesome things for yourself without been told. As you grow in mediation, you might start by trying out m lucid dream and as time goes, you keep climbing to the next ladder. I just can't enlist the endless possibilities here. The first time i did astral projection was the beginning of everything.. I tried countless times but failed. Not until one morning, i tried.. Then stopped trying.. I became drowsy, felt like something was dragging me out of my body.. I was real scared as i jerk up from the bed.. It was later that i knew that was my guide. She really helped. They are numerous. Read materials, watch videos, there's an atom of truth in everything.

Seek the truth, and you shall find.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by correctguy101(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hiswordxray:

Really?

So lame if you ask me...
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Hiswordxray(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
HenryDion:

Ohhh! Really? The major cause of death, poverty, sickness in the world today was because man refused to play his role but rely on an imaginary power of a sky daddy. Where is the wisdom when you refused to seek refuge during a fire outbreak, but rely on divine intervention? Where is the wisdom when you refused to seek medical condition, but take holy water? Xtainity has made man look like a being with no brain. The purpose of this thread was not to engage into any kind of war... If you have a different view, please open a thread and invite me in.. Till then, shalom!
I don't know where you here this news from but from what I have seen those who rely on God through Christ can not be poor, it is impossible for them to be poor
Those who rely on God through Christ will walk through fire
Those who rely on God through Christ can never be sick, there is no sick.

I don't know the kind of Christianity you have seen but the one I know is alive and it is bringing me to godhood
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Hiswordxray:

I don't know where you here this news from but from what I have seen those who rely on God through Christ can not be poor, it is impossible for them to be poor
Those who rely on God through Christ will walk through fire
Those who rely on God through Christ can never be sick, there is no sick.

I don't know the kind of Christianity you have seen but the one I know is alive and it is bringing me to godhood

Please, I'm finding it hard to keep up with you cause you're too gullible and have been brainwashed. Everything you're saying here is so laughable and defiles logic. Anyway, that's what religion does, it takes your power of reasoning. You need a lot of waking up to do man, i mean, you have a long way to to go..

I have been a xtain bro, i was a xtaim for over two decades. When it comes to being a fanatic, i was a perfect example. I was among those that usually go for 'morning cry', to tell you how dedicated i was. Not until the real god in me started awakening.. Started asking questions. The pastors couldn't answer those questions, they said i have to rely on the holy spirit. Then where the fuvk is the holy spirit? Well, i never got to meet that dude. Everything will start making sense when you start your journey to self realization, to your godhood..

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 16, 2017
correctguy101:

Really?

So lame if you ask me...

My brother, trying to convince this dude that he has been on a lie will be so hard, he's consumed by it and now has no reasoning power at all but that of the bible.

Everything he spilled has no reasoning at all..
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Hiswordxray(m): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2017
HenryDion:

Please, I'm finding it hard to keep up with you cause you're too gullible and have been brainwashed. Everything you're saying here is so laughable and defiles logic. Anyway, that's what religion does, it takes your power of reasoning. You need a lot of waking up to do man, i mean, you have a long way to to go..

I have been a xtain bro, i was a xtaim for over two decades. When it comes to being a fanatic, i was a perfect example. I was among those that usually go for 'morning cry', to tell you how dedicated i was. Not until the real god in me started awakening.. Started asking questions. The pastors couldn't answer those questions, they said i have to rely on the holy spirit. Then where the fuvk is the holy spirit? Well, i never got to meet that dude. Everything will start making sense when you start your journey to self realization, to your godhood..
I'm sorry to say but you were never a Christian. What kind of Christian don't know the Holy Spirit, he is so real that you could touch him. And if you have questions why didn't you ask God, He is such a sweet heart and He loves to talk. He is always talking but of course you never heard Him because you were never a Christian. So don't give me that crab claiming you've seen it all and done it all. You've never known Christianity

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Hiswordxray:

I'm sorry to say but you were never a Christian. What kind of Christian don't know the Holy Spirit, he is so real that you could touch him. And if you have questions why didn't you ask God, He is such a sweet heart and He loves to talk. He is always talking but of course you never heard Him because you were never a Christian. So don't give me that crab claiming you've seen it all and done it all. You've never known Christianity

Oh my NAME..! Xtainity is filled with lies and propagandas. That's the only tool they have if they must remain relevant. If i ask how many times your god has spoke to you, you'll definitely lie so i won't ask. The god you're looking for is YOU.

Till enlightenment, you're free to wallow in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Hiswordxray:

No wonder we are still an underdeveloped country. We should all sit quietly and surrender to Christ to fix our electricity, road network, unemployment rate, inflation, security... We should all rely on a savoir, a Messiah. No wonder Buhari was presented as a Messiah that will bring change over night and gullible religious folks voted massively for him.

If I have my way, Religion will be done away in Africa. People should start reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2017
onyenze123:

No wonder we are still an underdeveloped country. We should all sit quietly and surrender to Christ to fix our electricity, road network, unemployment rate, inflation, security... We should all rely on a savoir, a Messiah. No wonder Buhari was presented as a Messiah that will bring change over night and gullible religious folks voted massively for him.

If I have my way, Religion will be done away in Africa. People should start reasoning.

My brother, the thing weak me. That's why Africans will always remain in the dark. They want to sit down, fold arms and wait for manner to fall from above. Smh.. Religion has done more harm..

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To God Realization by correctguy101(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2017
HenryDion:

My brother, trying to convince this dude that he has been on a lie will be so hard, he's consumed by it and now has no reasoning power at all but that of the bible.

Everything he spilled has no reasoning at all..

Like he said.... "he has made the greatest sacrifice".- surrendering his all, and everything to his master.
A do-nothing even in the face of danger, always waiting for supernatural help...
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2017
HenryDion:

Wow, thank you. I try astral projection everyday but i always fail. What's a guide? are they daemons?
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Teensway:
Wow, thank you. I try astral projection everyday but i always fail. What's a guide? are they daemons?

Some call it daemon, some spirit guides.. Like i said before, this journey entails hardwork, not laziness. Before you embark on astral projection, you need to be ready bro.. You need to master the basics, buid up your aura..vibrations, make sure your chakras are well aligned and active before trying to tackle more advanced practice. Do i need to tell you about third eye? I got mine activated through a Satanist frien here on NL.. His name is mellin or something like that. He had deactivated his account years ago...

Embarking on asral projection when your vibration is low and your mind unready might scare the shit outta you. For instance, when i started, i had this believe that demons are harmful and out to drain my positive energy.. I embarked on my first astral journey with this mindset and guess what I saw the most hideous demon ever. I had to jerk up from bed lol... Don't be in a haste.. One step at a time. Like i said, start with mediation. Doing that alone will start awaking the god in you, exposing you to more possibilities and fun.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
correctguy101:

Like he said.... "he has made the greatest sacrifice".- surrendering his all, and everything to his master.
A do-nothing even in the face of danger, always waiting for supernatural help...

Why I'm more concerned about people like him is that, they will keep getting recycled back to earth and yet, they still won't find truth. They keep getting entangled to religion and the blindness they offer.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
HenryDion:

Thank you bro. How do i increase my aura? Have you astral project to other planets? Do everyone have guides? How do your guide look like?. Sorry for my questions o. I tried opening my root chakra, not sure if its open.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Hiswordxray(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
HenryDion:

Oh my NAME..! Xtainity is filled with lies and propagandas. That's the only tool they have if they must remain relevant. If i ask how many times your god has spoke to you, you'll definitely lie so i won't ask. The god you're looking for is YOU.

Till enlightenment, you're free to wallow in your ignorance.
Who is ignorant? The one who has seen the most debated personality in all of history Or the one hasn't seen or heard His voice.
Eeeya it said that you haven't meant this beautiful man. How wonderful it is to know him, to walk with him.

I would never forget the first time He told me that He is satisfied with me, He said He finds pleasure with just having me. My heart melted, the Almighty is madly in love with me and He can't take His eyes off me, for He is pleased with me. He is pleased with this new creation, this masterpiece, this beautiful son He has begotten.

It's just said you're missing out, all you have is some dumb knowledge you can mystery. A wisdom that keep telling you to do and do and keep doing and try harder and harder, pursuing something that is impossible to attain. What a sad life.
Re: My Journey To God Realization by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Teensway:
Thank you bro. How do i increase my aura? Have you astral project to other planets? Do everyone have guides? How do your guide look like?. Sorry for my questions o. I tried opening my root chakra, not sure if its open.

Thank you bro. How do i increase my aura?

Now, to answer your first question.

How to increase your aura is very simple and easy. You don't need to struggle at all, all you need is consistency.

To raise your aura or vibration, you have to keep to your mediation, adding chants like "AUM" is also an added benefit.

Don't joke with exercise, once your physical body is weak, it limits the real YOU from actualizing your full potential.

Drink lots and lots of water. Not only does it keep you hydrated, it cleans off negative energies you might have picked up somewhere during your daily contact.

Eat healthy foods. If possible, try as much as you can to avoid meat and focus more on vegetables and fruits.

Keep a positive mindset, love, forgive and dive deeper into your spiritual path..

There are countless ways to raise your aura, being more around nature works perfectly for me and keeps me energized. You can try that too.

Have you astral project to other planets?

Yes lol.. Why won't i after years of being in this path? It's fun really...to travel to other planes of existence in search of answers.

Do everyone have guides? How do your guide look like?

Yes! Everyone has a guide..but how we connect to them differs. Like in my case, it came to me during one of my attempt to astral project.. She pulled me out of my body and i got real scared amd slump back lol.. It was later that i learnt that she was trying to help and not to harm. On how to connect with yours, i can't specifically tell you how cause the process and mode of encounter differs. Just find materials about spirit guide, read it up and practice.. When you start seeking, they will present. Just ask for a specific sign for identification.. Like levitating a cup or whatever. They can come in any form they feel you're comfortable with.

I tried opening my root chakra, not sure if its open.

When it comes to chakra activation, you need to be extremely careful cause if not balanced, can create a doorway for vampiric beings and other energy draining forces to gain entrance and manipulate.

If done well, you will sense harmony and peace in your being. You won't need a confirmation from a third party.. You will just know. But if not done properly, your emotions and urges might always sway around without any trigger at all. Like constantly feeling anger when there's no reason to.

I will have to stop here.. Don't be lazy! Go out and dig up answers and mysteries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? / Why Evil Disproves Atheism / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.