Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol (1098 Views)

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by StreetTV: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2017
Guys! See What Ladies Want You to Budget for Wedding...lol

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPueLzzwQFU

Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by dhardline(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
grin some of this girls can steal o.... 4Million naira for wedding in this recession? shocked shocked
Do you know the kind of returns you can get in a year from a business you invested 4million into?

Don't worry by the time ya'll get to 35 you'll manage only court wedding sef.

Only very few girls think long term majority think 'NOW' that's why the same lot always regret later on.
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by divinehand2003(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Lol

3 to 4 million Naira ke.....
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by yomi007k(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2017
dhardline:
grin some of this girls can steal o.... 4Million naira for wedding in this recession? shocked shocked
Do you know the kind of returns you can get in a year from a business you invested 4million into?

Don't worry by the time ya'll get to 35 you'll manage only court wedding sef.

Only very few girls think long term majority think 'NOW' that's why the same lot always regret later on.
grin

No tell dem anything jare..
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by FelixFelicis(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Beht their own mama just move into their papa house undecided No ceremony etc. Spare me please
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by ifyan(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
If I were the journalist l would have asked those ladies if they have up-to such amount or have of what they are vomiting.
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by Smellymouth: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2017
4 million naira? Na four wives I wan marry ni?

Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by Odunharry(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
4 million naira? Na four wives I wan marry ni?
5 self.. Those ladies have killed me.

1 Like

Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by Smellymouth: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Odunharry:

5 self.. Those ladies have killed me.

Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by chris2face(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
If I hear Four meneni
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba reason am. U kn how many vanagon and Keke i go put for road with that money??

1 Like

Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by Smellymouth: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Odunharry:

Baba reason am. U kn how many vanagon and Keke i go put for road with that money??

Bros, that 4 million for this recession be like 30 billion oo.. cheesy
Re: Guys! See What Ladies Want You To Budget For Wedding...lol by Odunharry(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros, that 4 million for this recession be like 30 billion oo.. cheesy
4million if person Manage am well, e go yield better interest/profit o.

(1) (Reply)

8 Good Reasons Why Women Should Start Asking Men Out / My Bf Doesn't Have Time For Me. / A Must Read For All Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.