Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless (46807 Views)

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Olagoroye Faleyimu's Prophesies On Funke Akindele: Marry A Gateman To Have Child / JJC Skillz Speaks On Funke Akindele, Toyo Baby Of "Jenifa’s Diary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by TunezMediaTV: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2016
A popular Nigerian prophet has claimed that the only way fans favorite, Funke Akindele can bare a child is if she starts engaging in special prayers and that can be possible if she re-marries a pastor that can help her with it....this will be after her marriage to JJC Skillz crash after childlessness, according to the prophet and founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ, Dr Olagorioye Faleyimu.

This same prophet revealed earlier in the year that 5 elderly and 5 young show biz stars will die this year and once again has come with a lot of revelations for the coming 2017 and they are all prophesies of doom.

He had revelations for different people and sectors including for Funke Akindele, President Buhari, Governor Ayo Fayose, TB Joshua and for all Nigerians.

The pastor who made the revelations on Christmas service at his church, said this about Funke Akindele;

“A popular actress in Nollywood, Funke Akindele who was once in the Yoruba movie industry should pray deeply so as to have children. Without special prayers, she won’t have a child before she dies because she is destined to be wealthy and famous but not destined to have a child and stable husband until she engages herself in the special prayer.

“Whosoever marries her must have another reason because the issue of not having a child will keep coming up and it will scatter the marriage.

“If she refuses to do the prayer, she will end up adopting a child and by that time, she will be living alone without husband. Another grace she has is to marry a pastor who can fight the battle on her behalf with prayers.”

This won't be the first time pastors and prophets will make prophecies of doom for Nollywood practitioners who they always encourage to pray so as to avert their bad destinies.

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele is happily married to the love of her life, JJC Skillz and they enjoyed the Christmas celebration together while the pastor was prophesying their split... God help us all...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/funke-akindele-can-only-bare-child-if.html

Freeze Rejects Prophesy

@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOfDGUlAztd/?hl=en

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Mujaheeeden: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Hungry and foolish pastor wishing negativity on someone.

Stupid pastor

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Mujaheeeden: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Everything negative thing he prophesied against anyone by this false prophet will befall him in thousand folds Amen

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Pranaya(f): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2016
All these prophets will just be jam talking anyhow in the name of making predictions.

Mtcchhhewwww.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by yomi007k(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2016
undecided

I think I need to start beating up pastors in Africa.

Bunch of mofos.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by angelTI(f): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2016
I thought it was in the news awhile ago that her baby bump was showing undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Deapexboy(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2016
The name of the church is too long.... We have wonderful spiritual leaders in dis country. Lol
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Heavance(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2016
This is one of those that God didn't call, but actually called God and baba God no wan pick am at all....
What is his gain for this kind of thing, popularity?
They should leave Funke alone to enjoy her quiet quiet marriage na.....
Let's learn to respect her marriage oga pastor

17 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2016
listen to yourself prophet of Doom...

how will JJC chase her when he already has 3 abi 4kids? watin hi dey find again?

4 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Pierocash(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2016
He is indirectly telling funke that he wants to marry her.
Funke oya,over to u,accept his wish,he is a pastor so u can have ur own child

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2016
which kind prophecy be this one again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by firstclassmumu: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg where dey man dey
Make he come predict ten correct score for me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by AntiWailer: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa o

If i were JJC.

I will arrange beating for this Prophet.

Boys will beat him till he reverse the useless prophesy he gave.

Can you imagine such nonsense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Janitoh2: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Which kind doomsday prophet full naija

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by XXLDICK(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Fake prophets
Them don start again

4 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Jaytecq(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
who cares the negative things men says.... what matters is what the Lord says about u.

song.
...written about u is great

10 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by chimah3(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
What is all this bad belle for?

3 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ephi123(f): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by datola: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
He is not God o.

7 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by chronique(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
What kind of mumu prophesy is this? Since when did funke akindele's matter become a national affair that someone would just wake up and start issuing prophesy on her matter to the public?

14 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
... You say Jenifa no go get shild, she de coming for you.
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
So the pastor cannot fight the battle on her behalf unless he marries her abi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Iceeydee: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Her marriage to JJC SKILLZ has crashed already?

Op when did that one happen? undecided
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Lasskeey: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
cool

6 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by babyfaceafrica: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
This are the kind of prophets that make people flee from religion......no tact!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
And this is one of the big reasons why I am no longer a Christian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by ItzHoludex(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
all dis so called men of God sha...
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by PigMeat: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
The man is a discombobulated mollusc. Very soon the roof above that man of "God" will collapse on him without "God" revealing to him. This time no innocent nigerian will fall victim to it. Balderdash!

3 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
As a child of God I prophesy again into her life she will bear many children I jesus name .. Many children will round her table in jesus name .. She will have children children in Jesus name amen

17 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by 01emek(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
trash

9 Likes

Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by adedayoa2(f): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Prophets of doom
Re: Olagorioye Faleyimu's Prophesy On Funke Akindele: She Will Be Childless Unless by Princess4ng(f): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Hahahahahaha... I dont know if to laugh or cry honestly.... My dear Jenifa, forget all these Prophets mbok.... Focus on your God...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.