Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Without Sex? (3826 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2017

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Am presently in a relationship without sex.....But I get side chick

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by adewealth22(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
yes!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by SafeDavid(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
jerry447:

That's what usually happens.
It's simply irrational for a girl to think she would get into a long term relationship with a guy who wouldn't have sex.
If he doesn't disturb you, then be rest assured he's getting it elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Atlantia(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by shinarlaura(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Of course

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
for most girls/ladies the answer will be yes but for guys it is no only few can say yes

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by smardray(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can u ask dis question on nl without data

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by rhodalite: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
it is possible for females but for guys na wahala, dat is y most guys can't date a virgin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by SINZ: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Jagermeister(m): 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
As what?

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
I thought I can...but now I don't think it is possible
I was single then
Now I am in a relationship...
thinking of breaking up..I love her..but once in a while I do feel like seeing what's hidden under bae cloth..@least smooching.. but no..she won't

I will rather stay single expecting nothing from a gal..than be in a relationship expecting something I couldn't get while single and not getting it again in that relationship

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
YES
T34M V1RG1N.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hell yeah! I can

If only it was possible for a guy to spend on you without expecting you to do your womanly duties in return
I mean think about it. We just chill and talk and laugh and eat and take a nap and meet our friends or family members or people at work and do the same routine over and over again until we grow old and depart from this world. That would be cool

Rrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by rhodalite: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
ennyhola:
I was single then
thinking of breaking up..I love her..but once in a while I do feel like seeing what's hidden under bae cloth..@least smooching.. but no..she won't

I will rather stay single expecting nothing from a gal..than be in a relationship expecting something I couldn't get while single and not getting it again in that relationship
is dating all about sex
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by rhodalite: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
ennyhola:
I was single then

is dating all about sex
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by rhodalite: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:
Hell yeah! I can

If only it was possible for a guy to spend on you without expecting you to do your womanly duties in return
I mean think about it. We just chill and talk and laugh and eat and take a nap and meet our friends or family members or people at work and do the same routine over and over again until we grow old and depart from this world. That would be cool

Rrrrrrrrrrr

guys can't do dat, all dey are after is wat is under dat skirt
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by SafeDavid(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:
Hell yeah! I can

Rrrrrrrrrrr

I sense sacarsm all over your post. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by bonnyhope: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
i can on the condition that she is a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
jerry447:
hmmmmmmm sidechic
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
SafeDavid:

That's what usually happens.
It's simply irrational for a girl to think she would get into a long term relationship with a guy who wouldn't have sex.
If he doesn't disturb you, then be rest assured he's getting it elsewhere.
hmmmmmmmm I see you @ SafeDavid
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
rhodalite:

is dating all about sex
no...but a sort of closeness will wanna set in...she's mine why can't I just touch her?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
adewealth22:
yes!
seconded..most ladies can but guys hmmmmmmmm I dont think so o
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lashort:
Hell yeah! I can

Rrrrrrrrrrr

my dear we can only wish but if married that is very important

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
SafeDavid:

I sense sacarsm all over your post. cheesy
SafeDavid you again so you cant do without it abi
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
SmellingAnus and rednuth oya come and answer o
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Fmartin(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
op u fr kukuma ask us say 'can we graduate witout writting exams?'

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
oluwasma:
SmellingAnus and rednuth oya come and answer o
difficult to answer knowing fully well that sex is not the Ultimate but sex is the " Hulk Hogan".... grin

Anyway, I have stayed without sex for almost three years for a particular period... Had a six month relationship without sex and the babe actually left me cos of that...

My final answer... Partially Yes and Partially no... In other words it depends on what I want that period. ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:
YES

T34M V1RG1N.
Yaay!
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fmartin:
op u fr kukuma ask us say 'can we graduate witout writting exams?'
so u cant date without sex. Guys guys guys!
Re: Can You Date Without Sex? by oluwasma(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
SmellingAnus:
difficult to answer knowing fully well that sex is not the Ultimate but sex is the " Hulk Hogan".... grin

Anyway, I have stayed without sex for almost three years for a particular period... Had a six month relationship without sex and the babe actually left me cos of that...

My final answer... Partially Yes and Partially no... In other words it depends on what I want that period. ...
SmellingAnus I see you...of course sex is not the ultimate and a guy actually stayed without sex for 3 years shocked wow I respect you. That's so nice....wish we can have more guys like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat / How I Spent My New Year's Eve, With A Nigerian Girl / Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.