Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos (20447 Views)

Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by JamieBlog(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ace comedian, Alibaba is celebrating his wedding anniversary with is wife, Mary today. He shared throwback photos with his wife and wrote;

"This lady right here agreed to Marry me. She could have said no. She did not. She said yes. And I count that as a blessing. People ask me "How is your wife?" And I always reply... "She is tolerating me" because she does. Can't be the easiest guy to be with.

I know. Trying to get better daily. Sometimes I look back and thank God that she's got me and I, her. Because I for no know how e for be!!! Thnks for loving me with all my flaws... Thanks MTO... so on our wedding anniversary,,, that's all I can say in a public space. Will show you that i Love you pieces"

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/alibaba-celebrates-wedding-anniversary.html

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
The last one looks like his mother lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by blackedwin: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Booked
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by sunnyworld2love(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by mamabj: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Ourown(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Happy anniversary Ali baba
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by amosadamu: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by danggy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice pix...boss of comedy..lalalalallaa
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alibaba aka Dame Patience
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by josephine123: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cool
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by triplewisdom: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
That last picture is probably with his mum.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by classicopera(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Congratulations!... but the woman old sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by modelsms(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ali my man

Check my signature below for your data please. Click link for details.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Congratulations!

Wishing you many more blissful years of growth ahead.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Awwwwwn,lovely.God continue to strengthen this union.HWA
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by ojuolape18(f): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
HWA.
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by TrumporIdie: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na wa o, why woman go old pass man like this?
She should go work on herself biko angry
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
KungLaoooo:
The last one looks like his mother lol
She looks older than him though

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
She looks older than him though

She might actually be older sef

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Ezedon(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ali baba my man
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by edo3(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
old fowls
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Only a silly person will fail to worship his/her meal ticket, Ali Baba is not Silly.

grin
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by somadinho10: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
So this is the reason why my mother said I shouldn't marry my age mate or age grade

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by chuksjuve(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
OK
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Idydarling(f): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
evergreen love

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by juman(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
mamabj:
Happy married life
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Chumani(f): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bamidele Coker A.k.a BAM BAM

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by UIA04(f): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Only a silly person will fail to worship his/her meal ticket, Ali Baba is not Silly.

grin
Wow if it's coming from You I believe

I guess he made it big through her cconection
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Idydarling:
evergreen love

Ever green what ? Thats gold digger love u see there
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
UIA04:

Wow if it's coming from You I believe

I guess he made it big through her cconection

Hos true love was some lady that worked in DSTV , this one na the meal ticket and not that useless comedy
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by UIA04(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hos true love was some lady that worked in DSTV , this one na the meal ticket and not that useless comedy

Woooooow

MeEeenn
Re: Alibaba Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos by Themainchick11(f): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
happy married life to them o

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle / Toke Makinwa Supports Pastor Adeboye, Says Don't Marry A Man Without A Job / Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.