Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti (1950 Views)

Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija / "Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by xamilola(f): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Lopex Morrissa Escandell, has urged her followers to bleach their skin, so they can get successful. The controversial “Most Beautiful Queen” in The World, has come again with a new rant on her Facebook..

This time she claims, one can never go far in life if you’re “Black”.

She says it’s normal to be born black, but when you’ve gotten to the age of 18, and you’ve not done something to lighten your skin, then you’d never be successful in life.

Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by princedami: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
shocked One can't go far?? What a thinking. E get as e be for this kinda people who don't feel comfortable in their natural skin. To me, black has always been beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by Donviker: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2017
SMH.. sis ur stupidity rendered me speechless....

Black is a religion not just a colour.

2 Likes

Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by xamilola(f): 1:48pm On May 10, 2017
princedami:
shocked One can't go far?? What a thinking. E get as e be for this kinda people who don't feel comfortable in their natural skin. To me, black has always been beautiful.
Thanks dear, its a delusional way of thinking really. Left to me, we are the most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
She means say yellow fever pays pass black and beauty continue
Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by wizseller: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2018
xamilola:

Thanks dear, its a delusional way of thinking really. Left to me, we are the most beautiful

You are truly beautiful and ravishing the way you are...epitome of a true African queen

Never ever follow this delusional advice

1 Like

Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by bluefilm: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Senseless bitch.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by Animadontel(f): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Madness at it peaks
Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by danny56: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Either she's an attention seeker or low self esteem has finished this one life... cry
Re: Dark-complexioned People Can’t Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach” – Most “beauti by Paigejohns(f): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2019
xamilola:
Lopex Morrissa Escandell, has urged her followers to bleach their skin, so they can get successful. The controversial “Most Beautiful Queen” in The World, has come again with a new rant on her Facebook..

This time she claims, one can never go far in life if you’re “Black”.

She says it’s normal to be born black, but when you’ve gotten to the age of 18, and you’ve not done something to lighten your skin, then you’d never be successful in life.
there is a pure DIFFERENCE between being black ,beautiful and being ugly
black is ,and will always be beautiful
even with the whole bleaching she still looks like agama lizard
sucks

(1) (Reply)

Woman Manages To Save N700k In 7 Months Using KOLO / Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nud3 S3x Video To Whatsapp Group / Yvonne Nelson’s Daughter Is A Bastard – Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.