Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC (2770 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by MarketingXpert(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Summer Sebastian is a licensed sex worker at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada, where prostitution is legal.

Summer has been working at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch to fund her studies to become a forensic pathologist

The 30-year-old has sex with paying men at the ranch operated by well-known brothel owner Dennis Hof, so she can afford her masters degree in forensic pathology.

She recently discovered that she was pregnant by her boyfriend, who is 40 years her senior, despite not planning to have children.

But despite learning she is expecting a baby, Summer says she will be working right up until she delivers.
Summer says that despite learning that she is pregnant, she will not stop working at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada

She said: “I want to make a statement that supports the right of a woman to choose… to work as a prostitute while pregnant.

“I’ve never been one to let myself be intimidated by what others thought!
“It actually never occurred to me that I would stop working.”

Blonde haired Summer says that she is three months into her pregnancy and has already gained 22 pounds.

On her blog, she says she plans to keep people updated on how she juggles pregnancy and work and has even admitted that her new fuller figure has helped her career.

She wrote: “I am lovin’ it even more now that I have all of these hormones pumping!

Summer believes that she has gained more fans thanks to her fuller pregnancy figure

“I know being with a pregnant girl sexually is a HUGE sex fetish for a lot of people, and I sure hope to accommodate you over the next six months!

“Adding this creative component to my parties with my clients has just made sex that much more exciting, and interesting! I’ve had no issues at all!

But Summer says she has done her research into still working as a prostitute while pregnant, and believes her baby will be perfectly safe.
Summer says she has already done her research and believes her baby will be perfectly safe while she continues to work

Summer says she has already done her research and believes her baby will be perfectly safe while she continues to work

She added: “I finally decided to follow the advice and guidelines put out by the Mayo Clinic, I figure that’s a reliable enough source of information.

“According to Mayo, as long as the pregnancy is going along without a problem, I can have sex as much as i like!

I can have sex in almost any position I want—just as long as I am ‘comfortable’. I may have to experiment a little though as I go along and grow, and maybe even get creative if need be!”

SOURCE: By Jennifer Newton of The Sun

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
cool

Ooohh well...

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by modelsms(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Osho alert. Okay continuu.
Check my signature below for your data please. Click link for details.
Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by enshi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Well... She is even looking better than many nigerian gfs
Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who will pay her rent, food etc if her legs are closed for business?!

enshi:
Well... She is even looking better than many nigerian gfs

Would you rather be with this beautiful foolish olosho instead of of a less beautiful sistah?!
As much as some sistas are lost, no amount of beauty can make me date a prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by Nbote(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Atleast dis olosho even get ambition... Our Oloshos only ambition in dis parts na how to bleep till dem eventually find one innocent boy tie down...

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nbote:
Atleast dis olosho even get ambition... Our Oloshos only ambition in dis parts na how to bleep till dem eventually find one innocent boy tie down...

Don't believe The hype about all these whores who "supposedly" are whoring to pay for their studies... That's the biggest lie most strippers/whores tell to get you emotional and drop more cash. If she was THAT intelligent, she would use her brain instead of her body to make money for studies.

I won't even dwell on the fact that she got pregnant for a 70yr old man.... Student, right?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by jjbest123(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Her Life----> Her Business----> Her Act----> Her Choice, I Can't Judge You Because I Don't Know What You Are Passing Through.
Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by enshi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Would you rather be with this beautiful foolish olosho instead of of a less beautiful sistah?!
As much as some sistas are lost, no amount of beauty can make me date a prostitute.

My brother its better to be with her knowing fully well that at anytime (especially if you flop) she would leave you for another than to be with some of our girls who who would stay with you but you will never know how they go down with their EX, your friends, your boss, their boss, your landlord, et ceteral

Bro forget it a devil well know is an angel.

I have been stabbed inthe deepest part of my back all becos I was broke..
Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by enshi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

My brother its better to be with her knowing fully well that at anytime (especially if you flop) she would leave you for another than to be with someone of our girls who who would stay with you but you will never know how they go down with their EX, your friends, your boss, their boss, your landlord, et ceteral

Bro forget it a devil well know is an angel.

1 Like

MrBrownJay1:

My brother its better to be with her knowing fully well that at anytime (especially if you flop) she would leave you for another than to be with some of our girls who would stay with you but you will never know how they go down with their EX, your friends, your boss, their boss, your landlord, et ceteral

Bro forget it a devil well known is an angel.

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by rhonard(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
oooooooooooooo stupid girl to the cor, wobelist children

Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
enshi:

My brother its better to be with her knowing fully well that at anytime (especially if you flop) she would leave you for another than to be with some of our girls who would stay with you but you will never know how they go down with their EX, your friends, your boss, their boss, your landlord, et ceteral

Bro forget it a devil well known is an angel.

I guess we are different, I'd rather be broke dating an equally broke babe, that "may" cheat on me (her loss if she does), than being supposedly claiming rich with the proceed of a prostitute gf.
To each their own.
Re: A Pregnant Prostitute Vows To Cont Having Sex Wit Customers Til She Delivers PIC by bitcoinvin(m): 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nbote:

hahahhahahahahha

(1) (Reply)

I Just Realized That My Gf Save My No With 722 / What Is This Slay Queen Doing In This Picture...? / Naomi Campbell Shares Bikini Photo Exposing Her B00bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.