Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her (731 Views)

Question To You Ladies N Gentleman / VALENTINE!!! Gurls N Guys Ur Advice Needed! / Major Attractive Factor: Girls N Guys, What's Urs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by oribi(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2010
Whats your reason for the one your with
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by RecentPost: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2010
Cos her parent are very rich! but she is not a good girl really,always dressed like slut
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by hbabe(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2010
Coz he complements me in every way possible.
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by hermosa(f): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2010
cos he's smart and honest and doesn't judge me.
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by elecktra(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
cos he sooooooooooo fine kiss kiss kiss nd he truly cares for me in a way nobody cares he's so into me i ll be crazy not to choose him
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by unitee(f): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2010
his bad guy character when inside his heart is all too softie
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by Gabry(f): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2010
He's my best friend through sickness and in health.

What makes me confirm him to be my other half is when he goes to a party. Alex told him to come over at 7.00pm and he asked Alex whether if his gf is invited as well and Alex said, yeah, bring Gabby along.

So he told me and heres the PLUS POINT (Gabby, Alex wants the both of us to come for his Birthday party and its at 7.00pm. We leave by 6.30pm? - This shows that he wants to be punctual and that is a plus point)

Than he goes to the party and saw that the person incharge of grilling the food is not there. . . . Heres another PLUS POINT! (Without any delays, he starts cooking and helping out - For me, that shows that he is helpful and responsible)

And when he is done cooking, he would start dancing and cracking up jokes. This is a PLUS POINT! (It shows that he lives life to the fullest and he is a cheerful man - It makes me smile seeing him happy)

These three characteristics is what seperates him from all the other men which I have met.
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by rave2u: 2:24am On Jan 02, 2010
Please you weren't asked for an epistle or story of your life narration. Just a simple sentence like the others did!
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by puskin: 2:55am On Jan 02, 2010
RecentPost:

Cos her parent are very rich! but she is not a good girl really,always dressed like slut

Same with me. grin grin and she likes to. . . . . . . . . ??
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by Gabry(f): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2010
rave2u:

Please you weren't asked for an epistle or story of your life narration. Just a simple sentence like the others did!

And where's yours? U werent ask to yarn around like an old lady
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by iice(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Coz he's crazy cool
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by yme1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
cause he is intelligent
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by asoderock(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2010
cos of her beauty
Re: Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her by Shooter: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2010
grin be bobo yi oo gbadun how can he ask dat?

(1) (Reply)

I Don Form Big Boy Tire Oo / Who Should He Jilt? / What Should I Do? I Need Sincere Opinion:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.