Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Funniest Thing Your Boss Ever Did. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funniest Thing Your Boss Ever Did. (403 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Thing Your Boss Ever Did. by KingsleyCEO: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
For me, some time ago my bosses system had problem and he needed to go for a presentation amongst other stuff. I as the good guy gave up my laptop so he could meet up, after about 5 days of he being in possession of my system, he called me on phone with a high tone asking me "what's wrong with you? Why have you not responded to my mail?" I was like sir, you have my laptop with you. He was like oh oh oh sorry. He felt really bad from the way he later sounded. I just kept laughing on my own o.

Add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Help ! I Need Some Advice / See 27 Years Old Ceo:how He Built Career In Fashion And Agriculture / Need An ICT Professional Certification? Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.